A day late and a dollar short ...

That's the Republican party. So I didn't vote for you 5 of the last 6 elections. And we're about to go 6 for 7.

Ted Cruz isn't perfect certainly as a candidate, but his policies are right, he's a Reagan Republican. And he's greatly improved over his early in the process stupid statements. But Republicans, true to your form, went with anti-free market Donald Trump. You suck and you deserve what you are about to get. Which is huge losses.

The Democrat party is the party that doesn't want to learn. You're the party that refuses to. Good luck, and Sayonara. Again
Vote for Gary Johnson, you certainly seem to be someone that would align with some of his philosophies.

My issue with Gary Johnson is he didn't adopt my views until ... after ... he was the Libertarian nominee
Well you are never going to find the perfect politician. If your state is going

Didn't read my post, did you, dumb ass?
I made a mistake and part of my post was cut off. Go ahead and continue to be a carrot crammer though.

Here, kaz, you obviously need this, now that Lyin' Ted is about to bite the dust.

59cc3806e81fcdc82e54acd7e78ebe99.jpg

When it was put to Republican Voters....

Cruz was rejecTED

ted-cruz-scandal.jpg

It's time to unite behind Trump or get used to saying President hiLIARy......

Last edited:
That's the Republican party. So I didn't vote for you 5 of the last 6 elections. And we're about to go 6 for 7.

Ted Cruz isn't perfect certainly as a candidate, but his policies are right, he's a Reagan Republican. And he's greatly improved over his early in the process stupid statements. But Republicans, true to your form, went with anti-free market Donald Trump. You suck and you deserve what you are about to get. Which is huge losses.

The Democrat party is the party that doesn't want to learn. You're the party that refuses to. Good luck, and Sayonara. Again
Fait Trade DOES bother you, doesn't it?

Corporate American doesn't need your help, pussy
But you need Corporate America's help...that makes you an even BIGGER pussy.

Helping Corporate America is needing their help?

:wtf:

Run that by me again, Holmes?

Vote for Gary Johnson, you certainly seem to be someone that would align with some of his philosophies.

My issue with Gary Johnson is he didn't adopt my views until ... after ... he was the Libertarian nominee
Well you are never going to find the perfect politician. If your state is going

Didn't read my post, did you, dumb ass?
I made a mistake and part of my post was cut off. Go ahead and continue to be a carrot crammer though.

Look man, if you love cryin Donald that works. I'm just pointing out that you can't make a short putt like me is why you have no chance

Trump Supporters. They don't need shit. They don't want anyone who questions Donald the whining God to agree with them. They don't need nothing, and that's what you are going to get. Nothing ...

You are just a talentless cog in the wheel filling a Fantasy Based Excel Spread sheet.
You know what I'd just LOVE you to do...
Outline what you do for a living.
Because I bet you simply "match" the next Indian in the Business Visa Queue by clicking "Yes" next to the 1,000 skills "required" for the job.

You are just a talentless cog in the wheel filling a Fantasy Based Excel Spread sheet.
Because I bet you simply "match" the next Indian in the Business Visa Queue by clicking "Yes" next to the 1,000 skills "required" for the job.

Your wish is granted. I own a business with ten employees. I also work in management consulting, I take management consulting contracts. I just spent most of the last year in the Netherlands, which is why I was posting largely in the middle of the night. I've also owned a couple other businesses and spent my career in management and management consulting at companies including GE (including GE Nuclear, GE Energy Services, GE Consumer Finance, GE Capital, GE Information Services). I've also worked for companies such as Booz Allen, Fidelity Investments, Cisco, American Express, TJX and others.

I did nothing but outsource jobs at GE Consumer Finance. I ran a bunch of projects to offshore various IT jobs to India.

Cruz is losing because he's a scumbag, not because of his policies.

So supporting the constitution makes you a scumbag while leading a movement to not punish a convicted rapist doesn't?
Cruz would sell his grandma if the establishment told him it would improve his chances. No reason to think it would be any different with the constitution.

From a barking Hillary dog. File your opionion under does your mother even give a shit. this thread isn't for you
I think you have a Hillary fetish. You are constantly bringing her up Cruzbot.

Wow, nailed. In a discussion about the Presidential race on a political forum, I keep referring to the Democrat nominee. You are actually a brain surgeon, aren't you?

d. I own a business with ten employees. I also work in management consulting, I take management consulting contracts. I just spent most of the last year in the Netherlands, which is why I was posting largely in the middle of the night. I've also owned a couple other businesses and spent my career in management and management consulting at companies including GE (including GE Nuclear, GE Energy Services, GE Consumer Finance, GE Capital, GE Information Services). I've also worked for companies such as Booz Allen, Fidelity Investments, Cisco, American Express, TJX and others.

