A few question's for atheists ?

Youwerecreated

VIP Member
Nov 29, 2010
Why do most atheists defend Neo-darwinism when Neo-darwinism can't give a logical explanation supported by evidence as to the origins of life ?

Why do they reject the possibility of creation ?

Why do most atheists defend Neo-darwinism when Neo-darwinism can't give a logical explanation supported by evidence as to the origins of life ?

I don't think most of us do (reject the possibility of creation). It's just that we don't find biblical creation myths particularly useful for a scientific understanding of how life works. They might very well reflect some deep truth about the origins of man, but science is looking for different kinds of understanding. The two aren't necessarily in conflict, and I suspect you'll find a good many Christians involved in this kind of research who would agree.

A magic man created us out of clay?

1st no one was around in the beginning of evolution to document the sop called evidence your asking for. On part there is no proof for any single religion or belief either. Atheist's have their own reasons for not believing but defend others because we feel they are correct. There is no god and as science grows the ground for gods to hide on will diminish.

What literature have you read on evolution?

It is a very credible explanation to life and how we have come to be.

It all boils down to believable vs. unbelievable.

And it boils down to minding your own business and not worrying about what others do or don’t believe.

It's very hard to "mind one's own business" when religious types want to dilute science with myth and magic. They have places to worship..and should do their worshipping there.

And it boils down to minding your own business and not worrying about what others do or don’t believe.

It's very hard to "mind one's own business" when religious types want to dilute science with myth and magic. They have places to worship..and should do their worshipping there.

Excellent, and gays have bedrooms to butt fuck in , they should keep their theory of gayativity there. Glad we agree.

Agreed. I am doing a literature review right now on religiosity. The Catholics are the only hard liners not voting conservative. It's the evangelicals you gotta be worried about.

Science doesnt always deal with absolute truths like how it all begin or what color were dinosaurs or other unobtainable things. There are theories.

I reject creation because it just doesnt fit the facts that exist today.

Excellent, and gays have bedrooms to butt fuck in , they should keep their theory of gayativity there. Glad we agree.
Heterosexuals "Butt Fuck" too. Do you disapprove?

Heterosexuals "Butt Fuck" too. Do you disapprove?

I certainly disapprove of it being taught as natural in schools.

Do you reject the possibility of the flying spaghetti monster theory?

Open Letter To Kansas School Board « Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

I find it very difficult to find an argument against it. Surely if you believe that intelligent design is a possibility, wouldn't the flying spaghetti monster theory also be a possible theory?

I think "most atheists" would agree that darwinism makes more sense than creationism. Thats about the extent of our agreement as a group. Personally, I don't say evolution is the truth but I say its more likely than creation.

I reject the idea (not the possibility) of creation because there is no evidence to support it as true. I do allow for the possibility of it being true, but I would need some evidence before I accept it.

I think "most atheists" would agree that darwinism makes more sense than creationism. Thats about the extent of our agreement as a group. Personally, I don't say evolution is the truth but I say its more likely than creation.

I reject the idea (not the possibility) of creation because there is no evidence to support it as true. I do allow for the possibility of it being true, but I would need some evidence before I accept it.

But what about the flying spaghetti monster theory?

Again, we have to point out the fact that evolution does not deal with origins of life. That has nothing to do with the theory. That is like rejecting Newton’s theory of gravity because it does not deal with Schrodinger’s cat. They have nothing to do with each other.

Again, we have to point out the fact that evolution does not deal with origins of life. That has nothing to do with the theory. That is like rejecting Newton’s theory of gravity because it does not deal with Schrodinger’s cat. They have nothing to do with each other.
Gravity may have been involved in the cats death, if it is indeed dead. We'll never know.

Forum List

Back