A question for you.

Why are u a republican?
haha gr
A question for you.

Why are u a republican?

Because Republicans are slime balls; they are just less of slime balls than the Democrats.

It's odd that a teen would be a heartless evil republican . That comes later . He must be just doing what his parents command . They probably beat him.
ooh, love the jab, but no. I've fully developed my own opinion surpassing my own parents political knowledge. I could write a list of all the reasons I chose republican, but instead you'll just have to take my word that ive completely educated myself.

Oh....please write the list. We need help understanding.

I really, really believe that.

A question for you.

Why are u a republican?
haha gr
A question for you.

Why are u a republican?

Because Republicans are slime balls; they are just less of slime balls than the Democrats.

It's odd that a teen would be a heartless evil republican . That comes later . He must be just doing what his parents command . They probably beat him.
ooh, love the jab, but no. I've fully developed my own opinion surpassing my own parents political knowledge. I could write a list of all the reasons I chose republican, but instead you'll just have to take my word that ive completely educated myself.

Im not going to engage in a silly online argument. Aren't we all entitled to opinions? I shouldn't have to explain why I'm a Republican.

High school kids can't be that dumb that they have to ask the USMB how to run for political office after they graduate and after they get a college degree. It's a freaking set up.

Poly Sci, history, sociology. And start taking part in elections now. Volunteer to man the phones for one party or the other. Do take some 200 science courses so you do not come across as totally retarded as some of our present politicians do. Of either party.
man the phones ? what do you mean by that, and how would I get involved?
Go to the website of ANY politician you want to help get elected volunteer and someone SHOULD contact you. I had someone contact me yesterday for doing a phone calls for the Trump campaign here in Ga. :)

A question for you.

Why are u a republican?
haha gr
A question for you.

Why are u a republican?

Im not going to engage in a silly online argument. Aren't we all entitled to opinions? I shouldn't have to explain why I'm a Republican.

If your gonna be a pol you can't hide from these type of questions .

Hello everyone , I have a few questions regarding steps I would need to take to one day become a US representative and Eventually Senator. I am curious what Degree is common and things I need to do. I am currently in High School and would love if any one could help. Thanks a lot.
Geoff
I am a current candidate right now.
Make contact with the local GOP. Show up and volunteer. Learn as much about economics, law, political science and history as you can. Scope out the players in the landscape. They come and go but many remain part of the political establishment for years. Try to find a mentor. Preferably somone who will be predictably powerful as you get older. Become sociable. Learn to play golf. Look at how other candidates etc dress and copy them. Listen to how they speak and copy that. If you pick a good mentor you will become more and more like him until eventually you find your own style.
Good luck. We need more good politiicans.
What you running for?

Oh and the libtards are showing this Teenager WHY he chose to be a republican lol...I am neither but the childish attacks on this Teen is pathetic.

A question for you.

Why are u a republican?
haha gr

Oh....please write the list. We need help understanding.[/QUOTEc]

fine , I believe in limited government, and lower taxes that come out of that. I believe in not cowering away from terrorism. I believe in defending the 2nd amendment at all costs. I believe in finding ways to lower the US debt instead if continuously raising the ceiling putting off the debt until next time (and the next time , and the next time, etc...) Those are a few of my views . Any further questions are welcome .

A question for you.

Why are u a republican?
haha gr

fine , I believe in limited government, and lower taxes that come out of that. I believe in not cowering away from terrorism. I believe in defending the 2nd amendment at all costs. I believe in finding ways to lower the US debt instead if continuously raising the ceiling putting off the debt until next time (and the next time , and the next time, etc...) Those are a few of my views . Any further questions are welcome .
So would I be wrong in putting you in the same boat as Rand Paul,Ron Paul,etc? I mean I truly don't know of any republican that is BOTH for limited government AND being tough on terrorism because that usually means troops on the ground overseas. The Paul's were against that. You sound more like a Constitutionalist to me. We DO need more of those for sure. There are to many republicans in name and not enough that walk the walk. Who would you say you care for as a politician right now? Actually you remind me A LOT of Patrick Buchanan. Ever read his books? Where do you stand on trade issues? Israel? Troops on the ground overseas?

A question for you.

Why are u a republican?
haha gr

What is "cowering from terrorism"?

I find that conservatives have this paradox . They say they want to control the budget, but at the same time want to double the military and fight wars all over the globe .

You can't have both.

haha gr

So would I be wrong in putting you in the same boat as Rand Paul,Ron Paul,etc? I mean I truly don't know of any republican that is BOTH for limited government AND being tough on terrorism because that usually means troops on the ground overseas. The Paul's were against that. You sound more like a Constitutionalist to me. We DO need more of those for sure. There are to many republicans in name and not enough that walk the walk. Who would you say you care for as a politician right now? Actually you remind me A LOT of Patrick Buchanan. Ever read his books? Where do you stand on trade issues? Israel? Troops on the ground overseas?
I'll tell you my favorite presidential candidate would be Ted Cruz, who classifies as a "constitionial conservative". which would make sense if you said I sound like a constitutionalist. I've gotten that before .

I'll tell you my favorite presidential candidate would be Ted Cruz, who classifies as a "constitionial conservative". which would make sense if you said I sound like a constitutionalist. I've gotten that before .
I suppose it makes sense. I don't care for him myself. He lets his undying loyalty to Israel cloud his judgement for what's best for America IMO. I prefer Trump. Ever heard of Patrick Buchanan? Bit before your time but I absolutely enjoy the man's books and he is still relevant voice in politics.

haha gr

I find that conservatives have this paradox . They say they want to control the budget, but at the same time want to double the military and fight wars all over the globe .

You can't have both.
never said "doubling milotary" was he answer. But military cuts should definitely not be happening. Now a days government buts there head in everything thats what I mean on limited government. and as far as "cowering from terrorism" I mean the commander in chief we currently have uses the endless rhetoric on defeating Isis (that never happens.) We need a courageous leader back in office who is not afraid to destroy Isis by any means.

I suppose it makes sense. I don't care for him myself. He lets his undying loyalty to Israel cloud his judgement for what's best for America IMO. I prefer Trump. Ever heard of Patrick Buchanan? Bit before your time but I absolutely enjoy the man's books and he is still relevant voice in politics.
I'll check him out, thanks for the input!

A question for you.

Why are u a republican?
haha gr
A question for you.

Why are u a republican?

Who's arguing?

You can't have both.
never said "doubling milotary" was he answer. But military cuts should definitely not be happening. Now a days government buts there head in everything thats what I mean on limited government. and as far as "cowering from terrorism" I mean the commander in chief we currently have uses the endless rhetoric on defeating Isis (that never happens.) We need a courageous leader back in office who is not afraid to destroy Isis by any means.

Interesting. You realize that you are drafting age . Would you be cool wh being drafted to go fight Isis ?

Well you'll be just ripe to fight president trumps endless wars .

Forget politics . Do something good with your life .

Forum List

Back