a few comments about myself

Metal-Tiger

Jan 22, 2016
USA
My interests cover a wide spectrum , but I try to focus on how we all may help each other understand what is really going on in the world , how we may effect good change , and most important , how we may have some fun in the process . I'm a machinist by trade , my main hobbies are gardening , kayaking , bicycling and travel , mostly by automobile . Feel perfectly free to contact me about anything on your mind . I'll certainly take that same liberty as oft as possible .
I'm politically conservative and generally socially liberal (as long as no one gets hurt or bothered greatly) . Being as such , I feel that I would have fit in quite well with our ancestors in the early days of our nation ; )
Don't be alarmed if I spend a great deal of time discussing the war our nation has been waging for over 75 years against users of marijuana (such as myself) ;/)

Oh , I don't take it lightly to join yet another discussion board and congratulations to all of you as it seems that you have been doing a fine job with this site ! ! !

Last edited:
My interests cover a wide spectrum , but I try to focus on how we all may help each other understand what is really going on in the world , how we may effect good change , and most important , how we may have some fun in the process . I'm a machinist by trade , my main hobbies are gardening , kayaking , bicycling and travel , mostly by automobile . Feel perfectly free to contact me about anything on your mind . I'll certainly take that same liberty as oft as possible .
I'm politically conservative but socially liberal . Being as such , I feel that I would have fit in quite well with our ancestors in the early days of our nation ; )
Don't be alarmed if I spend a great deal of time discussing the war our nation has been waging for over 75 years against users of marijuana (such as myself) ;/)

Oh , I don't take it lightly to join yet another discussion board and congratulations to all of you as it seems that you have been doing a fine job with this site ! ! !
Nice intro..:thup:

Welcome to the Wonderland Asylum...your room awaits...;)

th

I'm politically conservative and generally socially liberal (as long as no one gets hurt or bothered greatly) . Being as such , I feel that I would have fit in quite well with our ancestors in the early days of our nation ; )

th

Hope you enjoy posting here.......here's to some future interesting discussions..........;)

Too much vulgar ad hominem on this site , I don't plan to post any more opinions and if there were a way to delete my account I would . If admin wishes a mutual parting , please simply delete my account or direct me to the |delete my account| icon .

Forum List

Back