A California man tried to stab a GOP congressional candidate — but his knife didn’t work

the anti-Trumpist (great word there), are a wide and varied group, that includes the Dems, Libertarians, green party, independents and pretty much anyone with more than half a brain.
It also includes Republicans, lots and lots of Republicans.

The difference is, you have a sitting Congressman who openly advocates such hate and rubs shoulders with racists who also hate.

And not a peep from the entire DNC.

Very telling.

They should all be labeled a hate group.

Yes, that is much different than a candidate for president telling people he will pay their legal bills if they assault someone :290968001256257790-final:

I’m sure this is the top story of all the news stations?

Some moron cannot even get his knife to work and you think it should be the top story? It is not that slow of a news days.

Someone tried to kill a human being seemingly bc of their hate for the president. If a Trump supporter had done the same thing you can bet every station would be talking about it and using it against him. Get your head out of your ass. People need to realize the loads of anti-Trump rhetoric dominating the news cycle might be having unsavory consequences. I understand the haters don’t want anything to get in the way of their hate but when human lives are threatened, you don’t think that might be worth taking a look at?

No worries, I think, most Trump supporters are armed.

Not me but I’m not exactly showcasing my support for the guy. My family needs me.

How sad is it people have to worry about being violently assaulted bc of who they support? Yet the Trump haters here are doing their best trying to pooh-pooh the situation. Shameful.

What is more humane? Attacking with a knife or blowing up the White House like Madonna said she wanted to do?
Did she blow it up?

Do you support Maxine Waters? I don't see why not since you don't see anything wrong with threatening the life of the President. Guess it only matter if a Dim is in power but last I checked it was suppose to be illegal.

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters ramped up her hatred toward President Donald Trump on Saturday during an acceptance speech for an award from the Stonewall Young Democrats in Los Angeles. [Read more on this here.]

On Tuesday’s “Glenn Beck Radio Program,” Glenn and the guys reacted to the California Democrat’s bizarre speech, in which she claimed that she’s “going to get” President Trump. She also renewed her call for supporters to heckle members of the Trump administration.

“There are those who said we lacked civility when I got up and talked about the President’s Cabinet, and I said if you see them anywhere, if you see them at a restaurant, if you see them in a department store, even at a gasoline station, just tell them you’re not welcome here or anywhere,” Waters said.

“This was pretty bad,” said Pat Gray of Waters’ speech, noting that she went on to call Trump “the lying president” over his claim that she threatened his supporters.

“I did not threaten his constituents, his supporters,” Waters said. “I do that all the time, but I didn’t do it that time.”

Glenn pointed out that the Red Hen, the Lexington, Virginia, restaurant that booted White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders earlier this year, as well as the entire town of Lexington are facing terrible financial hardship after the restaurant’s owner followed Waters’ advice of just telling “them you’re not welcome here or anywhere.”

“They’re begging for visitors to come to the town,” Glenn added. “Nobody’s coming to them and they are a big tourist town and nobody’s coming. They’re dying on the vine.”

Watch the clip above for more.

To see more from Glenn, visit “The Glenn Beck Radio Program” or listen live on TheBlaze weekdays 9 a.m.–noon ET. Subscribers can tune-in anytime on-demand at TheBlaze TV. Not a subscriber? Sign up for a FREE trial here.

Want more Glenn? Check him out on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Last edited:
How can she continue with the DNC's blessings?

The entire party should be called a hate group.

What am I missing here?

A California man tried to stab a GOP congressional candidate — but his knife didn’t work

A GOP congressional candidate in California found himself in a life-threatening situation Sunday when a man tried to stab him with a switchblade at a festival, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Rudy Peters, a Navy veteran who is running against Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell in California’s 15th District, was at the Castro Valley Fall Festival when Farzad Fazeli attacked him.

Special: The second Bitcoin boom is coming: New crypto course reveals how to profit

“It’s a shame,” Peters told the San Francisco Chronicle. “People are just polarized right now, and this country’s divided and it’s just a mess. It shouldn’t be that way.”

What happened?

Peters was working an election booth at the fall festival when Fazeli approached. Fazeli started insulting Republicans and yelling profanities against President Donald Trump.

“All of a sudden we hear someone screaming, ‘F*** Trump, f*** Trump!'” Peters said.

Peters and Republican state Assembly candidate Joseph Grear, who was also at the booth, thought that would be the end of it. But Fazeli wasn’t done.

“The next thing you know, he stops and turns around and says ‘I’ll show you,’ and runs at the booth,” Peters told the Chronicle. “He’s screaming, ‘I’m gonna kill you, motherf***er!'”

Fazeli grabbed a cup of coffee and threw it at Peters, and Peters responded by coming around the table to restrain him. Then, Fazeli pulled out the switchblade. But, he couldn’t get the blade to come out.

While Peters was protecting himself with a sign as a shield, the man left the booth after his knife failed to work. Police arrested him soon after at a nearby bank.

Fazeli was charged Tuesday with a felony count of making criminal threats and a misdemeanor count of exhibiting a deadly weapon and possessing a switchblade.

Rep. Swalwell sent his well wishes to Peters.

“I’m glad to hear Mr. Peters is okay,” Swalwell wrote on Twitter. “But it’s NEVER okay to use violence to settle political disagreements (or any disagreement).”
How fuckin stupid does one have to be to not be able to work a knife? Are we sure this guy even ranks as human!

