a few comments about myself

Too much vulgar ad hominem on this site , I don't plan to post any more opinions and if there were a way to delete my account I would . If admin wishes a mutual parting , please simply delete my account or direct me to the |delete my account| icon .

What's the problem? This is the introduction thread. Don't go away mad.

upload_2016-2-4_16-27-30.png

Too much vulgar ad hominem on this site , I don't plan to post any more opinions and if there were a way to delete my account I would . If admin wishes a mutual parting , please simply delete my account or direct me to the |delete my account| icon .

View attachment 62327
I've got better things to do than to be verbally abused by persons who are too inarticulate to express themselves in a civil manner ; )

View attachment 62327
I've got better things to do than to be verbally abused by persons who are too inarticulate to express themselves in a civil manner ; )
upload_2016-2-4_18-21-35.png

That exit door is a bit tricky, don't let it...oh that is going to leave a mark.

Forum List

Back