Zone1 A Conversation on the Spiritual War of Our Times

onefour1

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2014
I just finished watching this video conversation between Jonathan Cahn and Glen Beck and found it to be so true regarding the spiritual war we now find ourselves in in these last days.

Can you see the evil of our days?

Last edited:
ALL I see is this is a battle between good and evil!

Is it the "last" battle? Welp, that remains to be seen. But when you see the sheer lunacy such as men can get pregnant or more than 50% of american adults struggle to read at a 6th grade level or our justice system being bastardized...And leftists STILL SUPPORT IT...what else could it be?

I go for a drive & see every person walking with their nose in their phone...it's like something right out of the damn twilight zone!

It's been going on forever but it's coming to a head. There is nowhere to go to escape it.

Are you sure it’s not just the same old selfish , greedy human species but just being able to do things more visibly and with an enormously bigger audience ? To much the greater extent people have always been stupid and gullible , greedy and selfish and almost nothing has changed . It is time for a huge cull but from the species itself , not some imaginary figure . Imho

Are you sure it’s not just the same old selfish , greedy human species but just being able to do things more visibly and with an enormously bigger audience ? To much the greater extent people have always been stupid and gullible , greedy and selfish and almost nothing has changed . It is time for a huge cull but from the species itself , not some imaginary figure . Imho
That 'imaginary figure' set the rules and boundaries. We violate them at our peril. :omg:

Forum List

Back