A Black man asks: What 5 Things Can We Do to Gain More of America's Respect?

I'm sorry your learning disability caused you to miss the point.

You do get that no one has a problem with a black guy who works hard and is successful in his field.

We have a problem with a sad-ass Uncle Tom like Ben Carson, who is only where he is at today because liberals gave him a chance.

Ben Carson is a black man who worked hard, and achieved spectacular success in his field. There is no “help” that LIbErals can give, or would give, that would allow a man to achieve what Dr. Carson has achieved, who wasn't remarkable enough to achieve that without any such “help”. He didn't get where he was by being “helped” by LIbErals; if anything he got there in spite of such “help”. He got there by being very intelligent, by being of good moral character, by hard study and honest work. In other words, he got there by doing exactly what those of you on the racist left wrong mean when you call a black man an “Uncle Tom”, or accuse one of “acting white”.

What we need is for you delusional white bastards to shut the fuck up thinking you can tell us what to do when you are the ones responsible for the dysfunction in America.
At least y’all know how white america feels about you. You would think the black community would take that criticism and instead of rebel why not try it our way for awhile.

We can’t help it that poor black people have kids in poor black ghettos where there’s no economic opportunities. My advice to people who live there is get out.

Where do you live? Did you get out?

And for the record I was born and raised on 6 mile in Detroit. Grew up poor. Know what we did? We got the fuck out.

Did you know companies are starving for diversity candidates?

That is so ridiculous, where would we be if America weren't gaining Blacks respect? Now for the national anthem, please stand, niggas and hos, niggas and hos. We have thousands of American Freedom religions, they're ALL related to the same thing from Jamaican slavery, the Baptist War, oh, Christianity only happens f rom Free Will conversion not running the slaves through the river. What else, a global Christian community... If we weren't trying to respect Blacks, they'd be like Brit Blacks and we'd approach the nearest black to learn about Jazz, yes let's, teach me of America's Classical Music, Jazz. You speak so articulately... Why, thank you. If America wasn't owned by jew-blacks, oops my bad. Because they live in ghettos, suffer from racism, and live under a persecutorial nationalism, made that one up on the end. a third of amendments are related to emancipation, 13,14th,15th probably? USA only place born-citizenship, and whats that mean, its not about Mexican anchor-babies, oh ya, so if I was a Hungarian, I'd be like, who's your great great grandfather Hungarian, not anymore. 1,2,3,4,5 on ridiculous question, sorry. Wait I got a serious one, because, I study jazz then grow up retarded, Jazz was like we all get along now, one MLK Jr took over education, I don't see it, so hey I think we're all doing great without him, or I didn't see it, ya somebody put cigarette out on my hand says somebody, that proves it.

It’s easy to preach to common people when you are smart enough to be a brain surgeon.

I wouldn't say I find it easy, only that I see the dysfunctional attitudes at the heart of the problem so very clearly.

Far too many black people create their own failure and then blame whitey when they do.

Ben Carson is a black man who worked hard, and achieved spectacular success in his field. There is no “help” that LIbErals can give, or would give, that would allow a man to achieve what Dr. Carson has achieved, who wasn't remarkable enough to achieve that without any such “help”.

Really? Let's look at that. Mind you, we are talking about a guy who thinks the Pyramids were grain Silos built by the Hebrews like the Bible says...so not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer... but let's look at how liberals helped him.

ben-carson-welfare.jpg

He didn't get where he was by being “helped” by LIbErals; if anything he got there in spite of such “help”. He got there by being very intelligent, by being of good moral character, by hard study and honest work.

Um, no. if it weren't for liberals, he probably wouldn't have even gotten into Med School, because some white boy with higher scores would have gotten that slot and been a more mediocre physician. You can work hard all day, but the fact is, in this society, without affirmative action, you really can't overcome the vast advantage white folks have.

Also, the guy is kind of stupid, really. He thinks the Pyramids were grain silos...

