A case for polygamy

Too late feminazi. I've already reproduced and am seeing my genetic contribution thrive. It just wont directly be benefiting your type. Nor can you leverage the power to make your fantasy a reality. Funny you think other men would throw their own lives away, trying to kill me, on your behalf. You truly are delusional...
I'm sorry you think capitalism is feminazi.

Women dumping losers for more attractive mates with better financial or genetic prospects benefits the survival and fitness of the species, there's no reason she should restrain her rational self interest to find better mates just because of your "feewings". Heh.
Why would a rational man marry one of these bitches?
If she's a competitive woman, she probably has good genetics. You just hate capitalism.
No. It doesn't. Also children of single mothers perform poorly across every known beneficial metric on average; which undercuts your theory that cut and run women have better Gene's. Better Gene's produce better offspring that reach sexual maturity at the highest level. You're only fooling your self. Maybe cuddle with one of your cats? You'll feel better...
I'm a male entrepreneur, I don't blame women for dumping whiny manbabies and wanting to cheat with me, and I was nice enough to say "no" if I found out they were married, you should thank me for that, since it was rationally in my interest to hit it and quit it and let some poor schumk raise my genetically superior offspring, he he he.

Why do you hate capitalism so much? You're unamerican. lolol

You come across as a very immature and inexperienced young man. I would guess a college student or recent grad, with a business degree, who has been sleeping around and thinks that the party of college years, will and should continue forever.

If you are lucky, they won't. Most men, do manage to grow up.

Those that don't, suffer for it.

Horseshit. The fact is that women have everything to gain from a divorce, and men have nothing to gain, other than freedom.

The low view men on this forum have of women is just plain alarming sometimes. I hope none of you have daughters and treat them this way.

Who Cheats More? The Demographics of Infidelity in America

View attachment 294365
What do men gain from divorce?

The same thing women do.
Nope. Women gain the legal right to half of your assets.

And the man has legal rights to half the assets.

How is that not the same thing?

In a marriage there are no "his assets and her assets", there are just assets unless there is a legal agreement made before the marriage to change that.

I take it you are not married? or at least not happily.
In most cases, most of the assets are his. He also seldom gets custody of the children, but he gets stuck paying their bills.

Women dumping losers for more attractive mates with better financial or genetic prospects benefits the survival and fitness of the species, there's no reason she should restrain her rational self interest to find better mates just because of your "feewings". Heh.
If she's a competitive woman, she probably has good genetics. You just hate capitalism.
No. It doesn't. Also children of single mothers perform poorly across every known beneficial metric on average; which undercuts your theory that cut and run women have better Gene's. Better Gene's produce better offspring that reach sexual maturity at the highest level. You're only fooling your self. Maybe cuddle with one of your cats? You'll feel better...
I'm a male entrepreneur, I don't blame women for dumping whiny manbabies and wanting to cheat with me, and I was nice enough to say "no" if I found out they were married, you should thank me for that, since it was rationally in my interest to hit it and quit it and let some poor schumk raise my genetically superior offspring, he he he.

You come across as a very immature and inexperienced young man. I would guess a college student or recent grad, with a business degree, who has been sleeping around and thinks that the party of college years, will and should continue forever.

I'm making a point about people who "love capitalism and cold rationality" except when it's a woman doing the cold calculations, then call capitalism "feminist" and demand women be more "egalitarian" even when it isn't in their rational interest to do so.

Go figure...

If people want to change the marriage laws, I think they should get busy on that, fact is I actually research this stuff; most of the laws have been around since the 1800s or before, and were a product of their times - back when women working was rarer, and men were more expected to be the main provider of income.

Maybe the laws should update to reflect the times, but in practice most people are just going to spend their time griping about the opposite sex rather than do anything about it.

I'm making a point about people who "love capitalism and cold rationality" except when it's a woman doing the cold calculations, then call capitalism "feminist" and demand women be more "egalitarian" even when it isn't in their rational interest to do so.

Go figure...
Who has made that demand? A quote will do...

The low view men on this forum have of women is just plain alarming sometimes. I hope none of you have daughters and treat them this way.

View attachment 294365
What do men gain from divorce?

The same thing women do.
Nope. Women gain the legal right to half of your assets.

And the man has legal rights to half the assets.

How is that not the same thing?

In a marriage there are no "his assets and her assets", there are just assets unless there is a legal agreement made before the marriage to change that.

I take it you are not married? or at least not happily.
In most cases, most of the assets are his. He also seldom gets custody of the children, but he gets stuck paying their bills.

