A Bold Prediction

Hey Jim, we need a button to hide posts that are so far off topic they need a GPS to find their way back. :razz:

Actually Hucklebee doesn't stand a chance. He lets High Risk Sex Offenders our of prison and fights to give Illegals scholarships over American Citizens.

Here is how it's going to play out.........

Hitlery is going to get the Democratic nomination and Giuliani is going to get the Nomination on the Republican side. Ron Paul is going to freak out and throw a temper tantrum and run on the Independant or Libertarian ticket. That will mess up the race for the Republican side and basically hand the keys to the White House over to Hitlery.

You know, that is a possibility. In any case, if one of the GOP decides to go Libertarian or Independent, the GOP will lose. There is no doubt.

To this day, I think Clinton won his first term because Ross Perot split the GOP vote. That scenerio will be repeated for another Clinton in 2008 if Paul or Huckabee breaks rank.

You know, that is a possibility. In any case, if one of the GOP decides to go Libertarian or Independent, the GOP will lose. There is no doubt.

To this day, I think Clinton won his first term because Ross Perot split the GOP vote. That scenerio will be repeated for another Clinton in 2008 if Paul or Huckabee breaks rank.

Makes you wonder if there is a back room deal to get third party splitters into the race. Of course Lieberman won. Might be the exception to the rule about indies and 3rds never being serious contenders.

There isn't a man alive who wouldn't lie about that, especially if his wife was going to hear the answer. And remember, his wife is Hillary Clinton. He must have been terrified.

than maybe he shouldnt have done it to begin with.

Forgive me if i dont feel sympathetic for someone who engages in misconduct and tries to lie about it.

Remind me again that your law degree is not from some Banana republic. That you can make the most ignorant statements and tell us your a practicing lawyer just amazes me to no end.

He could not claim it was not the Court's Business. IT was exactly their business because he did it to other women against their will, using is office as a club to threaten them with. To protect his sorry ass he lied, not because of being afraid of Hillary but being afraid a Judge may decide since he couldn't keep it in his pants even in the White House he sure as hell did not keep it in his pants as a Governor.

Tell us what firm you work for so we can be sure NEVER to hire them for fear of getting you as our Lawyer. You don't know how the Constitution works and you do not appear to understand how the law works in general.

The fact you were ever in the army amazes me! Musta been desperate the day you joined up...maybe thye lost the 4F paperwork..

That aside, can you please prove Slick Willie did anything against any woman's will? How many times has he been convicted of rape again? He lied because it was nobody's business.

As for how the law works, your total lack of knowledge on the subject is typed out for hte world to see. You convict Clinton when judges, lawyers and the senate refused to.

Tell us how many soldiers died due to you being in charge of them? The only reason you were made a Sergeant in the first place was due to having your pecadillo so far up your CO's arse he thought he better promote you just to get you off his back....:eusa_whistle:

Makes you wonder if there is a back room deal to get third party splitters into the race. Of course Lieberman won. Might be the exception to the rule about indies and 3rds never being serious contenders.

I suspect Leiberman was an exception and only because the republican candidate was so weak that the republicans elected Lieberman. I'm not quite cynical enough to think that they make backroom deals about third party candidates.

Some of this is no doubt hyped, perhaps some misplaced facts here and there, some exaggerations or intentional downplaying of circumstances. But when there is so much smoke, it should at least raise questions as to how much fire existed.[/url]

I totally disagree. I think the fire was intially started to raise the smoke in the first place. This is a tactic used by politicians ad infanitum....

Good Gawd, how often do these lies have to be knocked down?

*CIA/Senate Bipartisan Report on Iraq Intelligence, September 2006:

-Conclusion 5: Postwar information indicates that Saddam Hussein attempted, unsuccessfully, to locate and capture al-Zarqawi and that the regime did not have a relationship with, harbor, or turn a blind eye toward Zarqawi

-Conclusion 1: "Postwar findings indicate that Saddam Hussein was distrustful of al-Qa'ida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al-Qa'ida to provide material or operational support."

-Conclusion 4: "Postwar findings support the April 2002 Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) assessment that there was no credible reporting on al-Qa'ida training at Salman Pak or anywhere else in Iraq. There have been no credible reports since the war that Iraq trained al-Qa'ida operatives at Salman Pak to conduct or support transnational terrorist operations."

-Conclusion 6: Prewar interactions between Saddam Hussein's government and al-Qaeda affiliate group Ansar al-Islam were attempts by Saddam to spy on the group rather than to support or work with them.. "Postwar information reveals that Baghdad viewed Ansar al-Islam as a threat to the regime and that the IIS attempted to collect intelligence on the group."

http://intelligence.senate.gov/phaseiiaccuracy.pdf

Good Gawd, how many times do all of you have to argue a point that isn't being made. With all the talk some of you do about timelines, you'd think you could get the grasp of them.

In any event, I'll back off the hijacked thread, but if you believe Saddam didn't use al_Qaeda for his own purposes in some form or fashion, you're fooling yourselves. I think he would have somehow aligned himself with the pope if he could have gotten what he wanted. A common enemy can make a strange ally.

Yeah, but Perot took 19% of the vote, a lot for a third party candidate. Also, I think a lot of people are leary of voting third party these days. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but I'm not so sure it will. Of course, at this point it's almost impossible to determine what could happen. We still havea year of this stuff to go through.

Doug, RGS

From what I have read and from my local expert, the Indians usually treated women with respect and did not rape them. Maybe wikipedia is wrong, I rarely use it for complex information that is buried under tons of myth.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Facing-West-Metaphysics-Indian-Hating-Empire-Building/dp/080612928X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196383544&sr=1-1[/ame]

In Saudi Arabia they are lashed, in America they were asking for it. hmmm...

Forum List

Back