A day late and a dollar short ...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
That's the Republican party. So I didn't vote for you 5 of the last 6 elections. And we're about to go 6 for 7.

Ted Cruz isn't perfect certainly as a candidate, but his policies are right, he's a Reagan Republican. And he's greatly improved over his early in the process stupid statements. But Republicans, true to your form, went with anti-free market Donald Trump. You suck and you deserve what you are about to get. Which is huge losses.

The Democrat party is the party that doesn't want to learn. You're the party that refuses to. Good luck, and Sayonara. Again

Cruz is losing because he's a scumbag, not because of his policies.

So supporting the constitution makes you a scumbag while leading a movement to not punish a convicted rapist doesn't?

So supporting the constitution makes you a scumbag while leading a movement to not punish a convicted rapist doesn't?
Cruz would sell his grandma if the establishment told him it would improve his chances. No reason to think it would be any different with the constitution.

That's the Republican party. So I didn't vote for you 5 of the last 6 elections. And we're about to go 6 for 7.

Ted Cruz isn't perfect certainly as a candidate, but his policies are right, he's a Reagan Republican. And he's greatly improved over his early in the process stupid statements. But Republicans, true to your form, went with anti-free market Donald Trump. You suck and you deserve what you are about to get. Which is huge losses.

The Democrat party is the party that doesn't want to learn. You're the party that refuses to. Good luck, and Sayonara. Again
Vote for Gary Johnson, you certainly seem to be someone that would align with some of his philosophies.

Vote for Gary Johnson, you certainly seem to be someone that would align with some of his philosophies.

My issue with Gary Johnson is he didn't adopt my views until ... after ... he was the Libertarian nominee

Political advice to republicans from a person who didn't vote for republicans in five of the last six elections. Is everyone going crazy?

That's actually why Trump is winning. And you Republican hacks are losing. but thanks for playing. That you can't get me to vote for you is why you're losing. You can't make a short putt, you're not going to make anything else

I just said it's not because of his policies. Can't you read?

And yet you can't provide any reasons while we can demonstrate beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump is an absolute scumbag of the highest order and that doesn't stop you from supporting him. Why is that?

My issue with Gary Johnson is he didn't adopt my views until ... after ... he was the Libertarian nominee

Vote for me then kaz. I might do that if Trump is the nominee.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Cruz would sell his grandma if the establishment told him it would improve his chances. No reason to think it would be any different with the constitution.

From a barking Hillary dog. File your opionion under does your mother even give a shit. this thread isn't for you

From a barking Hillary dog. File your opionion under does your mother even give a shit. this thread isn't for you
I think you have a Hillary fetish. You are constantly bringing her up Cruzbot.

Cruz is losing because his idiotic "Texas values" don't work in the rest of the country. That's why he was thumped in the northeast. He needs to go back to Texas and become a preacher.

I just said it's not because of his policies. Can't you read?

that you dont' give a shit what someone who hates Democrats as much as I do thinks is why you are a loser in nowhere land

Cruz is losing because his idiotic "Texas values" don't work in the rest of the country. That's why he was thumped in the northeast. He needs to go back to Texas and become a preacher.

What's wrong with constitutional values?

Forum List

Back