A Clear Cut Win for George W. Bush!

GWBfan

May 26, 2004
Dallas, TX
Wow!~
He had Kerry stumped on so many issues and he came out swinging!! He was never hesitant to retort, and although he stumbled a few times it was because he was so flabbergasted at what Kerry was saying. I am very pleased with "W's" performance tonight?
Your thoughts??????

All Kerry could do was harp on taxing the wealthy! Oh SURE! That will insure everyone in America, ya think? I am curious as to what the liberal media will have to do to save Kerry on this one! STAY TUNED!!

Oh, I am sure our liberal media will change that shortly !! :flameth: :chains:

George kicked some liberal ass tonight :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GWBfan said:
Wow!~
He had Kerry stumped on so many issues and he came out swinging!! He was never hesitant to retort, and although he stumbled a few times it was because he was so flabbergasted at what Kerry was saying. I am very pleased with "W's" performance tonight?
Your thoughts??????

BIG TIME!!!

The Prez was OUTSTANDING, and kerry was piss and moan, blame Bush, I'll do better, but never "HOW".

The Prez slapped kerry so hard, his sugar mama wife had a black eye.

Been watchin' CNN to see what their pundits have to say and they are.. Umm Speechless..Yeehaw!!! The prayers worked!!!! :banana:

GWBfan said:
Been watchin' CNN to see what their pundits have to say and they are.. Umm Speechless..Yeehaw!!! The prayers worked!!!! :banana:

Kerry had his ass handed to him on his "strong" issue just as Bush did with the first debate.

Out of 20 questions I had Bush 10, Kerry 2, 8 were a draw. Bush definitely won this one.

:wank: Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeahhh George!

Kerry was stumped!? God damn, you fuckin people man.

I turned to PBS immeadiately afterwards. Both the pundits on with Lehrer tried to avoid even mentioning the President except in areas where they felt both candidates did poorly. They had trouble finding anything good to say about the Senator and one of them, after a lot of fumbling and stuttering, manged to croak out that the President seemed much more human than the Senator, especially, he pointed out, with respect to the question concerning the women in their lives.

The final score for all four debates, I call it: 3 for the GOP, one for the donkey.

Now for the sprint to the finish line.

This was a night that Bush was not only keeping Kerry on the defensive, but he did it with class all the way....

Kerry looked fake, flustered, and couldnot wait to get out of dodge city..

Modu$OperanDi said:
:wank: Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeahhh George!

Kerry was stumped!? God damn, you fuckin people man.

I think I'll ding your reputation, Modus. Just because you're a piss-poor loser.

Instead of your witty, articulate and well presented thoughts you just shared, how about posting what you thought about the debate.

How about that Kerry, Modus? Didn't he perform swimmingly?

Zhukov said:
I turned to PBS immeadiately afterwards. Both the pundits on with Lehrer tried to avoid even mentioning the President except in areas where they felt both candidates did poorly. They had trouble finding anything good to say about the Senator and one of them, after a lot of fumbling and stuttering, manged to croak out that the President seemed much more human than the Senator, especially, he pointed out, with respect to the question concerning the women in their lives.

The final score for all four debates, I call it: 3 for the GOP, one for the donkey.

Ha! I did the same with CNN. Hence my earlier post. But if NPR is struggling over tonight's debate, then it's a HIGH FIVE for our President!

LOL. MSNBC is so clueless. they are counting the number of times KErry and Bush said "Buzz" Words. Like taxes, my opponent, litigation, etc. LOL

Bush said Taxes 24 times.

Kerry said "The President" 54 times. He said Plan 9 times, lol.

Perhaps I'm just slow on the uptake to catch on to this, (wow did I just open myself up for sarcasm!) but I find that GWB does much better in the debates if I close my eyes. Seriously. I get so caught up in the fact that he's blinking, smirking, and twitching his eyebrows (or that little bit of froth at the corners of his mouth tonight!) that I lose sight of the real issues at hand.
I've stated before here that his debating abilities are not the main reason to vote for a candidate.
However mucked up the performance is, his message is clear. And dammit, the man knows where he stands!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Zhukov said:

If all the news spin is that the debate was a draw that means Bush won, but I have a feeling this one will go to Bush because the feeling of victory for Bush tonight was palpable, and I thought I heard the sound of Bill Moyers throwing up in the background?? :happy2:

Bush always seems much more real and human than Kerry, but I agree with you Z it was much more apparent tonight, when Bush was talking about his wife and family, and when he was talking about his faith. I thought I even saw his eyes tear up a smidge.

I was counting how many times Kerry would say something then say "but" thus destroying everything he said. I think the president was alittle weak in the middle of the debate where he could have hammered Kerry hard but regardless it was an excellent performance. I figured it would be. They think Bush's weak spot is the Domestic agenda and quite frankly its not that weak. but then its not hard to look more mainstream then Kerry when Senator Kennedy is the conservative sentator from massachusetts.

Bonnie said:
Bush always seems much more real and human than Kerry, but I agree with you Z it was much more apparent tonight, when Bush was talking about his wife and family, and when he was talking about his faith. I thought I even saw his eyes tear up a smidge.

The tv shots of Laura and the girls when Bush spoke showed a happy family pleased with his sincere comments. The shot of Terezza Heinz when Kerry spoke of his wife wasn't exactly that of a happy wife. Guess she wasn't too pleased with his his reference of "marrying up" and how he could "take it". :duh3:

Bush did a super job tonight and you could tell he was attempting to mend bridges with his conservative base once again. I think his handlers have finally gotten the message.

I think that the moderating and general network behavior on this debate were the fairest of the three. Ironic, isn't it - Dan Rather's hijinks had the practical effect of holding a gun to CBS's head and saying "Do this right or else!"

I also enjoyed President Bush's laughing reference to the networks. There's nothing quite like a well-timed and richly deserved kick in the groin.

ScreamingEagle said:
The tv shots of Laura and the girls when Bush spoke showed a happy family pleased with his sincere comments. The shot of Terezza Heinz when Kerry spoke of his wife wasn't exactly that of a happy wife. Guess she wasn't too pleased with his his reference of "marrying up" and how he could "take it". :duh3:

Bush did a super job tonight and you could tell he was attempting to mend bridges with his conservative base once again. I think his handlers have finally gotten the message.

Was it me or was Kerry specifically not trying to mention his wife? and did anyone else start cracking up when Kerry said that his mother told him to remember Integrity Integrity Integrity?

Forum List

Back