A&E just caved. No more Phil suspension.

Oh, and the bible don't hate on gay people. It hates on the act. Jesus wants the gay people to. If I were to object to anything Phil had to say (or not) it would be that right there.

The bible calls for killing them.

Something Jesus never contradicted. (Just like he never contradicted the slavery or witch-killing stuff...)

And gays were executed for being gay up until fairly recently. In some countries, they still are.
^ A retard leftist who claims to speak for Jesus.

1) I don't believe Jesus really existed as a persion.

2) As a Fictional Character, he did not ever condemn slavery, point out there were no real witches, etc.

Something Jesus never contradicted. (Just like he never contradicted the slavery or witch-killing stuff...)

And gays were executed for being gay up until fairly recently. In some countries, they still are.

2) As a Fictional Character, he did not ever condemn slavery, point out there were no real witches, etc.
What a retard.

It isn't Mr. Robertson's fault that other people have the right to speak their minds too.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, whether he means to or not, that kid has painted Mr. Robertson to look like Forest Gump when he decided to go home after his three year run which of course is not that hard considering how Forest looked by then. Anyway, Forest did not ask that big group of people to join him. Going with Forest was their own idea. Mr. Robertson did not ask the world to go with him on what he believes. Those who stand with him chose to stand with him themselves. :) :) :)

Last edited:
Ah yes, here's all that Christian kindness and empathy I've been hearing so much about!

As you read further into the article, the kid admits he was raised by a man just like Phil and told him his boyfriend would never be welcomed at his house. He also admits sitting in the pew at his church and hearing his preacher say homosexuals didn't deserve the same joy of raising a family due to their depravity. And the kid has the audacity to call that persecution. From where I sit I call that preaching and telling the truth. So to sum it up...the kid has known from a very early age his "lifestyle" is wrong. And now he's trying to blame Phil for his problems

Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson 'made me feel unsafe' gay Louisiana student says in open letter | Mail Online

A closeted gay student living in West Monroe, Louisiana has written a powerful essay, criticizing the town's most famous residents - Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson.

Robertson made headlines after issuing homophobic comments in a GQ article, at one point comparing gay sex to bestiality, which got him put on suspension by the A&E network. But the network announced yesterday that they would be reinstating Robertson to the show, who so far has remained unapologetic about the comments.

In an essay posted on Times-Picuyne columnist Robert Mann's blog, the communications student writes that Robertson probably didn't mean to hurt anyone with his statements, he nonetheless created a hostile environment.

'He encouraged - hopefully unintentionally - a two-week-long "fag bashing" in Monroe and around the world. He made me feel unsafe in my own home. I can't count how many times I heard "faggot" over the Christmas visit home.'

more in link

Phil thinks our daughters should be married off at the young age of 15 or 16. What a sick fuck that pervert is. I'm just curious if you agree with Phil on that one.

What a retard.

Your inability to address the point is duly noted.

You know what, maybe you Christians need to get Disney to write you a new bible.

One were God doesn't come off as a huge douchebags when atheists bother to read it.

What a retard.

You know what, maybe you Christians need to get Disney to write you a new bible.

One were God doesn't come off as a huge douchebags when atheists bother to read it.

fringe sentiments are gay

As per usual s0n, you beat the drum well, but only for the extreme underdog: the views of the fringe oddballs.

Poll - 'Duck Dynasty' Phil Robertson decision - The Denver Post

What a retard.

fringe sentiments are gay

As per usual s0n, you beat the drum well, but only for the extreme underdog: the views of the fringe oddballs.

Poll - 'Duck Dynasty' Phil Robertson decision - The Denver Post

Bah, there is only one thing I bet Joe beats well, and it aint no drum. His comments on these boards are a waste of time and void of any redeeming value.

The social oddballs don't care about looking stoopid on a public forum......its a safe place to be a fringe guy.

Anybody who makes 40,000 posts on the internet in just 2 years is a social invalid. Most of these people gravitate to extreme fringe positions/views........somewhere they can actually matter.

How do you know what he said, JoeBitch?

Most the Bible's books about Jesus were written decades after his death... At the soonest. I doubt the writers had perfect memories or even the will to remember EVERYTHING He said.

That would be impossible.

As to your disbelief, even the people who refuse to worship Him, Jews and Muslims, acknowledge His existence.

This is why nobody takes you seriously, JoeBitch.

You're a pathetic clown, a liar, a fringe lunatic and an anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-white scumbag so filled with hate that it colors everything you say and do.

I, at least, can set my hate for leftist scum aside long enough to have a rational discussion. You can't. That's what we call a mental disorder. And you got one.

Big time.

See a Doctor. Soon.

Spambot desperately wants someone to pay attention to him.

Morning, Joe! Ready to roll out the new year?;)

You two done swapping spit?

Let's get it on, toots

Have you done your homework, Madge? ................

Not sure. Give me 48 hours, loser.
Neg me all you want liar but no matter what it wont erase the fact that you lied and we all caught you... Now go play with your dollies.

Yeah?

Then quote it.

Loser.gif

Still waiting...
impatient.gif

Morning, Joe! Ready to roll out the new year?;)

Let's get it on, toots

Neg me all you want liar but no matter what it wont erase the fact that you lied and we all caught you... Now go play with your dollies.

Yeah?

Then quote it.

Loser.gif

Still waiting...
impatient.gif

So are the rest of us, you lying pile of dung.

WHERE IS THE CLAUSE TEXT FOR PHIL'S CONTRACT?

I don't think he has one as he is just too awesome and important for him to agree to such banalities, lol. /s

Prove it or shut the fuck up, you fascist retard.

Let's get it on, toots

Yeah?

Then quote it.

Loser.gif

Still waiting...
impatient.gif

So are the rest of us, you lying pile of dung.

WHERE IS THE CLAUSE TEXT FOR PHIL'S CONTRACT?

I don't think he has one as he is just too awesome and important for him to agree to such banalities, lol. /s

Prove it or shut the fuck up, you fascist retard.

You are such an ignorant stupid shit head.

Lol, you don't know jack shit about anything at all, you just pretend, bluff and lie your way through almost every conversation.
... you stupid cum bucket.

Telling you to provide proof of the morality clause you keep reefing to is not denial. It is simply reason, you pile of fecal rot.

iphone-alarm-clock-donates-your-snooze-to-charity-0bc84351f9.jpg

Forum List

Back