Bull Ring a challenge to IM2 and Asclepias !

i challenge them to a debate on what biden has done in his 50 yrs that would make him a better POTUS for the black community than Trump !
Simply put Trump is a fn racist Biden respects all minorities
1595117371549.png

i challenge them to a debate on what biden has done in his 50 yrs that would make him a better POTUS for the black community than Trump !

Why don't you first lay out what Trump has done for them in your premise?
The only one saying he's done something for blacks is Trump himself.

"But a February NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that just 14% of black voters approved of the job Trump was doing. Gallup polls put his average black approval ratings at 10% in 2017, 11% in 2018, and 10% through November of 2019.""""

Trump is a fucking racist pig.
Do some checking about how the gov't sued Trump and his father for housing discrimination.

Voters of Color Drive Biden’s Improved Standing Against Trump Amid Twin Crises
Biden’s widening his lead among black and Hispanic voters, as well as with young people and liberals

Do some checking about how the gov't sued Trump and his father for housing discrimination.

Biden’s widening his lead among black and Hispanic voters, as well as with young people and liberals
AND white college educated men and women

Why don't you first lay out what Trump has done for them in your premise?
The only one saying he's done something for blacks is Trump himself.

"But a February NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that just 14% of black voters approved of the job Trump was doing. Gallup polls put his average black approval ratings at 10% in 2017, 11% in 2018, and 10% through November of 2019.""""
the first step act is just one of very very many !:)
1595117838917.png

:)
1595117974728.png

AND white college educated men and women
and greater than thou white liberal elites .....

not one dem can point out what biden has done for the black community ! proof that the lefts cries of racism and their concern for African Americans is bullshit ! i guess they will vote for the kkk grand cyclopses protege biden !

not one dem can point out what biden has done for the black community ! proof that the lefts cries of racism and their concern for African Americans is bullshit ! i guess they will vote for the kkk grand cyclopses protege biden !
I see the two posters you challenged have no real strength in their convictions and it would have been two against one but even to them, the odds are still not in their favor.

Forum List

Back