A Eulogy for Senator Larry "Wide Stance" Craig - Fare thee well

I can't help but notice how when liberals want to heap insults on conservative homosexuals they do so by calling them "gay." Quite the double-standard y'all got going there.

LOL...quite true, liberals are always full of hypocrisy. And the stupid closet queen accusation always appears when someone attacks their beloved perverts and they are losing the argument.

At least we kick out our sleazy hypocrits. It always amazes me how self-righteous lefties are willing to condone or overlook bad behavior in the name of homosexuality - whether it be sex with a minor, prostitution, adultery, or breaking the law.

exactly. republicans only kick out their hypocrites who are also gay. The straight ones need to be convicted of a felony before they get any scrutiny!

At least Republicans make an effort. I can't see how decent Christians can even vote for Democrats.

I can't see how decent Christians can even vote for Democrats.

I could see how a decent pharisee would agree with you.

At least Republicans make an effort. I can't see how decent Christians can even vote for Democrats.

You see, we don't count on that block anyway. The heathens, heretics, homosexuals, Muslims, Hindus, Budhists, Jews and indecent Christians all get votes too. They are a bigger voting block, and they preaching is generally less annoying, so... it's a win-win.

what a silly thing to say! I look at the democrats that I vote for in Maine on a regular basis.... and they are all perfectly decent moral folks.

You see, we don't count on that block anyway. The heathens, heretics, homosexuals, Muslims, Hindus, Budhists, Jews and indecent Christians all get votes too. They are a bigger voting block, and they preaching is generally less annoying, so... it's a win-win.

Well then, I rest my case.

note: considering 80% of the population is Christian, it's obvious your "indecent" Christians are mostly responsible. Not hard to imagine with adulterous Bubba as your leader and potentially First Man for everybody but his President.

swaggart.jpg

I wonder who Jimmy Swaggart voted for...

You always pull out the few bad apples but totally ignore the hundreds of thousands of good and decent religious leaders. It's also hypocritical. Why is it again you hate the religious right?

You always pull out the few bad apples but totally ignore the hundreds of thousands of good and decent religious leaders. It's also hypocritical. Why is it again you hate the religious right?

There are a great many good Christians. I particularly like the Amish. It simply amazes me that those people who voice Christianity so loudly and supposedly really truly completely believe what they are saying, would dare to do what they do. I mean that I am not a Christian. I have my doubts and I know that people are not perfect but if they are going to put themselves out there as preachers and exemplars and models to follow, how could they do what they do and let people down! I guess that they do not truly believe what they say. Either that or money and fame are more important to them than is confidence in eternal peace in Heaven. I simply can’t fathom it.

I don’t hate the religious right. I simply disagree with the socio-political philosophy of the religious right and I think that many members of the religious right are hypocrites.

Forum List

Back