No, seriously.

I wouldn't say I find it easy, only that I see the dysfunctional attitudes at the heart of the problem so very clearly.

Far too many black people create their own failure and then blame whitey when they do.

Check your privilege, buddy. The society is rigged against them and they know it. You can't blame them for having poor attitudes.

Ever been pulled over by a cop because he "felt like it'. something that happens to black folks all the time. They even jokingly refer to it as "Driving While Black".

1) Find a good leader who won't be killed by the CIA
2) Don't bring your whole family to Walmart and block the cereal aisle
3) Instead of gangs have youth sports and music activities
4) Stop smoking those damn Newports and cherry cigars-- they're killing you
5) Tell those young men the sagging pants make them look foolish.
2012-Sagging-Pants.jpg

The Sagging pants look is part of African American culture. I really object to young Honkies appropriating black culture and wearing their pants like this.

I never understand the attraction that Newport ciggies or Thunderbird wine have for African American consumers. To me, neither product seems that great to me. The folks who make the products must really be marketing geniuses or something.

Check your privilege, buddy. The society is rigged against them and they know it. You can't blame them for having poor attitudes.

Ever been pulled over by a cop because he "felt like it'. something that happens to black folks all the time. They even jokingly refer to it as "Driving While Black".

Society is not rigged against black people. Quite the reverse is true due to affirmative action as blacks are placed at the head of the queue.

I have no privilege, myself. As a white male, I am placed at the end of the queue. In addition, my own family was far from wealthy or influential as I grew up. My father was a logger and I spent my earliest years in a logging camp -- far from the posh setting your disturbed mind imagines.

The reason you are a waste of human D.N.A. is not because you are black. It has nothing to do with white people denying you anything. It isn't the product of a system rigged against you or anything at all beyond control. What makes you a waste of human D.N.A. is all your racial hatred, your scapegoating of others for your own shortcomings, your belligerence, your lack of decent values, and the way you have allowed all your resentment over imaginary things to control you in such a way that all that remains is a bitter, dysfunctional individual who projects all his profound lack of worth upon the rest of society.

Ben Carson is a black man who worked hard, and achieved spectacular success in his field. There is no “help” that LIbErals can give, or would give, that would allow a man to achieve what Dr. Carson has achieved, who wasn't remarkable enough to achieve that without any such “help”.

Really? Let's look at that. Mind you, we are talking about a guy who thinks the Pyramids were grain Silos built by the Hebrews like the Bible says...so not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer... but let's look at how liberals helped him.

ben-carson-welfare.jpg

He didn't get where he was by being “helped” by LIbErals; if anything he got there in spite of such “help”. He got there by being very intelligent, by being of good moral character, by hard study and honest work.

Um, no. if it weren't for liberals, he probably wouldn't have even gotten into Med School, because some white boy with higher scores would have gotten that slot and been a more mediocre physician. You can work hard all day, but the fact is, in this society, without affirmative action, you really can't overcome the vast advantage white folks have.

Also, the guy is kind of stupid, really. He thinks the Pyramids were grain silos...

No, seriously.
Your meme is true, except for one thing. Dr. Carson is the exception. Dr. Carson took advantage of the benefits while many black people don't. They enjoy the free ride. Dr. Carson actually worked hard by studying and applying himself. That's the difference.

1) Find a good leader who won't be killed by the CIA
2) Don't bring your whole family to Walmart and block the cereal aisle
3) Instead of gangs have youth sports and music activities
4) Stop smoking those damn Newports and cherry cigars-- they're killing you
5) Tell those young men the sagging pants make them look foolish.
2012-Sagging-Pants.jpg

I never understand the attraction that Newport ciggies or Thunderbird wine have for African American consumers. To me, neither product seems that great to me. The folks who make the products must really be marketing geniuses or something.
Tobacco Fairies

Richkids are sissies afraid of the working-class Marlboro Man image. Their Daddies make all our laws, buying the love of their pampered brats that way.

