A criminal complaint and judicial ethics complaint are being filed against Kavanaugh

For perjury in Congressional testimony — and LOOK WHO’S REVIEWING IT!

View attachment 215480

That last bit, "more than anyone" - yeah. More than anyone who wants the power so bad he can taste it. He is a partisan, corrupt, lying misogynist who wants to flip Roe v Wade, pardon Trump, give more money to the wealthy, etc etc etc.

But from a legal perspective, I guess all that really matters is that he lied. And from a GOP perspective? That doesn't matter, either.
You're pointlessly soaking your panties again. You get that, right?

I am betting that this is as close as you get to soaked panties.

Ouch!

That was a very good one.

Gee I thought this was going to be about the FBI investigation Dianne Finestein is demanding because Kavanaugh flirted with girl in high school.

Vote and confirm the man already.

That incident reeks of heterosexuality; we know what sort of reaction that gets from deviants.

Gee I thought this was going to be about the FBI investigation Dianne Finestein is demanding because Kavanaugh flirted with girl in high school.

Vote and confirm the man already.

Wait until another woman claims he yanked her pigtail when they were in 2d grade. It's going to get deeper.

Forgot which one of the loony criminal bats claimed that letter was 'real' and turned it over to whomever, but they need to keep peddling this sort of rubbish; it costs them votes and/or stay at homes every time they come up with this infantile drivel.

Forum List

Back