A Bottomless Crock Of Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama had his problems. He continued the wars started by his predecessor. He increased warrant-less wiretapping. He created (and administered) kill lists. He didn't have a single liberal in his Cabinet. He didn't fight for the public option in the health bill. He made concessions to Republicans before they even asked for any.

Obama was a politician. He said a lot of things we like to hear. He did do some good things in office. But he was not a liberal. He did not have progressive policies. Obama was actually center-right.

However, with all his faults, he was a much better President than the one we got now.
SpongeBob SquarePants would be a better president than we have now.
In all 57 states and under sniper fire?
And the old Saturday night live liar guy would be more honest than the fella who cheated his way into office this time around.

Obama had his problems. He continued the wars started by his predecessor. He increased warrant-less wiretapping. He created (and administered) kill lists. He didn't have a single liberal in his Cabinet. He didn't fight for the public option in the health bill. He made concessions to Republicans before they even asked for any.

Obama was a politician. He said a lot of things we like to hear. He did do some good things in office. But he was not a liberal. He did not have progressive policies. Obama was actually center-right.

However, with all his faults, he was a much better President than the one we got now.

should we go over every time Donald misspoke?

or maybe focus on every time he intentionally lied? it'll take a while, though. :cuckoo:

trump hacks need to be quiet.
Damn right. tRump is over 3,000 lies at this point.

And the old Saturday night live liar guy would be more honest than the fella who cheated his way into office this time around.

You are so confused. The cheater lost. She's the one who rigged the primary to ace out Bernie.

or maybe focus on every time he intentionally lied? it'll take a while, though. :cuckoo:

Obama is a hate filled shit stain, and not all that bright...
It's always ironically hilarious when a tRumpkin says someone else is hate filled.

You are so confused. The cheater lost. She's the one who rigged the primary to ace out Bernie.
No, the cheater in currently illegally occupying the office.

No, the cheater in currently illegally occupying the office.

Sorry bub, he won Fair and Square according to The Constitution.

You Sore LoserXyrs just can't grok reality.

We tried to tell him that. He went "humma humma humma looka the title nyuk nyuk". Clear over his head.

I think he ran away by now

It's quite interesting to see Down write such a negative piece on Barry. The scales fall hard.

In other news, the neighbors aren't too happy with Obabble's Temple project (and its $172M taxpayer payer subsidy).

Illinois Taxpayers Face $172 Million Bill For 'Obama-land'
Who else do you think should pay for Chicago's ROADS? That title is very misleading. Yes, he is a community organizer and can you think of anyplace that needs it more than Chicago? You hate anything to do with him, same as some people hate everything to do with Trump. I hope his activists kick you guys' asses.

Clearly you didn't bother to read the source material. The only reason the $172M is needed is because ObamaLand will be on public property (which shouldn't have been done given the nominal price). Obabble picked a terrible location for his shrine, and is expecting poor Chicago residents to foot a big chunk of the bill. This is a project that has been promoted as being completely financed by private donations. That is a Big Fat Lie.

So it's like a pro sports stadium?

No, it's more like a monument and private club for Obabble's Ego.

Oh, OK. You mean more like...

ap171296329340841-e1494362066467.jpg

Wanna see something revealing?
Check out this same shot later -- specifically the banner above "Taj Majal".

i3nfhfftdbmp7nhubnqj.jpg

Doesn't that just fit right in with "I didn't mock a reporter" and "I never pretended to be John Miller and John Baron" and "I was never for the Iraq war" and "I don't know where the Stormy Daniels money came from" and of course, "I never went bankrupt"?

If the glove fits, you can't acquit...

It's quite interesting to see Down write such a negative piece on Barry. The scales fall hard.

In other news, the neighbors aren't too happy with Obabble's Temple project (and its $172M taxpayer payer subsidy).

