A breath of fresh air, Switzerland sticking it to muslim imbeciles must see ;)

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
A breath of fresh air and soon all can be gotten rid of considering all muslims follow the quran so now they have a choice clearly presented to them, follow the quran's ways and get out of the country or accept the countries ways if you go there. So this ought to be interesting to see how this plays out. Bravo Switzerland for denying these assholes citizenship! Now muslims can't follow their quaran and it is rendered useless but it would be wise to come right out and criminalize the quran, criminalize sharia, criminalize islam because muslims can't follow them if they accept to adapt to the countries ways. So good to see them denied, fined and deported!

And I quote from the article

"Their refusal to assimilate to and respect the very culture they wanted to take them in and give them the privilege of citizenship was proof enough that they weren’t there to better Swiss society but to force its citizens to adopt their foreign beliefs."

Another quote

"In an attempt to force Muslim migrants to respect their culture and law, Swiss authorities have fined many and denied their applications for citizenship. After all, why would you want to be a citizen of a non-Muslim country if you hate everything about said country?"

another quote

"Critics are chastising Swiss government for their decisions, but they refuse to acknowledge that worse would happen if a foreigner refused Islamic culture in a Muslim country. Compulsory hijab, refraining from contact with the opposite sex, halal food, and fasting during Islamic holidays are not merely requirements for the Muslim population but are forced upon the religious minorities under Sharia law. If one doesn’t “respect” Sharia law and Muslim customs, one could easily be fined, lashed, imprisoned, or even executed by their government."
and finally

"Regardless of how well host countries accommodate the left’s so-called helpless Muslim refugees, it is never enough. Security, freedom, equality, and all the glorious European benefits they aren’t offered in their home countries just don’t cut it. They want Sharia and the misogyny and oppression that comes with it, and they want everyone to live by it."

Chalk one up for switzerland and this is the first good smile I have had to do with the muslims and their filthy sharia in quite some time. If they are not willing to give up their quaran ways and accept the culture of the country that they immigrate too, then deport them back to their own country! Plain and simple! I loved reading this article. Well done Switzerland, well done!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

http://noscomunicamos.com/index.php/2016/07/26/muslim-brats-refuse-western-lesson-so-authorities-refuse-something-of-theirs/

654321-620x404.jpg

Switzerland finally woke up, eh? Now Germany needs to do the same thing. First thing, get Merkel out of office. Fire her ass. Then do what Switzerland is doing.

• Banned
FYI, I have just contacted all federal elected and appointed etc. officials of Canada with this very composition along with the article attached from my latest 2015 - 2016 updated contacts. I have also contacted officials from 3 Provinces and will complete all provinces and Territories within the next 24 hours. I also added the following to the composition before the link to the news story (which was an excerpt from another of my more recent compositions.

"Muslims and their filthy islam is way more offencive (and a threat to the lives of everyone not muslims) than a person raising awareness to their sick filthy following! . All muslims support the quran which is where you will find hate crimes against non muslims deemed as acceptable such as also being beheaded and stoned to death so why wait to deport these sick filthy imbeciles, "all" muslims pose this threat in every country they migrate too and proof of this is that every single muslim on the planet follows the quran and just take a look at European, Nordic countries along with Australia. Deport them back from where they came before our families become victims to these hate crimes against non muslims until our countries are otherwise going to wind up like the countries these dumb imbeciles are fleeing from due to their religious garbage in the first place!
Criminalize sharia, criminalize islam, destroy all mosques and criminalize following the quran as well criminalize any clothing deemed as acceptable by this filthy religion! If people turn their backs on islam, this is the only way deemed as acceptable for allowing anyone to stay! This sin't about racism,, muslims come in many form of racial variations of the human race, this is about the following of hate crimes against anyone not muslim deemed as acceptable by Islam in it's quran and every single muslim on the planet follows the quran so they all pose a threat no matter the filthy disgusting lies they tell you while they attempt to continue to populate so they can try and force their offencive sharia garbage on everyone!"

then the link along with

love
Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back