A Father Cuts His Children’s Throats.

"Civilized" Americans kill their children also. To make a deranged man's actions representative of a culture is a deranged piece of analysis itself.

I haven’t heard a motive. I do know he and his wife were recently estranged, due to his abuse.
They call them Texan! I'm guessing HATIAN immigrants?

4_EEB811800000578-0-image-a-37_1533697852391.jpg
Possibly. He left a note written in French to his wife.
Why did he kill his children?
That is definitely not a race thing, either. Needing to control the family members is a universal shit stain, as well.

"Civilized" Americans kill their children also. To make a deranged man's actions representative of a culture is a deranged piece of analysis itself.

Unfortunately, the method is used more by foreigners than Americans, though. At least as I have observed it.
I haven’t heard a motive. I do know he and his wife were recently estranged, due to his abuse.
They call them Texan! I'm guessing HATIAN immigrants?

4_EEB811800000578-0-image-a-37_1533697852391.jpg
Possibly. He left a note written in French to his wife.
Why did he kill his children?
That is definitely not a race thing, either. Needing to control the family members is a universal shit stain, as well.

Poor children. May they rest in peace. No one here seems to care.
I don’t think people would be talking about it if they didn’t c are.
They're talking about who kills more people--libs or cons. As if this were political.
Unfortunately, that is what happens all the time. Not just this tragedy.
Fortunately, all the time moms make it out alive with the kids before it is too late. But not always. I wish women would wake up about abusers; all that "but I know he would never hurt the kids..." I've heard it a thousand times. It isn't true.

An eight year old and a one year old died at the hands of their father. The eight year old pleading and saying he was sorry. My god, I cannot imagine doing this to another human being much less my children,

Texas dad slit children's throats as son pleaded 'daddy, I'm sorry,' records show

An 8-year-old cried “daddy, I’m sorry” as a Texas father slit his children’s throat on Saturday, then called his estranged wife to tell her he left her a “present,” court documents show.

Jean Pierre Ndossoka, 62, was charged Tuesday with two counts of capital murder in the deaths of his two children, 8-year-old Marcel Ndossoka and 1-year-old Anna-Belle Faith Ndossoka, in his Houston apartment. The children’s mother, Sabine Ntongo, discovered their bodies after receiving a disturbing call from her estranged husband.
I've gotten some heat on other posts for my assertion that we should amend Article VI clause 3 of the Constitution allowing for a 'religious test' of those seeking political office. This deplorable example is somewhat commensurate with the rigid orthodoxy of Islamic ideology... I don't want to let barbaric throwbacks position themselves, (with help from a duplicitous MSM) to have a duped constituency elect them to dog catcher, the school board - - let alone mayor, governor, representative ... ... president.

If one's professed ideology calls for meting out death by one's own hands... sorry, you may abide in our Country (I suppose) but you SHOULD NOT have the opportunity to run for office!!!

Which religion would count as trustworthy??
That's a silly question! A moot point! The question to ask is whether the one's professed ideology commands the death of the unbeliever as a cornerstone of that particular ideological 'faith'.

Denial never changes FACT.

Typical of you leftist to try to mainstream your abhorrent behavior
That man didn't kill his children because he was Muslim, you moron. He killed his children because he was no longer able to control them 100% 24/7. That is why he also tried to kill himself. It was inconceivable to him how to cope with not having total control of his wife and children. This has nothing to do with religion.

An eight year old and a one year old died at the hands of their father. The eight year old pleading and saying he was sorry. My god, I cannot imagine doing this to another human being much less my children,

Texas dad slit children's throats as son pleaded 'daddy, I'm sorry,' records show

An 8-year-old cried “daddy, I’m sorry” as a Texas father slit his children’s throat on Saturday, then called his estranged wife to tell her he left her a “present,” court documents show.

Jean Pierre Ndossoka, 62, was charged Tuesday with two counts of capital murder in the deaths of his two children, 8-year-old Marcel Ndossoka and 1-year-old Anna-Belle Faith Ndossoka, in his Houston apartment. The children’s mother, Sabine Ntongo, discovered their bodies after receiving a disturbing call from her estranged husband.

They are African their culture is savage, so what do you expect.

Their culture allows them to slaughter their children? How horrific!
About 15 years back one of these chimps killed his two year old because it ate his breakfast biscuit ! He'da probably beheaded him if he B takin' he weed !

That man didn't kill his children because he was Muslim, you moron. He killed his children because he was no longer able to control them 100% 24/7. That is why he also tried to kill himself. It was inconceivable to him how to cope with not having total control of his wife and children. This has nothing to do with religion.

Religion? what are you talking about?
Show me where I mentioned religion.

Babbling incoherent dolt....quoting me on what others say

They are African their culture is savage, so what do you expect.

Their culture allows them to slaughter their children? How horrific!
About 15 years back one of these chimps killed his two year old because it ate his breakfast biscuit ! He'da probably beheaded him if he B takin' he weed !

At least you display the honesty in being open with your racism.

As for the case you mention, did not hear about that one. I do remember the Fellenbaum incident where two a guy and girl tortured their 3 year-old to death for not eating his breakfast. They used metal rods, frying pans, and their fists to beat him, while hanging him upside down from a door to make it easier. Of course, they were white, not chimps, so.......

Poor children. May they rest in peace. No one here seems to care.

There isn't a subject here where people actually react to the event and express a natural human reaction. All they do is play cowboys and Indians with the left/right crap.

Why doesn't S.C have a safe haven law. The Carolina's are backwards and GOP run, that's why.

LAME

And it IS NOT why. TONS of leftists in the Carolinas. TOO many in fact.

Out of the other side of your mouth you cry that the NATION is GOP run, yet look at all the chos you deranged leftists cause

I speak the truth , the Carolinas are GOP run, while you make assumptions.

You quoted the article that clearly states SC DOES have safe haven laws. Then you claim the Carolinas do not have safe haven laws because the GOP sucks. Please see the bolded below, that you quoted then lied about.

"South Carolina does have a “safe haven” law in place for mothers to safely give up their baby at designated areas without prosecution. This law is applicable for infants up to 60 days old, according to South Carolina’s Department of Social Services."

Forum List

Back