A Bottomless Crock Of Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, Obama was too good for us and had to go. Hope the door didn't hit him in the rear on the way out,

That's article sounds like a bunch of 10th graders who just lost a "battle of the bands".

""Well MAYBE --- we were just TOO GOOD for them. ""

But in his next breath, the president made it clear that what he meant was: What if we were wrong in being so right? What if we were too good for these people?

:laughing0301: Exactly Middle School angst... And teen-age drama. Like all those teen movies -- it's about retaining your self-esteem and pride... This is gonna start a whole new Genre of best-selling books to go next to Hillary's and Comey's. The "we were just too good for those low-life voters" series.

The more extreme you go to the right, the further left I run to get away from the idiocy.

There needs to be bounce and what you offer is bad.

Just proves the arrogance displayed by maobama his whole time in office, the SOB always thought he was the smartest person in the room, and he might have been. Smarts with zero common sense just made him an educated idiot. The primary problem is he was a smooth enough talker to get uneducated idiots to follow him in massive numbers. I can thank maobama for one thing, he made Trump possible, even if Trump was my second choice.

That's article sounds like a bunch of 10th graders who just lost a "battle of the bands".

""Well MAYBE --- we were just TOO GOOD for them. ""

But in his next breath, the president made it clear that what he meant was: What if we were wrong in being so right? What if we were too good for these people?

:laughing0301: Exactly Middle School angst... And teen-age drama. Like all those teen movies -- it's about retaining your self-esteem and pride... This is gonna start a whole new Genre of best-selling books to go next to Hillary's and Comey's. The "we were just too good for those low-life voters" series.
WELL POST #3 NEEDS BANNING

Then problem is education, and how devalued it has become under the GOP. This is all by design.

Never before have we seen the fruits of the Dumbing Down of America like we have with the election, and cult like worship, of Trump by his electorate. This man doesn't even try to pretend to tell the truth, and his base eats up every word he utters, without reservation or skepticism.

What an ignorant laughing stock of a country we are, all thanks to Republicans.

odanny, did you graduate from high school? If so where?
You of all people questioning someone's education, LOL. What a joke that is.

You are one of the most uneducated, ignorant morons on this board. I'd be shocked if you actually made it past the 10th grade.

You are one of the most uneducated, ignorant morons on this board. I'd be shocked if you actually made it past the 10th grade.
It's not our education, it's the miseducation GOP propaganda machine... Democrats are evil and corrupt but they have no evidence just garbage and conspiracy theories... They must protect the rich idiot GOP billionaire brainwashers after all...

...What an ignorant laughing stock of a country we are, all thanks to Republicans.

Come on, the other side deserves some credit too

images

:coffee:

It's not our education, it's the miseducation GOP propaganda machine... Democrats are evil and corrupt but they have no evidence just garbage and conspiracy theories... They must protect the rich idiot GOP billionaire brainwashers after all...
That's what Roseanne did, watch Fox Etc for five years. Become an idiot...

francoHFW and The VOR can you guys please let the punk answer the question? By the way, quick question fancoHFW and The VOR, did you graduate high school and if so where? :p odanny, where you at punk?

Folks, the "cult of Obama" has been destroyed by Donald "The Truth" Trump. Well, almost...it will be complete when Obama and Crooked Hillary are behind bars for attacking our democracy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back