Democrats greatest fear.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
They would like us to fear Donald Trump and his "followers" , more and more becoming a euphemism for most Americans, much to their dismay.

There are plenty of guilty ones in the Republican party , of course. And the mainstream propaganda outlets ......( For what it's worth, who didn't see it coming when they took over CNN and silenced Ted Turner ? )
OIP.jpeg

Donald Trump is right. "They're coming after you. I'm just standing in their way."

And their biggest fear?
The truth.
IMG_20240224_034844074_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
They would like us to fear Donald Trump and his "followers" , more and more becoming a euphemism for most Americans, much to their dismay.

There are plenty of guilty ones in the Republican party , of course. And the mainstream propaganda outlets ......( For what it's worth, who didn't see it coming when they took over CNN and silenced Ted Turner ? )
View attachment 945183

Donald Trump is right. "They're coming after you. I'm just standing in their way."

And their biggest fear?
The truth.
View attachment 945184

brainwashing1.jpg

Out of curiosity: Whose truth?

Since you explicitly acknowledge that there are several versions of what constitutes "truth", you must be reflexively opposed to Biden's internet censorship of what he deems "misinformation" and "disinformation".

Good to know.

Out of curiosity: Whose truth?
Since you explicitly acknowledge that there are several versions of what constitutes "truth", you must be reflexively opposed to Biden's internet censorship of what he deems "misinformation" and "disinformation".

Good to know.
Fortunately, I wasn't expecting a straight answer.

Forum List

Back