A college roommate of Donald J Trump Jr tells a disturbing story about Donald Trump Sr

Hillary is still a criminal
Drumpf has 2 guaranteed trials coming up. Looks like he is more the criminal.
Okay Asclepias let's make a bet shall we.

Let's bet where whoever loses has to ask the winners candidate to help raise 10 million to save Freedmens Town as a campus for training vets and minorities in business legal financial and govt mgmt including a microlending program thru the Fed to turn restitution from racketeering crimes into investment programs to help victims of crime corruption trafficking and legal abuse.

I will bet you that the Clintons and Democrats will be found responsible for abuses through the FBI investigations and Trump will either be found not guilty or will agree to pay fines for any violations through his university case. You believe he will be found guilty of criminal violations instead of Clinton, but are you willing to bet 10 million on it?

So if Trump is found innocent of anything criminal, or only has complaint s about his university that he can resolve by refunding money or paying fines, and Clinton is found guilty, then I win and you have to ask Clinton for help to raise 10 million towards restoring FT campus plans destroyed by Democratic party politics.
And if Clinton is found innocent except for fixable issues that can be resolved such as returning illegal donations, but Trump is found guilty, then I will ask Trump for help to raise 10 million to save FT from Democratic leaders destroying it. We can even ask their lawyers can this be part of their restitution, to invest resources money time labor or mgmt expertise in saving a national historic landmark as a campus district to help minority interests otherwise exploited politically and financially for votes.

Are you willing to bet 10 million that Trump or Clinton will be found guilty or innocent. Either way, FT national historic landmark deserves the publicity and fundraising for the campus Plans developed there and passed as federal legislation where their model should be replicated along the border. Care to make a bet? I don't mind losing this one for a good cause!
Its not just his fraud. He is also going on trial for raping a 13 yr old in December
Sure Asclepias those RAPE ALLEGATIONS are included in the bet.

I still bet the accusations against Clinton will prove true not those against Trump. So far Clinton has been required to return unlawful donations made, and I'd guess the same will be found with Trump having to return money over the University complaints. As restitution why not ask either one to help a good cause for national history.

Either way, FT national historic landmark will get publicity if either I have to ask Trump or you have to ask Clinton and the Clinton Foundation for help to raise 10 million toward buying land for local nonprofits to save it, either the 8 historic black churches or KPFT public radio or a nonprofit CDC of FT trying to save historic houses for vets.

Any and all charges or accusations against Trump vs. Any and all charges or accusations against Clinton.

Why not make a bet that's win win, regardless who turns out right or wrong Asclepias?

Last edited:
Hillary is still a criminal
Drumpf has 2 guaranteed trials coming up. Looks like he is more the criminal.
Okay Asclepias let's make a bet shall we.

Let's bet where whoever loses has to ask the winners candidate to help raise 10 million to save Freedmens Town as a campus for training vets and minorities in business legal financial and govt mgmt including a microlending program thru the Fed to turn restitution from racketeering crimes into investment programs to help victims of crime corruption trafficking and legal abuse.

I will bet you that the Clintons and Democrats will be found responsible for abuses through the FBI investigations and Trump will either be found not guilty or will agree to pay fines for any violations through his university case. You believe he will be found guilty of criminal violations instead of Clinton, but are you willing to bet 10 million on it?

So if Trump is found innocent of anything criminal, or only has complaint s about his university that he can resolve by refunding money or paying fines, and Clinton is found guilty, then I win and you have to ask Clinton for help to raise 10 million towards restoring FT campus plans destroyed by Democratic party politics.
And if Clinton is found innocent except for fixable issues that can be resolved such as returning illegal donations, but Trump is found guilty, then I will ask Trump for help to raise 10 million to save FT from Democratic leaders destroying it. We can even ask their lawyers can this be part of their restitution, to invest resources money time labor or mgmt expertise in saving a national historic landmark as a campus district to help minority interests otherwise exploited politically and financially for votes.

Are you willing to bet 10 million that Trump or Clinton will be found guilty or innocent. Either way, FT national historic landmark deserves the publicity and fundraising for the campus Plans developed there and passed as federal legislation where their model should be replicated along the border. Care to make a bet? I don't mind losing this one for a good cause!
Its not just his fraud. He is also going on trial for raping a 13 yr old in December
No Ass-Clap. It's not a criminal trial, it is a civil case. You're a retard and won't understand the difference. But I thought it'd be fun to pretend chimps understand English.
Rapists are criminals Try again cave monkey and stop pretending to understand english.
Literally it is a federal lawsuit.
But yes, someone can call someone a criminal or crook as Trump has called Clinton, and it doesn't have to mean they've been convicted yet.

My understanding is that Trump is a blowhard, and a BS salesman, but he is not a crook. He may say and hold sexist biased attitudes towards people but I seriously doubt he's a rapist much less a child rapist, but Bill Clinton has greater chance of being one while Hillary of enabling or neglecting to report it.

The Clintons are the more dangerous types of crook because they will cover what they do by either finding legal ways to justify it or abusing knowledge of the process and influence to cover wrongs for political benefit.

What kind of degenerate cretin makes his son wear a suit to a baseball game?

Jesus. What an absolute scumbag.

I feel bad for his kids. It must've been terrifying growing up in the Trump house.
seriously, How dare a parent try to teach a child to present themselves in a certain fashion.
What Donald needs is some education from liberals on how to let your children dress. For instance, there is nothing wrong with going to church lets say, wearing a gangster rap t-shirt with a nice filthy torn pair of over sized shorts that are only pulled up to the thigh so your filthy shit stained undershorts can be viewed by all.
Liberals really know how to dress for the occasion. As far as slapping the kid? I have to tell you if I had a kid that was getting drunk every night at college, pissing on everyone's beds, and acting like the nice little story described, I might be tempted to slap some sense into the kid myself.
What the kid really needed was to be cut off of dads wallet.
And of course this is all with the assumption that the story is true. Coming from an obvious self loathing liberal (as they all are) it most likely is a lie.

If I actually believed Trump was a child rapist, if there were any legit way to prove it....I'd want him to get the death penalty. But there's just too little to go on and the fact the case was thrown out so many times that I can tell it's bullshit.

A college roommate of Donald J Trump Jr tells a disturbing story about Donald Trump Sr
Joy Reid just tweeted this...

CwYiEU2XcAAYjmD.jpg

Donald Trump is trash
1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.”Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

CwYiEU2XcAAYjmD.jpg

Donald Trump is trash
A lot of liars are telling stories these days, particularly clinton shills.

CwYiEU2XcAAYjmD.jpg

Donald Trump is trash

Yep, so is Hillary. You're a partisan hack, this has nothing to do with it

CwYiEU2XcAAYjmD.jpg

Donald Trump is trash

Hillary used to go to Stanford and and try to French kiss the girls in Chelsea's dorm. After the first few times she was there, they all locked themselves in their rooms until she left. She'd go into the boys bathrooms and try to pee in the urinal. She also took dumps in the bushes. Prove me wrong, which is all that you have

I heard Trump Jr's girlfriend's sister's friend's brother who knows this guy who knows Trump's paperboy can substantiate this story. :p

That photo is your 'evidence'?!

:lmao:

You never went to law school, did you?!

Forum List

Back