A Case for Conspiracy with Dr. Cyril H. Wecht.

f135b25da8b159cae2a7da6d5a0d16f2.jpg

They say you'd be a complete dumbass to ever, and I do mean ever, to mess with real Americans, because we don't play that.

We have more "chutzpah" aka intestinal fortitude than you can even comprehend.

America don't play that, would you like a bitchsmack, or what?

We can learn ya. We are the ones with guts to make it happen. We are the ones that get it done. Mess with us and die. Possibly a quick and painless death with headshots. I don't like to see anything suffer. Many others here don't don't either, but they'll still kill your ass if you mess with us.

We stand as one.

Oh boi, there goes Marion makin' more threats; again. Feelin' tuff today; huh? :21:

image.jpg

With his unnaturally tiny effeminate fingers.

come on you two,i know you BOTH at least agree with me about my post that CIA agent rightwinger and his lover soupnazi agent,are disgraceful human beings willing to take money to participate in this coverup too stupid to understand money wont but them happiness, cant we talk about the funny two photos taken of them,you guys obviously dont care for each other but cant we all at LEAST agree those two photos someone took of rightwinger and soupnazi are hilarious?:haha::lmao::laughing0301:

Oct. 26, 2017,

"I have no choice," Trump said in a memo, citing "potentially irreversible harm" to national security if he were to allow all records out now.

'I have no choice': Trump blocks the release of hundreds of JFK files before major unveiling

Yeah I was dissapointed with Trump when he said that proving what a traiter he is no different than any of the other presidents we have had since LBJ who have never ordered a new investigation.wont ever happen either as long as we have this corrupt two party system.

I thought he might be differenct since he was the first president since carter coming in,that was not connected to the CIA.He is connected to the bankers though so he isnt going to release them all,nor get rid of the CIA,FBI AND FED as i hoped,that wont ever happen till we get a third party libertarian in like ron paul or dennis kucinich or gary johnson.

Look at this group of criminals...

warren-commission.jpg

Yep,not the least bit surprising in the least at all.Remember it was LBJ who had a LONG history of being suspected of murdering people dating back to his early years in congress that appointed the members of the warren commission. Incredible that he got away with being able to make the appointments of the investigation and he was NEVER investigated since he should have been a PRIME suspect the fact he had the most to gain by the assassinaion.It was well known kennedy was going to dump him from the 64 ticket as his running mate.

He had everything to gain from it and profitted handsomely from it. Nobody questioned his involvement back then though cause back then,unfortunately,everybody trusted the government and thought they could do no wrong.

Oct. 26, 2017,

"I have no choice," Trump said in a memo, citing "potentially irreversible harm" to national security if he were to allow all records out now.

'I have no choice': Trump blocks the release of hundreds of JFK files before major unveiling

Yeah I was dissapointed with Trump when he said that proving what a traiter he is no different than any of the other presidents we have had since LBJ who have never ordered a new investigation.wont ever happen either as long as we have this corrupt two party system.

I thought he might be differenct since he was the first president since carter coming in,that was not connected to the CIA.He is connected to the bankers though so he isnt going to release them all,nor get rid of the CIA,FBI AND FED as i hoped,that wont ever happen till we get a third party libertarian in like ron paul or dennis kucinich or gary johnson.
Trump is not a traitor.
The 'threat to national security' is the American people learning the truth about their government.

Never mind.
If you ever have time the OP video is really good. That old dude is really funny.
I keep forgetting, OP is what?
For you, I would recommend ignoring the OP and not trying to jump above your Dr Seuss level comprehension too soon.
Are you being a wise ass?
You started it .:beer:

What LOL?
Never mind.
If you ever have time the OP video is really good. That old dude is really funny.
For you, I would recommend ignoring the OP and not trying to jump above your Dr Seuss level comprehension too soon.
How? I asked a question.

Never mind.
How? I asked a question.
"What is the OP about again ? " What kind of stupid question is that if you weren't aiming at sarcasm. ?

How? I asked a question.
"What is the OP about again ? " What kind of stupid question is that if you weren't aiming at sarcasm. ?
I don't know what OP means. And if you don't know the answer, a question is not stupid. I had to ask about MSM too. I know what a lot of old stuff is, but not a lot of abbreviations.

Forum List

Back