A Black and White Photo of how Nostradamus foresaw 2020 in the US

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
An image from my crystal ball depicting the winter of 2020. I apologize I couldn't get it in color, I had to filter a lot of refracted beams caused by the diamond core I inserted into my crystal ball.

WWI-Soldiers-1000x539.jpeg

An image from my crystal ball depicting the winter of 2020. I apologize I couldn't get it in color, I had to filter a lot of refracted beams caused by the diamond core I inserted into my crystal ball.

WTF?

God, you Trumpies are so slow.

If you're talking about a civil war, it will be a cyber-war: Silicon Valley and Jeff Bezos will flat shut Trump and the government down. AWS (Jeff Bezos) and Microsoft.
The gov't contracts the have are THAT big.
Trump won't be able to Tweet so he'll roll over like the pig that he is and scream MEA CULPA.

WTF?

If you're talking about a civil war, it will be a cyber-war: Silicon Valley and Jeff Bezos will flat shut Trump and the government down. AWS (Jeff Bezos) and Microsoft.
Trump won't be able to Tweet so he'll roll over like the pig that he is and scream MEA CULPA.
How to Stop Lying? - TheHopeLine

Oh geez. We're not gonna have to fight the Kaiser again in 2020, are we? Those old Springfield and Enfield bolt-action rifles are pretty cool but I'd rather have an AR or an AK. :04:

So you are apparently joyful over 1984 being a reality?

Who’s going to be in charge of that?

The Divine Emperor Pelosi?

WTF?

Forum List

Back