Who else do you think should pay for Chicago's ROADS? That title is very misleading. Yes, he is a community organizer and can you think of anyplace that needs it more than Chicago? You hate anything to do with him, same as some people hate everything to do with Trump. I hope his activists kick you guys' asses.

Clearly you didn't bother to read the source material. The only reason the $172M is needed is because ObamaLand will be on public property (which shouldn't have been done given the nominal price). Obabble picked a terrible location for his shrine, and is expecting poor Chicago residents to foot a big chunk of the bill. This is a project that has been promoted as being completely financed by private donations. That is a Big Fat Lie.

i3nfhfftdbmp7nhubnqj.jpg

Doesn't that just fit right in with "I didn't mock a reporter" and "I never pretended to be John Miller and John Baron" and "I was never for the Iraq war" and "I don't know where the Stormy Daniels money came from" and of course, "I never went bankrupt"?

No. Obabble has zero personal risk and never worked a day of his life on building anything.

You lose.

It's always ironically hilarious when a tRumpkin says someone else is hate filled.
Actually I did not vote for trump, I wrote in a candidate Elmer Fudd... he gets no respect.
Anyway, trump is certainly better than the alternative for rural America. The sorry sack of shit that is Hildabeast would have be disastrous for rural America. Fact

i3nfhfftdbmp7nhubnqj.jpg

Lol
A handful of bankruptcies out of thousands of businesses owned and sold, no big deal.
Trump has been far more successful than his father could dream of being.
Trump turned a few million into billions... jack weed
30 Entrepreneurs Who Went Bankrupt | Successful Entrepreneurs

Actually I did not vote for trump, I wrote in a candidate Elmer Fudd... he gets no respect.
Anyway, trump is certainly better than the alternative for rural America. The sorry sack of shit that is Hildabeast would have be disastrous for rural America. Fact
I wrote in "none of the above" and tried to get as many people as possible to do it with me.

I wrote in "none of the above" and tried to get as many people as possible to do it with me.
Then it’s your fault that the orange psychotic is president.

Only to uneducated trumpkins who wouldn’t know fact if it not them

Did you actually bother to read it? The title is rather sarcastic. The piece is not at all flattering to Obabble.

We tried to tell him that. He went "humma humma humma looka the title nyuk nyuk". Clear over his head.

I think he ran away by now

Yes, I read it and I just read it again, for fear I missed something. Which I didn't. So just reread my last post.

" I hope his activists kick you guys' asses."

How adorable. Hey, grab your Cane and join them.
Hey, how's the constipation, Doc?

I'm fine, wanna wipe my ass honey? You're poor malignantly narcissistic magic negro seems to resent those of us who know what a joke he is. How is your yeast infection going?

"Constipation"? Looks more like "diarrhea".
His avi is a pic of Colace, a laxative.

That's odd. I took one that looked just like that this morning for a runny nose!
Snot will work for Doc, too.

Then it’s your fault that the orange psychotic is president.
Nope, it to a my firm belief that all national elections should have a binding "none of the above" option.

The last presidential election is proof of that. Our choices were Douche Bag or Shit Sandwich. That should never happen again, and if it does we need a way to tell them "no way!" when presented with only choices that no one of good conscience can vote for.

i3nfhfftdbmp7nhubnqj.jpg

No. Obabble has zero personal risk and never worked a day of his life on building anything.

You lose.

Oh that's right -- he got a "small loan" from his father of 160 million dollars scammed off the government and proceeded to push other people's money around while "licensing his name", planting fake sex stories about himself, destroying a football league and grabbing cats, never having to go to a job interview in his life.

Oh wait that was somebody else. And we all lose.

i3nfhfftdbmp7nhubnqj.jpg

You lose.

Oh that's right -- he got a "small loan" from his father of 160 million dollars scammed off the government and proceeded to push other people's money around while "licensing his name", planting fake sex stories about himself, destroying a football league and grabbing cats, never having to go to a job interview in his life.

Oh wait that was somebody else. And we all lose.
:CryingCow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back