I had a friend who's mail order bride, made out so well here in this country, that when they finally divorced, HE got alimony.

She was a Russian aerobics instructor, very nice. Looked good in a bikini, and drank a lot of vodka.

And once a man understands this basic instinct women have.; it makes handling them easier. And makes a man much less likely to bet half his lifes labor and accomplishment against it. Look at that... We agree on something. Whoda' thunk it?
No reason you should be allowed to live if you don't offer something of value, either money or genes, which you seem to admit yourself.

So why should the remainder of the men let you live autonomously if you admit you don't have enough value either in money or genetics to offer anything to women - if anything, men like that could just be eliminated and reduce the surplus population. Cold, calculated, and rational.
Too late feminazi. I've already reproduced and am seeing my genetic contribution thrive. It just wont directly be benefiting your type. Nor can you leverage the power to make your fantasy a reality. Funny you think other men would throw their own lives away, trying to kill me, on your behalf. You truly are delusional...

If she's a competitive woman, she probably has good genetics. You just hate capitalism, and you're claiming I'm a "feminizai" just for being consistently capitalist. Go freaking figure.
I claim you're a fucking idiot.

No reason you should be allowed to live if you don't offer something of value, either money or genes, which you seem to admit yourself.

So why should the remainder of the men let you live autonomously if you admit you don't have enough value either in money or genetics to offer anything to women - if anything, men like that could just be eliminated and reduce the surplus population. Cold, calculated, and rational.

If she's a competitive woman, she probably has good genetics. You just hate capitalism, and you're claiming I'm a "feminizai" just for being consistently capitalist. Go freaking figure.
I claim you're a fucking idiot.
Blah blah blah

Go figure...
"Fidelity" isn't "cold and rational" by the assertions you've been making here. That's all.

I'm sorry you got divorced, and are probably one of those people who will spend the rest of your life bemoaning the opposite sex as a result, when there are plenty of guys who probably got cheated on at some point in their life and managed to get over it, gee whiz.

Same with those women who got abused or betrayed by a man and become a "radical feminist" as a result, like Andrea Dworkin or Valerie Solanas.

Go figure...

YOu are misunderstanding those who "love capitalism and cold rationality".

I heard a term from a YOu tuber recently. It was "steelmaning".

The idea is, that instead of looking to spin your enemies arguments into their weakest form, to defeat them,

you should spin them into their STRONGEST form, so as to test your arguments and your ability to make them.

Go figure...
"Fidelity" isn't "cold and rational" by the assertions you've been making here. That's all.

I'm sorry you got divorced, and are probably one of those people who will spend the rest of your life bemoaning the opposite sex as a result, when there are plenty of guys who probably got cheated on at some point in their life and managed to get over it, gee whiz.

Same with those women who got abused or betrayed by a man and become a "radical feminist" as a result, like Andrea Dworkin or Valerie Solanas.
Nice attempt at deflection... Now... That quote?

Go figure...

The idea is, that instead of looking to spin your enemies arguments into their weakest form, to defeat them,

you should spin them into their STRONGEST form, so as to test your arguments and your ability to make them.
Everything I've read is that people have been bemoaning the opposite sex since ancient times, at least as long as the Bible's been around, if not before. I believe that some people have managed to be happily married in spite of this.

Today we have entire communities online known as "incels" or "radical feminists" with grown men and women acting like children who think the other sex has cooties, it's depressing and I think a symptom of consumerism, I'm at the point that I no longer can take adult men and women seriously who spend their whole lives denying human nature and making some imagined betrayal by the opposite sex the basis of their existence and self identity.

Go figure...

One of you guys said that there's no cold or rational reason to marry - by the same logic, I argued there's no cold or rational reason for a woman to be "faithful" if a better option is available, then all of a sudden that's called being a "feminist" instead of being a "capitalist". Go figure.

Go figure...

One of you guys said that there's no cold or rational reason to marry - by the same logic, I argued there's no cold or rational reason for a woman to be "faithful" if a better option is available, then all of a sudden that's called being a "feminist" instead of being a "capitalist". Go figure.
For a woman who has birthed children with said man, and wants the best possible chance of success for said children; the reason for staying in the marriage are legion. If a woman doesn't want the best result for her offspring... She is poor stock to breed with. You seem to be conflating social economics with personal self interest. The two are not the same...

Go figure...

Everything I've read is that people have been bemoaning the opposite sex since ancient times, at least as long as the Bible's been around, if not before. I believe that some people have managed to be happily married in spite of this.

