A Case for Conspiracy with Dr. Cyril H. Wecht.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Jun 9, 2017

The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza presented an engaging program featuring renowned forensic pathologist, consultant and author Dr. Cyril H. Wecht. In this two-part presentation, Museum Curator Stephen Fagin led Dr. Wecht in conversation on his remarkable career and longtime interest in the assassination. Wecht then delivered a multimedia lecture on key areas of the Warren Commission’s 1964 investigation, including President Kennedy’s autopsy and the controversial single bullet theory.

Dr. Wecht began researching the Kennedy assassination when he was invited to speak before the 1965 meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences. More than half a century later, Wecht continues to lecture and give media interviews on the assassination. As a distinguished elder statesman of the assassination research community and current chairman of the Citizens Against Political Assassinations organization, Wecht remains an outspoken critic of the Warren Commission’s conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

same as 9/11.old news,we got bigger fish to fry like worrying about whats going on now getting rid of this corrupt ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats disguised as two taking away more and more freedoms and libertys from us.

same with 9/11 its over and done with.time to worry about whats going on NOW. like waking up the sheep that there is no difference in the two parties and we need an independent in office who will serve the people instead of the bankers as both parties do.

Oswald acted alone

Nobody has ever provided evidence to the contrary

Hey Angelo and MindWars

speaking of Rightwinger and his gay lover from SF fellow Langley resident soupnazi,here are a couple of pics that were taken of those two lovers recently. You just KNOW they got a room together shorty after these two quiet moments together.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Since CIA agent sounazi is not trolling this thread,then i can get away with posting this. He is the only one of the two that goes whining to the mods like the crybaby he is cause he cant take it us knowing the truth about him and his loving of rightwinger.:laughing0301::lmao: wrongwinger to his credit,at LEAST does not whine to the mods over a little tiny thing like this.:rolleyes:

young-man-kissing-his-boyfriend-for-farewell-picture-id821160974

sunset-kiss-picture-id520842216

we all now know what those two look like in real life.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:
They say you'd be a complete dumbass to ever, and I do mean ever, to mess with real Americans, because we don't play that.

We have more "chutzpah" aka intestinal fortitude than you can even comprehend.

America don't play that, would you like a bitchsmack, or what?

We can learn ya. We are the ones with guts to make it happen. We are the ones that get it done. Mess with us and die. Possibly a quick and painless death with headshots. I don't like to see anything suffer. Many others here don't don't either, but they'll still kill your ass if you mess with us.

We stand as one.

Last edited:
They say you'd be a complete dumbass to ever, and I do mean ever, to mess with real Americans, because we don't play that.

We can learn ya. We are the ones with guts to make it happen. We are the ones that get it done. Mess with us and die. Possibly a quick and painless death with headshots. I don't like to see anything suffer. Many others here don't don't either, but they'll still kill your ass if you mess with us.

We stand as one.

Oh boi, there goes Marion makin' more threats; again. Feelin' tuff today; huh? :21:

We stand as one.

Oh boi, there goes Marion makin' more threats; again. Feelin' tuff today; huh? :21:

image.jpg

With his unnaturally tiny effeminate fingers.

We stand as one.

image.jpg

With his unnaturally tiny effeminate fingers.

whats-your-point-S.gif

Hey Angelo and MindWars

speaking of Rightwinger and his gay lover from SF fellow Langley resident soupnazi,here are a couple of pics that were taken of those two lovers recently. You just KNOW they got a room together shorty after these two quiet moments together.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Since CIA agent sounazi is not trolling this thread,then i can get away with posting this. He is the only one of the two that goes whining to the mods like the crybaby he is cause he cant take it us knowing the truth about him and his loving of rightwinger.:laughing0301::lmao: wrongwinger to his credit,at LEAST does not whine to the mods over a little tiny thing like this.:rolleyes:

young-man-kissing-his-boyfriend-for-farewell-picture-id821160974

sunset-kiss-picture-id520842216

we all now know what those two look like in real life.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Those pictures look absolutely disgusting, it's a sodomite sin and should NOT been advertised or/and spread, especially, among the children.

Putin: The problem is that this part of society is aggressively imposing their view on the majority. We have to be more loyal to each other, more open and transparent. We have to respect everyone, that is true, but we must not impose our points of view on others. Meanwhile, representatives of the so-called liberal idea are simply forcing their ideas on others. They dictate the need for the so-called sex education. Parents are against it, and they are practically imprisoned for that. This is what I was talking about.

But listen, let a person grow up, become an adult and then to decide who he or she is. Leave children in peace. There are so many inventions nowadays: they invented five or six genders, transformers, trans…You see, I do not even understand what it is.
Vladimir Putin’s news conference

upload_2019-7-6_10-59-45.png

Forum List

Back