A Bottomless Crock Of Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, how's the constipation, Doc?

I'm fine, wanna wipe my ass honey? You're poor malignantly narcissistic magic negro seems to resent those of us who know what a joke he is. How is your yeast infection going?

"Constipation"? Looks more like "diarrhea".
His avi is a pic of Colace, a laxative.

That's odd. I took one that looked just like that this morning for a runny nose!
Snot will work for Doc, too.

Typically a Lefty can dish it out but not take it ;) You've made it abundantly clear you prefer ignorance over knowledge. Whatever Bambi says you simply slurp it up and unconditionally believe it.

Did you actually bother to read it? The title is rather sarcastic. The piece is not at all flattering to Obabble.

We tried to tell him that. He went "humma humma humma looka the title nyuk nyuk". Clear over his head.

I think he ran away by now

It's quite interesting to see Down write such a negative piece on Barry. The scales fall hard.

In other news, the neighbors aren't too happy with Obabble's Temple project (and its $172M taxpayer payer subsidy).

Illinois Taxpayers Face $172 Million Bill For 'Obama-land'
Who else do you think should pay for Chicago's ROADS? That title is very misleading. Yes, he is a community organizer and can you think of anyplace that needs it more than Chicago? You hate anything to do with him, same as some people hate everything to do with Trump. I hope his activists kick you guys' asses.

Clearly you didn't bother to read the source material. The only reason the $172M is needed is because ObamaLand will be on public property (which shouldn't have been done given the nominal price). Obabble picked a terrible location for his shrine, and is expecting poor Chicago residents to foot a big chunk of the bill. This is a project that has been promoted as being completely financed by private donations. That is a Big Fat Lie.
Yes, I read it and I just read it again, for fear I missed something. Which I didn't. So just reread my last post.

No, I just disagree with your viewpoint that taxpayers should subsidize Obabble's Shrine.

That's article sounds like a bunch of 10th graders who just lost a "battle of the bands".

""Well MAYBE --- we were just TOO GOOD for them. ""

But in his next breath, the president made it clear that what he meant was: What if we were wrong in being so right? What if we were too good for these people?

:laughing0301: Exactly Middle School angst... And teen-age drama. Like all those teen movies -- it's about retaining your self-esteem and pride... This is gonna start a whole new Genre of best-selling books to go next to Hillary's and Comey's. The "we were just too good for those low-life voters" series.
WELL POST #3 NEEDS BANNING
Come ban it convict. Meanwhile you and your convict island deserve someone like Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back