A&E just caved. No more Phil suspension.

How do you know what he said, JoeBitch?

Most the Bible's books about Jesus were written decades after his death... At the soonest. I doubt the writers had perfect memories or even the will to remember EVERYTHING He said.

That would be impossible.

As to your disbelief, even the people who refuse to worship Him, Jews and Muslims, acknowledge His existence.

This is why nobody takes you seriously, JoeBitch.

You're a pathetic clown, a liar, a fringe lunatic and an anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-white scumbag so filled with hate that it colors everything you say and do.

I, at least, can set my hate for leftist scum aside long enough to have a rational discussion. You can't. That's what we call a mental disorder. And you got one.

Big time.

See a Doctor. Soon.

Guy, I've highlighted all the points where you engaged in angry name-calling... which is like the oppossite of rational.

Now, you do accidently wander into a good point. The books in the New Testament were written by people LONG after Jesus supposedly lived. More importantly, they were written by people who never met Jesus personally.

And it gets better. 97% of the material in Mark's Gospel is repeated in Matthew or Luke. Which means the latter two are just plagarized off an earlier work.

Now, the fact that early Muslims and Jews acknowledged him after he became the official God-man of the Roman Empire really isn't indicative. It just means they nicked off of existing documents and really didn't question them. The Koran and Talmud were written long after the fact.

the CONTEMPORARY documents are another story. Accounts of Jesus in Josephus are agreed to be latter add-in not in the original text. Few writers of the first century mention him at all.

Last edited:
As you read further into the article, the kid admits he was raised by a man just like Phil and told him his boyfriend would never be welcomed at his house. He also admits sitting in the pew at his church and hearing his preacher say homosexuals didn't deserve the same joy of raising a family due to their depravity. And the kid has the audacity to call that persecution. From where I sit I call that preaching and telling the truth. So to sum it up...the kid has known from a very early age his "lifestyle" is wrong. And now he's trying to blame Phil for his problems

Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson 'made me feel unsafe' gay Louisiana student says in open letter | Mail Online

A closeted gay student living in West Monroe, Louisiana has written a powerful essay, criticizing the town's most famous residents - Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson.

Robertson made headlines after issuing homophobic comments in a GQ article, at one point comparing gay sex to bestiality, which got him put on suspension by the A&E network. But the network announced yesterday that they would be reinstating Robertson to the show, who so far has remained unapologetic about the comments.

In an essay posted on Times-Picuyne columnist Robert Mann's blog, the communications student writes that Robertson probably didn't mean to hurt anyone with his statements, he nonetheless created a hostile environment.

'He encouraged - hopefully unintentionally - a two-week-long "fag bashing" in Monroe and around the world. He made me feel unsafe in my own home. I can't count how many times I heard "faggot" over the Christmas visit home.'

more in link

Phil thinks our daughters should be married off at the young age of 15 or 16. What a sick fuck that pervert is. I'm just curious if you agree with Phil on that one.

Actually the underage marriage comment was really a distortion of what he said.

Robertson said, “Make sure that she can cook a meal. You need to eat some meals she cooks. Make sure she carries her Bible — that will save you a lot of trouble down the road. And if she picks your ducks, now that’s a woman. They got to where they’re getting hard to find. Mainly because these boys are waiting until they get to be about 20-years-old before they marry them. Look, you wait unit they get to be 20-years-old, the only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket. You gotta marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16 and they’ll pick your ducks.”
He continued, “You need to check with mom and dad about that of course. The reason you Georgia boys can deer hunt, duck hunt, squirrel hunt, hog hunt, that’s the reason you can do it, what I’m holding in my hand right there. That’d be a Bible.”

Newly Surfaced Video: Phil Robertson Encourages Men To Marry Underage Girls // Mr. Conservative

SOUNDS LIKE HE'S SAYING GET MARRIED YOUNG.

The real complaint is, of course, in marrying the girls. Everyone knows that men should just fuck them and trot them out to Planned Parenthood for a quiet and convenient abortion.

As you read further into the article, the kid admits he was raised by a man just like Phil and told him his boyfriend would never be welcomed at his house. He also admits sitting in the pew at his church and hearing his preacher say homosexuals didn't deserve the same joy of raising a family due to their depravity. And the kid has the audacity to call that persecution. From where I sit I call that preaching and telling the truth. So to sum it up...the kid has known from a very early age his "lifestyle" is wrong. And now he's trying to blame Phil for his problems

Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson 'made me feel unsafe' gay Louisiana student says in open letter | Mail Online

A closeted gay student living in West Monroe, Louisiana has written a powerful essay, criticizing the town's most famous residents - Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson.

