Trump wanted to end KORUS agreement with South Korea

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
If anyone is reading "Fear" the prologue is enough to scare the beejeesus out of you.

In a one page letter Trump was getting ready to cancel our pact with South Korea, which would include removing the military and installations that monitor North Korean missile activity.

In other words:

An ICBM that would take 7 seconds to detect after launch would now take 38 minutes, about the time it would hit the continental United States.

Edited: Woodward reports in his book that Gary Cohn and Rob Porter stole the letter from Trump's desk, betting on Trump's short-term memory loss that he would forget about it and move on to something else. Which Trump did (until this book came out yesterday).

Last edited:
  • Banned
Uhm this was in the news before Woodward's "scoop" LMAO

Um, what I left out that didn't make the news was Gary Cohn and Rob Porter stole the letter from Trump's desk in the Oval Office, betting on "the anarchy and disorder of the White House, and Trump's mind,..." he would never notice it was missing.

Porter later discovered multiple copies of the draft and made sure those were gone, too.

And until this book came out, that sleight of hand trick worked.

• Banned
In the first chapter Woodward writes that Trump started considering running for POTUS in 2010.
He met with Steve Bannon and an RNC operative to discuss.
The RNC guy told him he had a lot of work to do to clean up his voting and donor records.
Trump got pissed and said he gave equally to both sides.
The RNC guy had the records with him: Trump's voting record was straight Democratic, only voted in a primary once, and 80% of his donations went to Dems.
Trump didn't know that donations were part of public records, he's such a dumbass.
The RNC operative interviewed by Woodward is David Bossie.
Read it and weep, Trumpanzees.

In the first chapter Woodward writes that Trump started considering running for POTUS in 2010.
The RNC guy told him he had a lot of work to do to clean up his voting and donor records.
The RNC guy had the records with him: Trump's voting record was straight Democratic, only voted in a primary once, and 80% of his donations went to Dems.
Trump didn't know that donations were part of public records, he's such a dumbass.
The weird thing is that once he was confronted with the undeniable data about his voting record and the donations record, Trump turned on a dime and acted as if he hadn't just lied out of his ass.

This reveals Trump lies whenever he thinks he can get away with it, which is often.

Only a truly stupid person would ever believe a word from this pathological liar.

• Banned
The weird thing is that once he was confronted with the undeniable data about his voting record and the donations record, Trump turned on a dime and acted as if he hadn't just lied out of his ass.

This reveals Trump lies whenever he thinks he can get away with it, which is often.

Only a truly stupid person would ever believe a word from this pathological liar.

Exactly! He gets caught lying about his voting record.
And when it's shoved in his face he's unfazed, just says, "I'll get over that." Without missing a beat.
THAT IS a patho liar.
And that is why his lawyers will never let him sit down with Mueller.

Exactly! He gets caught lying about his voting record.
And when it's shoved in his face he's unfazed, just says, "I'll get over that." Without missing a beat.
THAT IS a patho liar.
And that is why his lawyers will never let him sit down with Mueller.
Trump is a world class huckster. He knew the rubes would disregard all evidence of his lying, hypocrisy and liberal record. He knows they are just that stupid. He depends on it.

They bleev what they are told to bleev.

He has nothing but contempt for them.

He hasn't been relevant since deep throat and Watergate.

His 15 minutes of fame expired long ago and his ego needs a reboot.

Oh, thank you for proving what I said about your obvious ignorance of Woodward.

Here's the facts:

Bob Woodward is an associate editor of The Washington Post, where he has worked since 1971.
He has shared in two Pulitzer Prizes, first in 1973 for the coverage of the Watergate scandal with Carl Bernstein, and second in 2003 as the lead reporter for coverage of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

He has authored or coauthored 18 books, all of which have been national non-fiction bestsellers. Twelve of those have been #1 national bestsellers. He has written books on eight of the most recent presidents, from Nixon to Obama.

https://www.amazon.com/Bob-Woodward/e/B000APXDGS

Yes it was. Just another left leaning jab by Woodward.

Woodward is the latest left stain hero since McCain's term expired

Neither one of you illiterates have ever read a single book by Woodward.
Try the one he wrote on Bill Clinton, Skankettes, before you call him a liberal.

Shush, sock puppet.

You started a thread thinking you and Woodward had some new scoop....it was in the news last spring, dumb bitch tries to double down with "oh I left out.." to save her ignorant ass

Dumb ass

Yes it was. Just another left leaning jab by Woodward.

Woodward is the latest left stain hero since McCain's term expired

Neither one of you illiterates have ever read a single book by Woodward.
Try the one he wrote on Bill Clinton, Skankettes, before you call him a liberal.

Nor would I read one of his books and I read everything.

He doesn't appeal to me. He might not be liberal but he sure leans left.

Skank.

Here's the facts:

Bob Woodward is an associate editor of The Washington Post, where he has worked since 1971.
He has shared in two Pulitzer Prizes, first in 1973 for the coverage of the Watergate scandal with Carl Bernstein, and second in 2003 as the lead reporter for coverage of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

He has authored or coauthored 18 books, all of which have been national non-fiction bestsellers. Twelve of those have been #1 national bestsellers. He has written books on eight of the most recent presidents, from Nixon to Obama.

Well good for him.

He still hasn't been in the public eye since Watergate.

Stick that up your ass and smoke it.

Here's the facts:

Well good for him.

Woodward has actually been in the public eye quite a bit. Just not on your propagandists channels.

Here's the facts:

Well good for him.

Woodward has actually been in the public eye quite a bit. Just not on your propagandists channels.

Well since I don't watch much TV I wouldn't know.

Haven't seen his name in the news until he came out with his new "anonymous" book.

Oh and just because you watch propagandist channels doesn't mean anyone else does.

Here's the facts:

Well good for him.

Well since I don't watch much TV I wouldn't know.

Haven't seen his name in the news until he came out with his new "anonymous" book.

Oh and just because you watch propagandist channels doesn't mean anyone else does.
Well, it is obvious you are poorly informed. All of your posts substantiate this.

When you sit in a cave and then claim you haven't heard about someone in a long time, well...

Forum List

Back