A Bit Of Good News From Southern California

Conservative economic theory says California should be poor like Alabama and Alabama should be rich like California by now. Conservatives love to hate on California but cannot explain why it stubbornly refuses to collapse into ruin.
Conservatives don't hate California. They hate the dipshits that run it. California would do much better with conservative leadership.
It used to have conservative leadership years ago but they gradually got voted out because they suck.

A bit of anecdotal good news here in Los Angeles.

The effeminate pansy and mediocre mayor of Los Angeles Eric Garcetti, (look at this masked fool :rofl:)

920x920.jpg

This feminized half-man decreed a few days ago that "everyone in L.A. must wear a mask at all times when outdoors". No law was passed, no vote from the city council, just this power hungry little dweeb deciding that your rights do not matter. How quaint.

Well, I just got back from a 19 mile bike ride all over Griffith Park (essentially LA's version of Central Park) without a damn mask. I saw literally hundreds of fellow freedom lovers walking, hiking, and riding bikes sans the obnoxious and totally unnecessary masks. A few ignorant fools were wearing masks, but they were in the distinct minority (and mostly Asian women). I passed at least a dozen police officers and park rangers along my route- none even glanced at me or my friends sideways.

Looks like the plebes in California are refusing to "Shut up and Obey".

You are free to go back and cower under your bed with an N95 mask and full haz mat suit on. Thanks.

I wonder why you waste your life there....when you can escape to paradise....

The effeminate pansy and mediocre mayor of Los Angeles Eric Garcetti, (look at this masked fool :rofl:)

920x920.jpg

This feminized half-man decreed a few days ago that "everyone in L.A. must wear a mask at all times when outdoors". No law was passed, no vote from the city council, just this power hungry little dweeb deciding that your rights do not matter. How quaint.

Well, I just got back from a 19 mile bike ride all over Griffith Park (essentially LA's version of Central Park) without a damn mask. I saw literally hundreds of fellow freedom lovers walking, hiking, and riding bikes sans the obnoxious and totally unnecessary masks. A few ignorant fools were wearing masks, but they were in the distinct minority (and mostly Asian women). I passed at least a dozen police officers and park rangers along my route- none even glanced at me or my friends sideways.

You are free to go back and cower under your bed with an N95 mask and full haz mat suit on. Thanks.
Do you wear a mask when you go grocery shopping?

Not 1 damn time.

Conservative economic theory says California should be poor like Alabama and Alabama should be rich like California by now. Conservatives love to hate on California but cannot explain why it stubbornly refuses to collapse into ruin.

California is worse than Alabama

I'm originally from Alabama. I can assure you that it is one of the very worst places to be among the working poor in America. I've been all over and nowhere is the stigma of poverty so pervasive as it is in one of the poorest places in the country. People with ambition have been leaving there for greener pastures for hundreds of years leaving a dumbed-down people who suffer in silence under some of the dirtiest politics in America. I've only just traveled through California but it seems even the poor people there have a greater sense of purpose than anyone in Alabama.

920x920.jpg

Do you wear a mask when you go grocery shopping?
I sure the fuck don't, even though Governor JB the Hutt has decreed them to be mandatory....Haven't been turned away from them either.

Jeez, I can't wait to get out of this shithole state and back up north.
Of course you havent. Wearing masks is for smart people who can understand big words.

How much is the state in debt for?
I don't know. Which one would you rather move to if making money was important to you? Never had to chase a dollar harder than when I lived in Alabama. It's even worse if you let slip that you are from anywhere else. People go to Cal. looking for opportunity and many find it. No one ever moved to Alabama to find greater opportunity. (except maybe pill and meth dealers)

Conservatives don't hate California. They hate the dipshits that run it. California would do much better with conservative leadership.
We have had conservative leaders and they ran our state into financial ruin.

I don't know. Which one would you rather move to if making money was important to you? Never had to chase a dollar harder than when I lived in Alabama. It's even worse if you let slip that you are from anywhere else. People go to Cal. looking for opportunity and many find it. No one ever moved to Alabama to find greater opportunity. (except maybe pill and meth dealers)

I lived in Alabama for 8 years. You are full of shit! There is obviously nothing occupying your cranium.

I lived in Alabama for 8 years. You are full of shit! There is obviously nothing occupying your cranium.
I lived there for 20 years altogether but only 5 as an adult. Down here in Florida I can easily clear triple what I could in Alabama busting ass. Alabama has long been a testing ground for conservative economic theory. The wreckage of these policies is hidden down side roads in shitty old house trailers in the form of people who grind away their dreary lives working like dogs for crap pay.

I’ve never been to Alabama...
Listening to this exchange between the Admiral and Occupied ...
Hmmmm. Think I’ll stay in Florida.

It used to have conservative leadership years ago but they gradually got voted out because they suck.
and yet years ago when they had a blend of both right and left policies it was maybe the best place on the planet to live.....since it has started going one party rule the quality of life for many in the State has gone downhill.....ask one of the many california residents who are now living in the homeless encampments in S.Cal what they think of the current govt....

We have had conservative leaders and they ran our state into financial ruin.
when Wilson left the state had a 13 billion dollar surplus.....then came Davis and the half-asses that followed....people you know doubt helped elect....

Forum List

Back