A Clear Cut Win for George W. Bush!

Was it me or was Kerry specifically not trying to mention his wife? and did anyone else start cracking up when Kerry said that his mother told him to remember Integrity Integrity Integrity?

Yeah, I did - seems even his own mother still had to remind him about integrity - even as recent as two years ago! :D

Also his comment about, "I think everyone should be able to have the same health care that we do in Congress", I about puked! Thing is Senator, ALL YOU ASSHOLES UP THERE ON THE HILL GET IT FOR FREE... WE'D HAVE TO PAY FOR OURS!!!

kerry is a complete scumbag. The man gives me the creeps.

I'm not too worried at this point though. For completely no reason, totally out of the blue, I had a premonition during the debate that President Bush will win reelection. It made me feel real comfortable to know this.

Anybody wanna bet me on it my premonition was right?

Pale Rider said:
I'm not too worried at this point though. For completely no reason, totally out of the blue, I had a premonition during the debate that President Bush will win reelection. It made me feel real comfortable to know this.

Anybody wanna bet me on it my premonition was right?

I'll wear white shoes (after labor day) for a week if Bush wins, and you wear a gay pride bracelet for a week if Kerry wins, K? :happy2:

nakedemperor said:
I'll wear white shoes (after labor day) for a week if Bush wins, and you wear a gay pride bracelet for a week if Kerry wins, K? :happy2:

No no no... our little board ferry. I will do NOTHING, I repeat.....

NOTHING

... even REMOTELY faggy, EVER! For ANY reason. Clear? Good.

Now, if kerry wins, I'll donate $100 to the "Homosexual to Heterosexual Rehabilitation Fund". If Bush wins, you donate $100 to the Hells Angels.

Pale Rider said:
Now, if kerry wins, I'll donate $100 to the "Homosexual to Heterosexual Rehabilitation Fund". If Bush wins, you donate $100 to the Hells Angels.

That doesn't seem quite fair...

Isn't the Hells Angels a criminal organization...? Or more like a hunting club with huge, fast, offensively loud motorcycles?

Modu$OperanDi said:
:wank: Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeahhh George!

Kerry was stumped!? God damn, you fuckin people man.

See you're just like all the liberals I know. You disagree with no reason. Kerry did loose, he lost so bad I almost felt sorry for him. You know Bush won, he had Kerry bitch-slapped the whole time. What did Kerry say? I know he talked, but all I heard were words, no meaning. When Bush talks, his statements are full of words on his positioning, reason, ect. All Kerry does is say "The president is wrong. I'll do better." I havent once seen him respond to something with full meaning like George W. does.

I've had it with the liberal blindness bullshit. Face the facts, asshole. Bush is the stronger leader and he has proven that through leading the country boldly even through the unpopular War in Iraq. Would Kerry do that? NO! Oh and do me a favor- dont vote.

Sir Evil said:
what a Loser! probably did go and whack off after making this post huh?

You just earned my special attention, I am just looking for a reason now to hit the :banned: button!:D

No No! He's mine!! :D

Banning him will make me die a happy man.

Modu$OperanDi said:
:wank: Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeahhh George!

Kerry was stumped!? God damn, you fuckin people man.

Well there's a well thought out argument. :poop:

We need a Snoopy dance icon for moments like this. Not that the Dems will ever admit it, but President Bush bent Kerry over his knee and spanked his ass tonight. All this talk about Kerry being a strong finisher, well he'd better get going after this. To top it all off, Kerry pissed in his own Cheerios with the comment about Cheney's daughter. Apparently that even got a groan out of the media.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Kerry pissed in his own Cheerios with the comment about Cheney's daughter.

Yeah, attacking someone's family (let alone personal like that) in a debate is not a good move. I wonder what he was thinking when he said that. If he gets elected Im going to expose all the personal secrets about my friends. Then I'll hide behind the fact that I was following the nation's leader.

I'm watching Terry McAuliffe desperately try to spin the loss by his candidate tonight and I'm just wondering what planet he lives on. He had to dig WAY to the bottom of the barrel and bring up the Texas Rangers trading Sammy Sosa when President Bush was the managing general partner back in the early 90's. Talk about out of ammo. Sean Hannity was raking this guy over the coals.

Jimmyeatworld said:
I'm watching Terry McAuliffe desperately try to spin the loss by his candidate tonight and I'm just wondering what planet he lives on. He had to dig WAY to the bottom of the barrel and bring up the Texas Rangers trading Sammy Sosa when President Bush was the managing general partner back in the early 90's. Talk about out of ammo. Sean Hannity was raking this guy over the coals.

McAuliffe - what a clown. The slithering, oozing slimeball spouts insane, unreasoning lies faster than the speed of sound. He's the perfect choice for DNC chairman - the rank, stinking embodiment of the party itself.

ScreamingEagle said:
Yeah, I did - seems even his own mother still had to remind him about integrity - even as recent as two years ago! :D

Good point! I laughed when he said it, but - a mom on her deathbed needing to remind her 60 year old son to have integrity ? Might be a bit too late, Ma'am.

Sir Evil said:
what a Loser! probably did go and whack off after making this post huh?

You just earned my special attention, I am just looking for a reason now to hit the :banned: button!:D

Oh my God!!! What is it with everyone putting these really disturbing images in my head :shocked: Evil you get a GIANT raspberry from me for this one...........LOL

fubar said:
Good point! I laughed when he said it, but - a mom on her deathbed needing to remind her 60 year old son to have integrity ? Might be a bit too late, Ma'am.

Yes apparently his mothers wish fell on deaf ears :gives:

ScreamingEagle said:
The tv shots of Laura and the girls when Bush spoke showed a happy family pleased with his sincere comments. The shot of Terezza Heinz when Kerry spoke of his wife wasn't exactly that of a happy wife. Guess she wasn't too pleased with his his reference of "marrying up" and how he could "take it". :duh3:

Bush did a super job tonight and you could tell he was attempting to mend bridges with his conservative base once again. I think his handlers have finally gotten the message.

You know that is so true....without getting too sappy----- you could see the pride and love in their eyes, very genuine, which could be the best description for the whole Bush campaign.
Anyone notice Michael Fox sitting right next to Theresa???

Forum List

Back