For Democrats: What Has Obama Done Wrong?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
This is a serious question for Liberals.

According to obamapologists / Liberals, Obama has not done one thing wrong, has not made a single mistake. Only 1 man has ever walked this earth who was perfect, and Barak Obama is not him.

We have constantly heard from Democrats what Obama has done right and what he has NOT done wrong. What I havent heard from a single Democrat, however, is what has he ever done wrong.

So here is the oppirtunity for them to prove they can be objective, that they don't think Barry walks on water.

What are some of Barry's mistakes, errors, 'mis-steps' as President? (And try to be honest while avoiding the urge to bring Republicans into the discussion, please.)

...dealt to him...by his fellow Democrats who held a near super majority control of Congress Bush's last 2 years in office and his 1st 2 years in office.

Good 1st attempt, even though the 1st person to respond couldn't make it through an entire post without blaming Republicans.

So that's it, huh, TOS? Anyone else?

...dealt to him...by his fellow Democrats who held a near super majority control of Congress Bush's last 2 years in office and his 1st 2 years in office.

Good 1st attempt, even though the 1st erson to respond couldn't make it through an entire post without blaming republicans.
The republican's only goal since 2008 was to make Obama's Presidency a failed one. The recovery the country has had has been entirely in spite of their efforts. Any complaints you have about the results we've seen under Obama, remember that your GOP did everything they could to make them as negative as possible. To inflict as much harm as possible. For the sake of politics.

Did you really expect anything else? Liberals require 100% compliance with the agenda and 100% adoration for their leaders. Resistance is futile with the Liberal Borg.

If you're waiting for a lib to admit Obama did anything wrong (let alone not blame Republicans) you're gonna be disappointed.

Ya just can't help yourself, huh, TOS?!

I wonder how many other liberals, like you TOS, will consider 'Lie of the Year', the Syrian 'Red Line', and other documented issues NOT a 'mistake'...

Still, I'm eager to hear from other Democrats...

Obama is the worst foreign policy President in my lifetime. Terrible. The Obama "recovery" is the worst since WWII. Real income dropped for Americans every year of the Obama Presidency.

Other than that....he's been great. :D

What did Obama do wrong?

Nothing

It was all Bushs fault

Good 1st attempt, even though the 1st erson to respond couldn't make it through an entire post without blaming republicans.
The republican's only goal since 2008 was to make Obama's Presidency a failed one. The recovery the country has had has been entirely in spite of their efforts. Any complaints you have about the results we've seen under Obama, remember that your GOP did everything they could to make them as negative as possible. To inflict as much harm as possible. For the sake of politics.
1.5% is recovery? That is the LOWEST in history. Got news for you 1.5% is called stagnant. Other then the tax money he pissed away on Solindra and a few others.

1.5% is recovery? That is the LOWEST in history. Got news for you 1.5% is called stagnant. Other then the tax money he pissed away on Solindra and a few others.
Negro enough about this HAVEN'T YOU HEARD????

Game of Thrones SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't watch TV, not in 20 years now. Damn that is a long time. So is "Game of Thrones" some toilet fag reality show?

I don't watch TV, not in 20 years now. Damn that is a long time. So is "Game of Thrones" some toilet fag reality show?
Mal?

The main thing he did wrong was spending too much time trying to work with the right. They told him from the first that their main goal was to stop anything he did, but he believed there was still integrity somewhere in the GOP, and he wasted a lot of time looking for it. They even started opposing their own bills after he showed any support for them. I will not nit pick a man who has put with so much childish opposition.

"According to obamapologists / Liberals, Obama has not done one thing wrong, has not made a single mistake."

I've never seen/heard anyone make that claim.
Thread over.

The main thing he did wrong was spending too much time trying to work with the right. They told him from the first that their main goal was to stop anything he did, but he believed there was still integrity somewhere in the GOP, and he wasted a lot of time looking for it. They even started opposing their own bills after he showed any support for them. I will not nit pick a man who has put with so much childish opposition.

The so called Republican congress has stopped almost nothing BO wanted. The Dems got their way by the GOP folding, executive orders and court decisions. Anyone who says otherwise is a stone cold gutless liar.

Obama is the worst foreign policy President in my lifetime. Terrible. The Obama "recovery" is the worst since WWII. Real income dropped for Americans every year of the Obama Presidency.

So by your admittance,Bush 1 and 2 have had Good Foreign Policy!!!!!!!!!!!O yeah,invading Iraq on a lie,the substanscial DEATHS of Americans in Afghahistan,Iraq etc., and leaving these counties as basket cases,leaving schisms that allowed ISIS to breed and expand worldwide,What Planet have you just arrived from........Your Post is Wrong,Wrong,Wrong.

steve

Last edited:
He continued our meddling in the middle east and was a fool to believe republicans would work with him for 6 years. Other than that he did an excellent job with the cards that were dealt to him.

As I recall, Barrypuppet told the repubs where they stood in the way of the fakery that is the WWF of politics...you know...that it was their turn to ride in the back...they could come along for the ride on the Barrpypuupet "Hope and change" train but that they were inconsequential and that their votes and opinions did not matter.....remember that? I do......as a casual observer of this fraudulent system I had to laugh. Idiots like you just simply have no fucking clue at all.

The so called Republican congress has stopped almost nothing BO wanted. The Dems got their way by the GOP folding, executive orders and court decisions. Anyone who says otherwise is a stone cold gutless liar.

They delayed a lot of stuff. He could have accomplished more without the childish opposition.

So by your admittance,Bush 1 and 2 have had Good Foreign Policy!!!!!!!!!!!O yeah,invading Iraq on a lie,the substancial DEATHS of Americans in Afghahistan,Iraq etc., and leaving these counties as basket cases,leaving schisms that allowed ISIS to breed and expand worldwide,What Planet have you just arrived from........Your Post is Wrong,Wrong,Wrong.

steve

Your post has a truth rating of 50 percent.....ISIS is a CIA,mossad and Saudi intel venture and Barrypuppet knows it...yeah, the Bush crime family are pieces of shit and so are the Clintons and the Barrypuppet....

Forum List

Back