I have an Idea that Could make BILLIONS USD, But I dont know How to Finance it

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I have had some success with anticipating some new tech, made a successful auto ETF trader, but got bored with it, and I think this new thing would be a huge success.

But I have no idea how to finance it.

Anyone have some suggestions?

I have had some success with anticipating some new tech, made a successful auto ETF trader, but got bored with it, and I think this new thing would be a huge success.

Dave Ramsey says all you have to do is mow lawns or deliver pizza.

Present your idea on the tv show "Shark Tank". ... :cool:
My son advises me to do a startup thing on various sites, but that all looks so sketchy.

Maybe I 'll give it a shot.

I just cant help thinking that there has to be a better way.

Sell the idea to those most capable of actually bringing it to fruition.

Patent then put it out there.It may be expensive...but it's cheaper than actually producing, and permits you to market the concept without fear of theft.

Patent then put it out there.It may be expensive...but it's cheaper than actually producing, and permits you to market the concept without fear of theft.
Agree. If it can be patented that should be Step 1. Ownership’s the name of the game. After that you’ll likely have various options for making money off it if it’s as good as you think it is.

You don't know much about patents, do you? A patent without lots of money is nothing compared to someone with lots of money.

Forum List

Back