A GOP congressional candidate in California found himself in a life-threatening situation Sunday when a man tried to stab him with a switchblade at a festival, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Rudy Peters, a Navy veteran who is running against Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell in California’s 15th District, was at the Castro Valley Fall Festival when Farzad Fazeli attacked him.

Special: The second Bitcoin boom is coming: New crypto course reveals how to profit

“It’s a shame,” Peters told the San Francisco Chronicle. “People are just polarized right now, and this country’s divided and it’s just a mess. It shouldn’t be that way.”

What happened?

Peters was working an election booth at the fall festival when Fazeli approached. Fazeli started insulting Republicans and yelling profanities against President Donald Trump.

“All of a sudden we hear someone screaming, ‘F*** Trump, f*** Trump!'” Peters said.

Peters and Republican state Assembly candidate Joseph Grear, who was also at the booth, thought that would be the end of it. But Fazeli wasn’t done.

“The next thing you know, he stops and turns around and says ‘I’ll show you,’ and runs at the booth,” Peters told the Chronicle. “He’s screaming, ‘I’m gonna kill you, motherf***er!'”

Fazeli grabbed a cup of coffee and threw it at Peters, and Peters responded by coming around the table to restrain him. Then, Fazeli pulled out the switchblade. But, he couldn’t get the blade to come out.

While Peters was protecting himself with a sign as a shield, the man left the booth after his knife failed to work. Police arrested him soon after at a nearby bank.

Fazeli was charged Tuesday with a felony count of making criminal threats and a misdemeanor count of exhibiting a deadly weapon and possessing a switchblade.

“I’m glad to hear Mr. Peters is okay,” Swalwell wrote on Twitter. “But it’s NEVER okay to use violence to settle political disagreements (or any disagreement).”

Did you really claim Farzad Fazeli was a Democrat, or was "Dim" short for demented? Since both would be misspelled abbreviations your post, as usual is short on substance and nothing more than hate mongering. Hate mongering seems to be your one and only forte.

What happened?

Did you really claim Farzad Fazeli was a Democrat, or was "Dim" short for demented? Since both would be misspelled abbreviations your post, as usual is short on substance and nothing more than hate mongering. Hate mongering seems to be your one and only forte.

I misspelled, hence ignore him.

Thanks for dat.

What happened?

Did you look up what party he was registered to vote? Let's see the proof he was a dem.

What happened?

Did you look up what party he was registered to vote? Let's see the proof he was a dem.

Again, just because he was yelling profanities at Trump and trying to kill a Republican in no way means he was a Dim.

As I said, he could have been a McCain Republican.

What happened?

I misspelled, hence ignore him.

Thanks for dat.

Wrong take away. The point which went over your head (intentionally, which would make it dishonest, not intentional, which makes you not very bright) was simple, you made an inference that Farzad Fazeli was a Democrat and failed to offer proof.

What happened?

imagine that and using a weapon that is illegal to own in that state

Please provide a evidence of him being a registered Dem, since you are blaming this on them.
are you aware playing dumb is a thinking error?

Yes, thinking is an error for you.

The OP stated in the title that the Dems (i refuse to copy his childish misspelling) tried to assassinate a GOP candidate. Is it that crazy to ask for some evidence this the actions of the Democrats as a whole and not just one moron that cannot even operate a knife?

Last edited:

What happened?

It was just brandishing you pussy

Odds are he's a demoquack

1001060_499246993486853_1450060490_n.jpg

What is more humane? Attacking with a knife or blowing up the White House like Madonna said she wanted to do?
Did she blow it up?

Do you support Maxine Waters? I don't see why not since you don't see anything wrong with threatening the life of the President. Guess it only matter if a Dim is in power but last I checked it was suppose to be illegal.

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters ramped up her hatred toward President Donald Trump on Saturday during an acceptance speech for an award from the Stonewall Young Democrats in Los Angeles. [Read more on this here.]

On Tuesday’s “Glenn Beck Radio Program,” Glenn and the guys reacted to the California Democrat’s bizarre speech, in which she claimed that she’s “going to get” President Trump. She also renewed her call for supporters to heckle members of the Trump administration.

“There are those who said we lacked civility when I got up and talked about the President’s Cabinet, and I said if you see them anywhere, if you see them at a restaurant, if you see them in a department store, even at a gasoline station, just tell them you’re not welcome here or anywhere,” Waters said.

“This was pretty bad,” said Pat Gray of Waters’ speech, noting that she went on to call Trump “the lying president” over his claim that she threatened his supporters.

“I did not threaten his constituents, his supporters,” Waters said. “I do that all the time, but I didn’t do it that time.”

Glenn pointed out that the Red Hen, the Lexington, Virginia, restaurant that booted White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders earlier this year, as well as the entire town of Lexington are facing terrible financial hardship after the restaurant’s owner followed Waters’ advice of just telling “them you’re not welcome here or anywhere.”

“They’re begging for visitors to come to the town,” Glenn added. “Nobody’s coming to them and they are a big tourist town and nobody’s coming. They’re dying on the vine.”

Watch the clip above for more.

To see more from Glenn, visit “The Glenn Beck Radio Program” or listen live on TheBlaze weekdays 9 a.m.–noon ET. Subscribers can tune-in anytime on-demand at TheBlaze TV. Not a subscriber? Sign up for a FREE trial here.

Want more Glenn? Check him out on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

"Yes, that is much different than a candidate for president telling people he will pay their legal bills if they assault someone"
Golfing Gator

IMO, the wrong Votto was placed on the disabled list.

Forum List

Back