A boost for the economy.

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Just finished my Christmas shopping online.

You will see Obama brag tomorrow on how well the economy is growing.

She's a selfish, tricky bitch who is 10 times smarter and effective than our government.
If our government looked out for it's interest half as much as China does economically - we would probably have unemployment at about 3% right now.

Christmas shopping! I don't even want to think about it. :(

Hey...wait a minute. If you did your shopping online how did you wish the clerk a Merry Christmas?

China who? is she cute?

Faykitty-1.jpg

It takes China four times as many people to produce 1/3 of what the United States does.

You are waaaay behind times.
China has some of the most automated/modern factories in the world.

Their population is four times ours, yet they produce only 1/3 of what we do in GDP.

So there are a hell of a lot more people in China who enjoy that modernity far less than we do.

It takes China four times as many people to produce 1/3 of what the United States does.

Their population is four times ours, yet they produce only 1/3 of what we do in GDP.

So there are a hell of a lot more people in China who enjoy that modernity far less than we do.

Correct so if they only produce 1/3 now and it takes 4x the people as we do how many more people than us do they have? Their potential is so much greater than ours and we are in decline. they will be up with us in about 10 years unless we accelerate it by dropping lower.

Last edited:

Correct so if they only produce 1/3 now and they have so far to go to catch up with on living standards. they will be up with us in about 10 years unless we accelerate it by dropping lower.

Or they can produce three times what they do and there will still be a market for all that.

yes and much of it an internal market as they grow.

We have pretty much maxxed out. Mostly what we do is shuffle and merge and call it growth.
Most of our GDP growth this year has been due to price increases. That sure helps everyone out doesn't it? That $3 gas is wonderful stuff for bogus growth. rising food prices bought by ourselves is real growth?

My contribution is to go out into the marketplace and dupe people out of their hard earned money by offering them a product or service they need and are willing to pay for. Oh and I plan to get rich doing it.
(Are there any offshore accounts the IRS still can't get to?)

yes and much of it an internal market as they grow.

We have pretty much maxxed out. Mostly what we do is shuffle and merge and call it growth.
Most of our GDP growth this year has been due to price increases. That sure helps everyone out doesn't it? That $3 gas is wonderful stuff for bogus growth. rising food prices bought by ourselves is real growth?

Yeah, you're going to have to do some un-yoking of production costs in the US, or crash the dollar, to prime the export pump.

Which do you think Obama wants to do?

Forum List

Back