A Conquered People

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by William Joyce, May 11, 2008.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    What if you were part of a group of people who weren't even allowed to speak their own name?

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.com/authors/Johnson-white.html

But, according to Noonan, “If John McCain said, ‘I got the white vote, baby!’ his candidacy would be over.” We whites, you see, are the only group that is not allowed to think of ourselves as a distinct group with distinct interests. We are the only group that is not allowed to select leaders based on their membership in our group and their commitment to our interests.

We whites are the race that dare not speak its name.

Instead, we whites are supposed to pretend that we do not exist as a people, but only as adherents of the abstract "color-blind" ideology of human equality. In the name of that ideology, we have to give away our wealth and power, debase our standards, corrupt our culture and institutions, and reduce ourselves to a minority. We have to do this any time members of selfish, race-conscious groups like Jews, blacks, Mestizos, etc. demand something from us, as long as they cloak their demands in the language of equality.

What kind of people has to surrender everything to others, upon demand? A conquered people. We whites have to behave as a conquered people in our own country. If we persist in this long enough, of course, we will physically cease to exist as a people. We will succumb to miscegenation, demographic collapse, or outright mass murder, as conquered and enslaved peoples often do.

Obama’s white supporters want to believe that his candidacy transcends race. They hope that by electing a black man president, they will absolve themselves of the burden of spurious “white guilt” that they have accepted. They hope that electing a black president will cause blacks to stop hating them and America. They hope that an articulate, intelligent black president will finally induce blacks to set aside their sullenness, resentment, and excuse-making and actually participate in American society. And, since deep-down most liberal whites are quite uncomfortable with the majority of blacks, they hope that president Obama will be the role model who will finally get the gangbangers, crack heads, and welfare queens to abandon the bad manners, foul language, cornrows, gold teeth, doo-rags, silly names, and criminal mayhem and become like the blacks they see on TV.

2. CharlestonChad

CharlestonChad Baller Deluxe

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    What hue is the divider between someone being white and black?

3. cbi0090

cbi0090 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Where I grew up there were a lot of small farming communities that were settle by people of various nationalities or religious sects. I grew up largely in a German community where the French lived south of us, the Italians across the river to the west, and a large Polish community was to the east of us, with a smattering of Amish and Menonite communities in between. I could ride my bike and in a day hear the older people speaking in each of their various tongues in each of these different places.

Today the divisions have largely disappeared, but at that same time I remember hearing and watching the news about the way the blacks were treated in south and immediately recognized the injustice, having witnessed how so many people of different origins could live together in relative peace (save a few basketball games) at home.

We had little experience with the issue, as the black population was practically nil there, and wondered how people could treat each other the way they were. We listened to Martin Luther King and watched the marches and I even remember feeling pride in seeing Catholic priests marching in there right along with them, as I was raised Catholic.

So, you can imagine, as I got older and moved south, my surprise and shock when I was suddenly confronted one day with the statement that I was white and, consequently, guilty of something!?! I remember saying something like " what kind of white are you talking about?" If I identified myself with anything it was German, although my father was Scottish, but I was really confused by the statement.

Suddenly, I was being thrown into a big basket of people that consisted of French, Italian, German, British, so on and so on. Groups that I saw as different and unique. I finally came to realize that the issue is based and exists on ignorance and it rests on with all parties involved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. cbi0090

cbi0090 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Where I grew up there were a lot of small farming communities that were settle by people of various nationalities or religious sects. I grew up largely in a German community where the French lived south of us, the Italians across the river to the west, and a large Polish community was to the east of us, with a smattering of Amish and Menonite communities in between. I could ride my bike and in a day hear the older people speaking in each of their various tongues in each of these different places.

Today the divisions have largely disappeared, but at that same time I remember hearing and watching the news about the way the blacks were treated in south and immediately recognized the injustice, having witnessed how so many people of different origins could live together in relative peace (save a few basketball games) at home.

We had little experience with the issue, as the black population was practically nil there, and wondered how people could treat each other the way they were. We listened to Martin Luther King and watched the marches and I even remember feeling pride in seeing Catholic priests marching in there right along with them, as I was raised Catholic.

So, you can imagine, as I got older and moved south, my surprise and shock when I was suddenly confronted one day with the statement that I was white and, consequently, guilty of something!?! I remember saying something like " what kind of white are you talking about?" If I identified myself with anything it was German, although my father was Scottish, but I was really confused by the statement.

Suddenly, I was being thrown into a big basket of people that consisted of French, Italian, German, British, so on and so on. Groups that I saw as different and unique. I finally came to realize that the issue is based and exists on ignorance and it rests on with all parties involved.

5. BrianH

BrianH Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +238

Exactly...ignorance. People generalize unfortunately. That would be like saying that all Germans are guilty of the Holocaust. :rolleyes:

6. Gungnir

Gungnir Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    I'll trade you our Blacks for your Amish if you think there is no difference.

Try living in France, Italy, Germany, or Poland and then moving to Haiti, South Africa, Zaire, Liberia, Rhodesia, the Gambia, inner city Detroit, Somalia, or the Sudan. But whatever you do, don't encourage any of them to move over here until you have lived with them.

As for me, I am proud to say that I am descended from the original settler people of a country made prosperous by the White Race.

7. Gungnir

Gungnir Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    William, have you noticed that a lot of elderly northern white people are supporting Obama?

I think that has a lot to do with the guilt tripping they've been fed since WW2. First it was the Nazis are going to conquer us and they think they are better than you.
    Then, after the war, those Nazis were evil racists.
    Next, in the 60s, it was, "well you don't want to BE a Nazi do you?"
    Finally, we are at the point where everything prior was Nazi, something we should be ashamed of.

They are ashamed of their existence in the past, they feel the common stain of the being of the same ilk as those evil racists so they seek one last act of redemption before they leave this Earth.

8. Dr Grump

Dr Grump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,209
    Yawn

9. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Absolutely. Whites have gone from being true "supremacists" to total capitulists. We can't seem to find a resting spot between being slaveholders and willing slaves. By supporting Obama, white after white seeks to absolve himself/herself of white guilt. It has nothing to do with his stance on the issues, which is imperceptibly different from Hillary's. It is fascinating to watch, and depressing. White people desperately need to recognize their own unique humanity, that they are not perfect but not responsible for all the world's ills, and that they deserve a patch of peaceful earth as much as any other group. Their children deserve a future.

10. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    I try to avoid labeling myself as a member of the white race or any race besides the human race. I do not hold loyalty to the Republican Party or the Democrat Party. Even though my skin is a shade closer to white that it is to black, I do not have more or less loyalty to the white race than I do to the black race. I am an individual. Therefore, I am not a conquered people.