A challenge

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by actsnoblemartin, Jan 23, 2008.

1. actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    how can anyone say, its israel fault that the palestinians live in squalor

the palestinians have been teaching their kids to do nothing but hate jews and commit jihad against them.

then, ever since 1948 they have been waging wars against israel over and over again, yet some people want the jews to live with palestinians and hope they dont get blown up. Israel lives under constant thread of being murdered, and having their entire country destroyed but all of the monday morning quarterbacks in america and europe, i say to you... when you live under threat of being murdered every second, youre country destroyed and a second holocaust against you, just for needing a place to stay and call home since the world turned its back on you on the first holocaust, then you can talk, i.e. ill take you seriously and wont consider you an anti semite

2. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Many Palestinians who just want peace can say much of the same things. Imagine being told that you must leave your house because some Jews are arriving and need a place to stay. I am so tired of this debate. Both groups – Pals and Jews have blood on their hands. One side bulldozes a home. The other side lobs a bomb. The other side takes more territory. The other side launches rockets. There is a brief ceasefire until someone from one side or the others does something foolish and the whole mess starts over again. Don’t tell me that Jews have never been an aggressor after a momentary ceasefire. I’m sure that I can find examples where they resorted to striking first – and you can find examples of Pals launching a supposedly unprovoked attack. It seems like this war will go on and on and on.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Angel Heart

Angel Heart Conservative Hippie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_B1H-1opys&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_B1H-1opys&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Watch that and see if you still feel that way.

4. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    I've posted anti-arab hateful shit out of JEWISH israel too.. the guage of your own racism is weather you choose to acknowedlge such.

In effect, Acts, you are no better than an American who denied that the Germans were exterminating their jews.

5. Steerpike

Steerpike VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +182
    So what is the point of this thread? To point out that you won't take anyone here seriously and you'll think they're anti-semitic (because clearly they don't meet the criteria you describe). Why start a thread and then point out that you aren't going to take any responses seriously? That's just stupid.

6. Angel Heart

Angel Heart Conservative Hippie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    Did you even watch how they stage what we think is facts? Show me one where the Jews are doing that.

7. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    it's just a big jew hating conspiracy, isnt it?

After all, it's probably true that jews have never used propaganda too!

Man, being chosen must really be neat.

8. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    such simplistic drivel from you... both sides bad, both sides equally bad.

Nonsense.

me: the jews want peace, the arabs (that what pales really are) will never stop attacking the jews and the western world, until were all dead, just look at muslim history, they tried to take over europe.

me: You fools, will be the death of us all

Once israel falls, they will all come after us, they first came for the jews, then europe, and we did nothing, now their coming for us.

9. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    You are a palestinian apologist and sympathizer. I never hear you condemn palestinian terror, all i hear you say is jews bad, no right to land, basically things along those lines.

10. actsnoblemartin

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    this has nothing to do with the nazis

Israel has 20% muslims. Perhaps you would feel better with you s.s. nazi uniform on, because ALL you ever seem to do is defend the palestinians and blame the jews!