A Bodega Comes To Your Neighborhood...

Sep 6, 2010
A simple question: When a bodega comes to your neighborhood for the first time, what do you think? Honestly you know what you think, and it's not, "gee, now I can buy a lucy in my hood." You know it means your neighborhood is going to take a nosedive. You know crime is going to increase. You know you're going to hear gutter Spanish being spoken on the street. You know your property value is going to go down. These are simply facts. Those of us against illegal immigration, and most immigration in general, don't want to see your neighborhoods go down the toilet, and that's why we oppose those coming from Spanish speaking countries. Stay in their own country and make it better if they can, and stop screwing up the USA. Otherwise, they are going to drag us down to their low level.

A simple question: When a bodega comes to your neighborhood for the first time, what do you think? Honestly you know what you think, and it's not, "gee, now I can buy a lucy in my hood." You know it means your neighborhood is going to take a nosedive. You know crime is going to increase. You know you're going to hear gutter Spanish being spoken on the street. You know your property value is going to go down. These are simply facts. Those of us against illegal immigration, and most immigration in general, don't want to see your neighborhoods go down the toilet, and that's why we oppose those coming from Spanish speaking countries. Stay in their own country and make it better if they can, and stop screwing up the USA. Otherwise, they are going to drag us down to their low level.

They do a lot for the country. Can't say much about you, if new arrivals are able to move into your neighborhood. Sounds like you haven't done much. They'll probably work hard, move out and leave the whiners behind.

yeah your life is pretty shitty when your worried about losing ground to immagrants. Hey try college, the pay is better than GED.

what do i think? i think 'oooh... i hope they make good coffee with chicory in it'.

that's what i think.

where i live i get the stores with the specials all in russian.

that's life. get over it. too bad if you hate 'most immigration in general'. i'm figuring that unless your name is little sitting pigeon or somesuch, your family immigrated too. so you should probably take a couple of valium and go for some diversity training to get over your euro-centric insecurity.... or perhaps get some job training or higher education so you don't feel so economically marginalized.

what do i think? i think 'oooh... i hope they make good coffee with chicory in it'.

that's what i think.

that's life. get over it. too bad if you hate 'most immigration in general'. i'm figuring that unless your name is little sitting pigeon or somesuch, your family immigrated too. so you should probably take a couple of valium and go for some diversity training to get over your euro-centric insecurity.... or perhaps get some job training or higher education so you don't feel so economically marginalized.

How many "Founding Fathers" were Latino? Those third world helper monkeys would still be squating in teepees if it weren't for the brave Europeans conquering the New World!:eusa_angel:

that's what i think.

I haven't had any coffee with chicory since I lived in Baton Rouge. You drink that stuff in New Yawk?

A simple question: When a bodega comes to your neighborhood for the first time, what do you think? Honestly you know what you think,

What I think?

Yay - real Coca Cola with sugar in glass bottles from Mexico!

Charles_Main said:
Who paid for yours. Arrogant asshole.

Well I personally worked my ass off for 4 years of High School and another year after to get it paid for by the government. Anyone can. Maybe chill out next time.

They're only called bodegas in the ghetto.

Out in the country we call them convenience stores.

And their run by Middle Easterners!!

apu_nahasapeemapetilon.png

Unless you are a full member of the First Nations, you are an immigrant.

Forum List

Back