A dark day for Trump. The darkest day for the presidency since Watergate.

Trump is a cancer on the presidency that has metastasized. The corruption and Trump's complicity in campaign finance laws crimes not to mention his alleged, and I use that word lightly, conspiracy with the Russians make s him the most sleazy, dishonorable, unprincipled and amoral man to ever hold the office. The worm should resign and begone.

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg

We don't suffer from derangement, Trumpeters do.

Hey maybe you can get Trump on collusion, oh wait that's also not a crime.
Collusion, or rather conspiracy, to undermine the election laws of the United States of America is a crime. A very serious crime.

Hillary is about to be indicted??
Deflection will do nothing to help the crook in the White House.

I'll take the word of a Constitutional lawyer and former AG chief of staff over some internet guy named Johnlaw.

Not him, but people on CNN and MSNBC. They have more than Fox.

The fakest of fake news is your source of information?

Trump is a cancer on the presidency that has metastasized. The corruption and Trump's complicity in campaign finance laws crimes not to mention his alleged, and I use that word lightly, conspiracy with the Russians make s him the most sleazy, dishonorable, unprincipled and amoral man to ever hold the office. The worm should resign and begone.

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg

Lib please Trump has you all unhinged.

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg
You should come out of your Trump induced coma and face reality. Your man is a base, corrupt, amoral little man.

You should read the news. Michael Cohen pleaded guilty for doing just that Trump's direction. Face the truth, Trump is a worm.

You should read it. He plead guilty to not reporting the payments as a contribution to Trump
Michael D. Cohen, President Trump’s former lawyer, made the extraordinary admission in court on Tuesday that Mr. Trump had directed him to arrange payments to two women during the 2016 campaign to keep them from speaking publicly about affairs they said they had with Mr. Trump.

Mr. Cohen acknowledged the illegal payments while pleading guilty to breaking campaign finance laws and other charges, a litany of crimes that revealed both his shadowy involvement in Mr. Trump’s circle and his own corrupt business dealings.

He told a judge in United States District Court in Manhattan that the payments to the women were made “in coordination with and at the direction of a candidate for federal office,” implicating the president in a federal crime.

Michael Cohen Says He Arranged Payments to Women at Trump’s Direction

The payments were legal. The lack of reporting was not (per charges) Read the plea agreement I linked to it earlier.
That is a criminal lie in defense of what the writer knows is a crime.

A campaign finance violation is basically the political version of a traffic ticket you you generally gey a fine for it. President Obamas 2008 campiagn was fined $375,000 for this same type of thing.

ANALYSIS: Two of the president's former associates were in court Tuesday. Both guilty of multiple felonies. What happened to draining the swamp?

by Jonathan Allen / Aug.21.2018 / 6:11 PM ET

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — There hasn't been a darker moment for a president — or for the presidency — since Richard Nixon resigned on the verge of impeachment in 1974.

On Tuesday, Michael Cohen, the president's longtime fixer and former personal lawyer, pleaded guilty to felony crimes that included illegally paying women hush money to help Donald Trump win the presidency in 2016. Most important, he said he did so at Trump's direction.

In other words, Trump cheated to win the White House, according to one of his closest former associates.
Thoughts on the following?

It wasn't just a bad day for Trump, it was a historically awful day for the presidency.​

Two people who formerly worked for Trump were convicted of charges that had nothing to do with Trump and that's worse than the President covering up his staff breaking into his opponents campaign headquarters.

You're a raging butt hurt imbecile

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg
You should come out of your Trump induced coma and face reality. Your man is a base, corrupt, amoral little man.

Even if that is true, I've never seen a perfect man.

You people are fools. Nobody takes you seriously.

Mueller has got Cohen by the balls. Cohen will say anything Mueller wants.

Nothing will come of it.

ANALYSIS: Two of the president's former associates were in court Tuesday. Both guilty of multiple felonies. What happened to draining the swamp?

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — There hasn't been a darker moment for a president — or for the presidency — since Richard Nixon resigned on the verge of impeachment in 1974.

On Tuesday, Michael Cohen, the president's longtime fixer and former personal lawyer, pleaded guilty to felony crimes that included illegally paying women hush money to help Donald Trump win the presidency in 2016. Most important, he said he did so at Trump's direction.

In other words, Trump cheated to win the White House, according to one of his closest former associates.

It wasn't just a bad day for Trump, it was a historically awful day for the presidency.​

"Hush" money isn't a crime.

Or a campaign finance violation.

I'm a certified election professional. It's part of my job to know these things.

Certified by whom to do what and in what state?

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg

Trump whooped the left's ass, that's all I care about we won, you lost, suck it.

On Tuesday, Michael Cohen, the president's longtime fixer and former personal lawyer, pleaded guilty to felony crimes that included illegally paying women hush money to help Donald Trump win the presidency in 2016.

Only one problem, that's not illegal. You poor poor libs another swing and a miss. :auiqs.jpg:

Felony, and more to come.

Experienced attorney's say you are wrong, sorry.

Not the ones I've been reading and listening to.

Hey maybe you can get Trump on collusion, oh wait that's also not a crime.
Conspiracy is. So is obstruction of justice. Remember the old saying "it's not the crime, it's the cover up..."

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg

America has turned into a Nazi, racist, fascist country run by the Russians. Gotcha, you have no derangement there ...

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg

This is coming

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg

Trumpers are like the children of the Pied Piper of Hamlin. You follow the music no matter where it takes you. You have lost all sense of propriety of right or wrong when it comes to the presidency. You are blind to how unfit Trump is for the presidency.

Last edited:

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg

This is coming

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg

Trumpers are like the children of the Pied Piper of Hamlin. You follow the music no matter where it takes you. You have lost all sense of propriety or right or wrong when it comes to the presidency. You are blind to how unfit Trump is for the presidency.
Yeah, I know. The fact that our country is prospering at home and abroad has blinded us to how horrible Trump is.

Get the fuck out of here, loser.

Bill Clinton paid off Paula Jones. Tough to say if it was the right thing to do.

If Trump is guilty of campaign finance violations, he should be punished like Obama was in 2008, when he was fined for $375,000 for violating campaign finance laws.

I m happy to see a tax cheat maybe go to jail. They all should.
And trump should be impeached

Sure, bring his legal violations before Congress and vote on it.

Clinton was impeached and disbarred. Shit happens, right?

If Trump committed impeachable offenses, he should be impeached.

What’s your case for impeachment, specifically?

For lying. The GOP won't do anything.

Lying to who?
Another fake crime?

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg

This is coming

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg

Trumpers are like the children of the Pied Piper of Hamlin. You follow the music no matter where it takes you. You have lost all sense of propriety or right or wrong when it comes to the presidency. You are blind to how unfit Trump is for the presidency.
Yeah, I know. The fact that our country is prospering at home and abroad has blinded us to how horrible Trump is.

Get the fuck out of here, loser.

Your anger just shows how unhinged you are over your loyalty to Trump. You do have an identity separate from Trump. Seek a good counselor because the shit is hitting the fan and your stress level is sure to grow.

Last edited:

All the Presidents Men, 2.0.

Forum List

Back