A California man tried to stab a GOP congressional candidate — but his knife didn’t work

Please provide a evidence of him being a registered Dem, since you are blaming this on them.

Good point, he could be an unregistered Dim.

Should Maxine Waters be held to account or should she run for the Oval Office in 2020?

Should politicians like Maxine Waters be held to account, or should she run for President in 2020?

UNHINGED: Maxine Waters denies threatening Trump supporters, then brags she does it ‘all the time’

Or he could not be a Dem at all. There are lots of other choices

You know you are right. He could have been a McCain Republican.

A California man tried to stab a GOP congressional candidate — but his knife didn’t work

A GOP congressional candidate in California found himself in a life-threatening situation Sunday when a man tried to stab him with a switchblade at a festival, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Rudy Peters, a Navy veteran who is running against Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell in California’s 15th District, was at the Castro Valley Fall Festival when Farzad Fazeli attacked him.

Special: The second Bitcoin boom is coming: New crypto course reveals how to profit

“It’s a shame,” Peters told the San Francisco Chronicle. “People are just polarized right now, and this country’s divided and it’s just a mess. It shouldn’t be that way.”

What happened?

Peters was working an election booth at the fall festival when Fazeli approached. Fazeli started insulting Republicans and yelling profanities against President Donald Trump.

“All of a sudden we hear someone screaming, ‘F*** Trump, f*** Trump!'” Peters said.

Peters and Republican state Assembly candidate Joseph Grear, who was also at the booth, thought that would be the end of it. But Fazeli wasn’t done.

“The next thing you know, he stops and turns around and says ‘I’ll show you,’ and runs at the booth,” Peters told the Chronicle. “He’s screaming, ‘I’m gonna kill you, motherf***er!'”

Fazeli grabbed a cup of coffee and threw it at Peters, and Peters responded by coming around the table to restrain him. Then, Fazeli pulled out the switchblade. But, he couldn’t get the blade to come out.

While Peters was protecting himself with a sign as a shield, the man left the booth after his knife failed to work. Police arrested him soon after at a nearby bank.

Fazeli was charged Tuesday with a felony count of making criminal threats and a misdemeanor count of exhibiting a deadly weapon and possessing a switchblade.

Rep. Swalwell sent his well wishes to Peters.

“I’m glad to hear Mr. Peters is okay,” Swalwell wrote on Twitter. “But it’s NEVER okay to use violence to settle political disagreements (or any disagreement).”
This assailant was arrested. Good. But I too what the evidence as to the knife-welder's political party.

Where is the movement to ban knives.....or is that just working knives?

ok------blame it, SIMPLY, on ANTI TRUMPISM -------then look around for
the proponents of ANTI-TRUMPISTS

the anti-Trumpist (great word there), are a wide and varied group, that includes the Dems, Libertarians, green party, independents and pretty much anyone with more than half a brain.

You only have half a brain? Is this Mrs. Clinton?

You do not read well at all.

Try it again and see if you can find your error. If I point it out to you then you learn nothing.

Hmmm...so literal. You do realize that you just broad brushed 62 million plus people. Just call me Deplorable. I know what you meant but I did a little play on words. Did you lose your sense of humor in the military too?

Such a broad brush seemed appropriate for the thread which started with a wider brush.

I know there are a few thinking people that support Trump. My mom and step-father come to mind, die hard Trumpers who thought that Obama was the Anti-christ.

How about a 77 year old Jewish person and son of two WW2 veterans who found it appalling that the Palestinian flag was flying at the DNC? So he a life long Democrat switches and votes for Trump? A man with two PhDs. Computer Science and Applied Mathematics and still fully employed. Does he have half a brain? Do tell.

Please provide a evidence of him being a registered Dem, since you are blaming this on them.

Should Maxine Waters be held to account or should she run for the Oval Office in 2020?

Should politicians like Maxine Waters be held to account, or should she run for President in 2020?

UNHINGED: Maxine Waters denies threatening Trump supporters, then brags she does it ‘all the time’
"he could be an unregistered Dim"........:71: Anything....anything at all to blame the Left.

What is more humane? Attacking with a knife or blowing up the White House like Madonna said she wanted to do?

the anti-Trumpist (great word there), are a wide and varied group, that includes the Dems, Libertarians, green party, independents and pretty much anyone with more than half a brain.