1) Raise your kids... especially the men..actually be a part of their lives.
2) Give up the negative bullshit hype called rap music that only serves to alienate you and glorify bad behavior.
3) Stop supporting a political party that deliberately segregated you into mass housing units, away from their schools...neighborhoods...and jobs. A party that made whole segments of your population dependent on handouts. In major cities across the nation - we are seeing the beginnings of the FOURTH generation of families where no one has EVER worked a day in their lives.
4) Realize that #3 has caused dramatically more damage and hurdles in your life than slavery did. It isn't even close.
5) Stop falling for race bait, and allowing yourself to seek it. Get leaders who inspire you rather than diminish you.

A Black man asks: What 5 Things Can We Do to Gain More of America's Respect?

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

1) Stop glorifying "thug culture"!

2) Start glorifying academic achievement and a strong work ethic.

3) When something bad happens...either a natural disaster or a travesty of justice...don't use it as an excuse to loot every store in sight!

4) Don't defend people who are obviously guilty simply because they are black.

5) Don't give your vote to people who haven't earned it and don't vote for people simply because they promise you things for free. There is no free lunch.

I tell you what, I never talked down on cops and black relations one time out here, one time I can think of. Look its the Selma March and somebody had to work today, you know? It's all fun and games until its two races bored in a cafeteria, that's police work too.

Society is not rigged against black people. Quite the reverse is true due to affirmative action as blacks are placed at the head of the queue.

If you really think AA makes up for 400 years of institutionalized racism, you are truly deluded.

I have no privilege, myself. As a white male, I am placed at the end of the queue. In addition, my own family was far from wealthy or influential as I grew up. My father was a logger and I spent my earliest years in a logging camp -- far from the posh setting your disturbed mind imagines.

And still have more advantages in this society because of your skin tone, buddy.

The reason you are a waste of human D.N.A. is not because you are black. It has nothing to do with white people denying you anything. It isn't the product of a system rigged against you or anything at all beyond control.

Uh, Dude, I'm pasty white as you get, and have accomplished more than you ever will.

And I'm living rent free in your head.

Your meme is true, except for one thing. Dr. Carson is the exception. Dr. Carson took advantage of the benefits while many black people don't. They enjoy the free ride. Dr. Carson actually worked hard by studying and applying himself. That's the difference.

No, Ben Carson is someone who got somewhere he probably wouldn't have due to the kindness of others, and has spent his later years resenting it to the point where he makes a bunch of money telling white folks how shiftless the other negroes are.

This is what makes him a true piece of shit.

1) Stop glorifying "thug culture"!

Okay, so when are white people going to stop glorifying organized crime with movies like "Goodfellas", "The Godfather" etc. Oh, that's right. Only Black people aren't allowed to glorify seemier sides of their culture.

3) When something bad happens...either a natural disaster or a travesty of justice...don't use it as an excuse to loot every store in sight!

Hey remember when Katrina hit, where they showed pictures in the paper where black folks were "Looting", but White people were "Finding Supplies"

Here you go for a reminder.

th

5) Don't give your vote to people who haven't earned it and don't vote for people simply because they promise you things for free. There is no free lunch.

Yeah, you need to be more like white people, and vote for folks who take away the things your grandparents fought for because a rich person needs it.

1) Start reporting gangster thugs to police, and/or start shooting them on sight.
2) Clean up the ghetto.
3) Finish school.
4) Start buying and selling real estate via contract-for-deed.
5) Pull up your got-damned pants.
Contract-for-deed?

And encourage more famous people to run for office. Oprah keeps threatening to but not many others above the Mayor or State Representative level. Obama was vetted and propped up out of nowhere in 4 years from the '04 DNC convention speech to being president in 2008. ( They did the same with Bill Clinton--he gave the 1988 DNC speech and became president in 92).

A lot of well-respected black people could do a great job in Congress or the White House....
Bull crap.

Forum List

Back