So here you are. Mr super successful 1%er who has made 32,384 posts on a message board populated by middle to lower middle class people who have either retired or don't work much.

Either you are slumming for some reason. Or you are full of shit. Which is a nice way of me saying you are lying. No one with your claimed level of success is going to waste the amount of time on here that you do.

Which is it? You slumming or lying?

d. I own a business with ten employees. I also work in management consulting, I take management consulting contracts. I just spent most of the last year in the Netherlands, which is why I was posting largely in the middle of the night. I've also owned a couple other businesses and spent my career in management and management consulting at companies including GE (including GE Nuclear, GE Energy Services, GE Consumer Finance, GE Capital, GE Information Services). I've also worked for companies such as Booz Allen, Fidelity Investments, Cisco, American Express, TJX and others.

So here you are. Mr super successful 1%er who has made 32,384 posts on a message board populated by middle to lower middle class people who have either retired or don't work much.

Either you are slumming for some reason. Or you are full of shit. Which is a nice way of me saying you are lying. No one with your claimed level of success is going to waste the amount of time on here that you do.

Which is it? You slumming or lying?

So you think people who have more money than you and have been more successful than you are are better than you and should ignore you except when you serve us dinner and mow our lawns? We shouldn't mingle with the lower classes? Just so you know, not being a loser starts with not thinking you are a loser. That's your first step.

I may have been successful in my career, but I grew up a middle class guy. I relate well to everyone in the companies I work for from the admins to the CEO. I don't just spend my time in the C suites. And there are some pretty bright people on this board. Not many of them are liberals, you're the fodder

Your wish is granted. I own a business with ten employees. I also work in management consulting, I take management consulting contracts. I just spent most of the last year in the Netherlands, which is why I was posting largely in the middle of the night. I've also owned a couple other businesses and spent my career in management and management consulting at companies including GE (including GE Nuclear, GE Energy Services, GE Consumer Finance, GE Capital, GE Information Services). I've also worked for companies such as Booz Allen, Fidelity Investments, Cisco, American Express, TJX and others.

I did nothing but outsource jobs at GE Consumer Finance. I ran a bunch of projects to offshore various IT jobs to India.
So you badger people for a living...OK.

He's another loser.

I'm management, I do whatever it takes

So you think people who have more money than you and have been more successful than you are are better than you and should ignore you except when you serve us dinner and mow our lawns? We shouldn't mingle with the lower classes? Just so you know, not being a loser starts with not thinking you are a loser.

I know successful people with jobs or thriving businesses and time consuming activities.

These people are used to accomplishing things for the time they spend doing whatever.

They do not waste serious time arguing meaningless Bullshit on a message board. Saying the same fucking thing over and over and over. With the same people saying good job and the others (like me) saying you write Bullshit.

Has nothing to do with who else has time to waste. They (very successful) people don't waste time like this.

That's why those people have the level of success that you CLAIM to have. They don't have 34 thousand posts of meaningless opinion and insults.

So you think people who have more money than you and have been more successful than you are are better than you and should ignore you except when you serve us dinner and mow our lawns? We shouldn't mingle with the lower classes? Just so you know, not being a loser starts with not thinking you are a loser.

I know successful people with jobs or thriving businesses and time consuming activities.

These people are used to accomplishing things for the time they spend doing whatever.

They do not waste serious time arguing meaningless Bullshit on a message board. Saying the same fucking thing over and over and over. With the same people saying good job and the others (like me) saying you write Bullshit.

Has nothing to do with who else has time to waste. They (very successful) people don't waste time like this.

That's why those people have the level of success that you CLAIM to have. They don't have 34 thousand posts of meaningless opinion and insults.

I suppose no one knows better than you do if you're a loser that anyone important shouldn't waste their time on. I defer to your superior knowledge in that regard. You may read any future post I write in the spirit that it's not for you, you're a waste of time. I won't bother putting you on ignore, that would be even more wasted time on you. Thanks for the heads up on that. I certainly have no contradictory information based on my experience with you

I know how much management accomplishes.
Good money for doing nothing.
You ARE a capitalist for sure.

I know how much management accomplishes.
Good money for doing nothing.
You ARE a capitalist for sure.

If you say so, obviously management isn't necessary. Workers manage themselves, don't they, comrade?

Forum List

Back