Today we have entire communities online known as "incels" or "radical feminists" with grown men and women acting like children who think the other sex has cooties, it's depressing and I think a symptom of consumerism, I'm at the point that I no longer can take adult men and women seriously who spend their whole lives denying human nature and making some imagined betrayal by the opposite sex the basis of their existence and self identity.

The "incels" are vastly exaggerated.

There are two issues, that I think are confusing you.

ONe is man and/or women who blame other people for their inability to attract mates.

A second is that our society is all kinds of fucked up, and the rules they tell you to follow, are setting large numbers of people up for failure.

You cannot assume that because someone has a complaint about the way men and women interact in our society, that their complain is invalid, because they are an "incel".

Go figure...

For a woman who has birthed children with said man, and wants the best possible chance of success for said children; the reason for staying in the marriage are legion. If a woman doesn't want the best result for her offspring... She is poor stock to breed with. You seem to be conflating social economics with personal self interest. The two are not the same...
And "rationally" I argued the best option is to get the "genes" from one partner, and the "provisions" from the other partner, unless she can find a partner who is both good in genetics and in financial security at the same time.

You can read the "Moral Animal" by Robert Wright if you're interested in the evolutionary psychology behind it. Supposedly, men are more likely to cheat for "more partners", women are more likely to cheat if they can get "different things from different partners" (e.x. good genes from one partner, or financial provision from the other).

How are they "his" unless he brought them into the marriage and they were created prior to the marriage.

I do agree the custody thing is a big issue and it is slowly getting better. They are his kids, he should pay his share

AW .......... Been married for a long time with kids all grown up. Life is too short. Enjoy life.

Get a young girl friend ( 28 & 30 yo) or 2 as long as you can afford it and don’t get fucking caught. It also makes me feel better looking and younger. Wife tired of traveling sometimes those travel get boring without a company. Avoid white women they are more complicated than Latinas or Asians.

Women are always looking for the next "better deal", marriage or not. As 80 per cent of divorces filed by women can attest to. But it sure is nice to have half of your former spouses assets in hand to fund her pursuit of the next Mr Right Now...
I believe your theory is correct, but how do 80% of divorces attest to it?
Simple. Women overwhelmingly choose to cut and run with half of their former spouses shit. They seldom stay single if they can help it. If that's not a testament to the reality of things; nothing is.

Women initiate divorces more because men cheat more. It is pretty simple.
Horseshit. The fact is that women have everything to gain from a divorce, and men have nothing to gain, other than freedom.

View attachment 294365

Infidelity Statistics: Cheating Men vs. Cheating Women
The easiest way to figure out if men cheat more often than women is to look at current infidelity statistics, courtesy of the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy:

• 57% of men overall admit to committing infidelity at some point in their lives
  • 54% of women overall admit to committing infidelity in one or more of their relationships
  • 22% of married men admit to having an affair at least once during their marriages
  • 14% of married women admit to having an affair at least once during their marriages

I believe your theory is correct, but how do 80% of divorces attest to it?
Simple. Women overwhelmingly choose to cut and run with half of their former spouses shit. They seldom stay single if they can help it. If that's not a testament to the reality of things; nothing is.

That's extraordinarily debatable being generous, and averaging numerous polls it's closer to a tie. While recent studies of paternity have concluded that a third of men's children, arent of their own loins.

Link?
Trying to be quick about it... I could only find this slightly older study which pegs it at 25 percent. But the recent one I just recently read moved to up to a third...

Surprise! 1-in-25 Dads Not the Real Father | Live Science
Here’s the article I was initially referencing...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...y-fraud/8095d588-76ed-498d-800d-c443ba378271/

“They point to studies by groups such as the American Association of Blood Banks, which found in 1999 that nearly 30 percent of 280,000 paternity cases evaluated excluded the alleged father as the biological parent.”

That's extraordinarily debatable being generous, and averaging numerous polls it's closer to a tie. While recent studies of paternity have concluded that a third of men's children, arent of their own loins.

Link?
Trying to be quick about it... I could only find this slightly older study which pegs it at 25 percent. But the recent one I just recently read moved to up to a third...

Surprise! 1-in-25 Dads Not the Real Father | Live Science
Here’s the article I was initially referencing...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...y-fraud/8095d588-76ed-498d-800d-c443ba378271/

“They point to studies by groups such as the American Association of Blood Banks, which found in 1999 that nearly 30 percent of 280,000 paternity cases evaluated excluded the alleged father as the biological parent.”

The link I gave on paternity spoke to the errors in this study

Forum List

Back