Zone1 Idea for Saudi Arabia

SkyscrapersUS

Rookie
Sep 2, 2023
People who take care of mosques in Saudi Arabia and other countries where there are mosques use loudspeakers to call for prayer.

The idea of not using loudspeakers to call for prayer, because it was not in the tradition of earlier Muslims, so it is more normal and better without loudspeakers.

I think Christians and Jews don't use loudspeakers, and it's smarter and wiser that way.

Why don't they just use bells in the tower of the mosque for this purpose, like churches have for centuries to alert the faithful within the sound of the bells for Angelus prayers?

People who take care of mosques in Saudi Arabia and other countries where there are mosques use loudspeakers to call for prayer.

The idea of not using loudspeakers to call for prayer, because it was not in the tradition of earlier Muslims, so it is more normal and better without loudspeakers.

I think Christians and Jews don't use loudspeakers, and it's smarter and wiser that way.

You know this because you lived in Saudi Arabia???

Muslims should just text their call for prayer to people's cell phones in an SMS message, then it wouldn't be so loud.

Lots of non Muslims who live around the call to prayer think it's beautiful.

do you know what bells are ... music is more heavenly than words, though the mosques use melody.

the fact is they are all intrusive. especially from the desert.

Never understood why dying Cult Religions like Christianity do not use this excellent broadcasting route .
With Advertising breaks and Sponsorship deals they could drum up much needed cash and even convert a few Allahu Akbars .

Forum List

Back