Try it again and see if you can find your error. If I point it out to you then you learn nothing.

Hmmm...so literal. You do realize that you just broad brushed 62 million plus people. Just call me Deplorable. I know what you meant but I did a little play on words. Did you lose your sense of humor in the military too?

Such a broad brush seemed appropriate for the thread which started with a wider brush.

I know there are a few thinking people that support Trump. My mom and step-father come to mind, die hard Trumpers who thought that Obama was the Anti-christ.

How about a 77 year old Jewish person and son of two WW2 veterans who found it appalling that the Palestinian flag was flying at the DNC? So he a life long Democrat switches and votes for Trump? A man with two PhDs. Computer Science and Applied Mathematics and still fully employed. Does he have half a brain? Do tell.

Hard to say! :21:

He made a great choice leaving the DNC but then blew it by following Trump. He had a chance to break out of the two-party cage and missed his opportunity.

"he could be an unregistered Dim"........:71: Anything....anything at all to blame the Left.
So not blaming Dims like Maxine Waters for generating such blind hate, while rubbing shoulders with Farrakhan, is perfectly acceptable so long as the attacker was not a registered Dim?

Got it!

The dancing Leftard begins his spinning.

Hi little statist buddy, how have you been? It has been a few days since you humped my leg looking for attention.
I love you Leftards. You know you’re so insane you deny being a leftist.

Prove he’s a Democrat. :21::290968001256257790-final::badgrin::auiqs.jpg:

I know, you statist just hate facts and truth and the very idea someone would support those two things is enough to make you laugh.

I’m sure this is the top story of all the news stations?

Some moron cannot even get his knife to work and you think it should be the top story? It is not that slow of a news days.

Someone tried to kill a human being seemingly bc of their hate for the president. If a Trump supporter had done the same thing you can bet every station would be talking about it and using it against him. Get your head out of your ass. People need to realize the loads of anti-Trump rhetoric dominating the news cycle might be having unsavory consequences. I understand the haters don’t want anything to get in the way of their hate but when human lives are threatened, you don’t think that might be worth taking a look at?

He made a great choice leaving the DNC but then blew it by following Trump. He had a chance to break out of the two-party cage and missed his opportunity.

There were only two likely candidates to win in 2016. Are you drunk? That person is my dad.

So not blaming Dims like Maxine Waters for generating such blind hate, while rubbing shoulders with Farrakhan, is perfectly acceptable so long as the attacker was not a registered Dim?

Got it!

People make their own choices, I do not blame Trump when his people to dumb shit after offering to pay for their legal expenses and I do not blame Waters for the actions of other people.

This guy did not do this because of Waters, but because he is a fucking moron that made the choice to do what he did.

It is called taking responsibility for your own actions.

It also includes Republicans, lots and lots of Republicans.

Yes...if he thinks trump is a better choice.

Some moron cannot even get his knife to work and you think it should be the top story? It is not that slow of a news days.

Someone tried to kill a human being seemingly bc of their hate for the president. If a Trump supporter had done the same thing you can bet every station would be talking about it and using it against him. Get your head out of your ass. People need to realize the loads of anti-Trump rhetoric dominating the news cycle might be having unsavory consequences. I understand the haters don’t want anything to get in the way of their hate but when human lives are threatened, you don’t think that might be worth taking a look at?

No worries, I think, most Trump supporters are armed.

that's why american journalism is dead.

There were only two likely candidates to win in 2016. Are you drunk? That person is my dad.

And neither was worth a vote. If you do not mind me asking, what state does your dad live in?

It also includes Republicans, lots and lots of Republicans.

The difference is, you have a sitting Congressman who openly advocates such hate and rubs shoulders with racists who also hate.

And not a peep from the entire DNC.

Very telling.

They should all be labeled a hate group.

Yes...if he thinks trump is a better choice.

Stop it. Your tolerance is too much for me to handle.

Continue underestimating the opposition. It got you really far in the 2016 election so I’m sure it’ll keep working in your favor.

Oh wait...

ok------blame it, SIMPLY, on ANTI TRUMPISM -------then look around for
the proponents of ANTI-TRUMPISTS

There are plenty of republicans that can not stand Trump also!I I still know good people in bot major parties and independants!

Forum List

Back