Robertson made headlines after issuing homophobic comments in a GQ article, at one point comparing gay sex to bestiality, which got him put on suspension by the A&E network. But the network announced yesterday that they would be reinstating Robertson to the show, who so far has remained unapologetic about the comments.

In an essay posted on Times-Picuyne columnist Robert Mann's blog, the communications student writes that Robertson probably didn't mean to hurt anyone with his statements, he nonetheless created a hostile environment.

'He encouraged - hopefully unintentionally - a two-week-long "fag bashing" in Monroe and around the world. He made me feel unsafe in my own home. I can't count how many times I heard "faggot" over the Christmas visit home.'

more in link

Phil thinks our daughters should be married off at the young age of 15 or 16. What a sick fuck that pervert is. I'm just curious if you agree with Phil on that one.

Robertson said, “Make sure that she can cook a meal. You need to eat some meals she cooks. Make sure she carries her Bible — that will save you a lot of trouble down the road. And if she picks your ducks, now that’s a woman. They got to where they’re getting hard to find. Mainly because these boys are waiting until they get to be about 20-years-old before they marry them. Look, you wait unit they get to be 20-years-old, the only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket. You gotta marry these girls when they are about 15 or 16 and they’ll pick your ducks.”
He continued, “You need to check with mom and dad about that of course. The reason you Georgia boys can deer hunt, duck hunt, squirrel hunt, hog hunt, that’s the reason you can do it, what I’m holding in my hand right there. That’d be a Bible.”

Newly Surfaced Video: Phil Robertson Encourages Men To Marry Underage Girls // Mr. Conservative

Repeat for those who ignore this post.

more in link

That anyone is against getting married when one finds one's soul mate at any age is one more example of progressive fascism.

Kind of sick :(

People have been marrying young for the vast majority of human history.

We in our modern hubris think marrying later in life is such a huge boost to marriage prospects that we have the highest divorce rates in our nations history for the past five decades and we still think it would have been worse had we allowed younger marriages.

No, the secret to success in marriage is to realize that there is more joy to serving the other than in serving yourself. Christians should know that, and age is almost irrelevant.

Personally, I think as long as the parents agree, the girl is at least 14 and no more than about 5 years difference in age, then people should BUTT OUT. It is outrageous that some guys are serving time in jail for having a young girlfriend, the parents approved but some social worker thought it wrong.

That anyone is against getting married when one finds one's soul mate at any age is one more example of progressive fascism.

For someone to say that he said for men to marry girls is misrepresenting what he said. He was talking to teenage boys, telling them to marry young. Not telling men to marry girls.

Kind of sick :(

People have been marrying young for the vast majority of human history.

We in our modern hubris think marrying later in life is such a huge boost to marriage prospects that we have the highest divorce rates in our nations history for the past five decades and we still think it would have been worse had we allowed younger marriages.

No, the secret to success in marriage is to realize that there is more joy to serving the other than in serving yourself. Christians should know that, and age is almost irrelevant.

Personally, I think as long as the parents agree, the girl is at least 14 and no more than about 5 years difference in age, then people should BUTT OUT. It is outrageous that some guys are serving time in jail for having a young girlfriend, the parents approved but some social worker thought it wrong.

Everyone's different. I've known 25year olds that were less mature than some 16year olds. But Phil's point was being explained as a story about a young man and woman he met. He was merely echoing to the audience what he told that young man. Telling the audience as he told the young man what he thought was important in a relationship. No surprise that the libtards just don't get it.

Last edited:

For someone to say that he said for men to marry girls is misrepresenting what he said. He was talking to teenage boys, telling them to marry young. Not telling men to marry girls.

I agree, but the libtards refuse to relent their gotcha quote on Phil.

"...For someone to say that he said for men to marry girls is misrepresenting what he said. He was talking to teenage boys, telling them to marry young. Not telling men to marry girls."
Is that true?

If so, what the hell is all the squawk about, coming from the Gay Lobby types and their supporters?

Seems pretty embarrassing to me, to be leaning so hard on such a thing, only to get smacked down with it.

Then again, it seems likely that now they've been bitch-slapped with the outcome of the A&E controversy and the way that Mainstream America took a stand alongside the Duck Folk...

Perhaps they're desperate to 'save face' and find some glimmer of propaganda that can be tweaked and made to work in favor of the Gay Lobby folk et al...

It's also called Swinging After the Bell...

Pretty damned juvenile and pathetic... but hilarious to watch unfolding!
tongue_smile.gif

Forum List

Back