Thousands of convicted pedophiles in California are being released from prison in less than a year for horrific acts, including rape, sodomy and sexua

California seems to want to make man/boy love legal.

They just decided that over 7000 sex-offenders weren't guilty of a crime.....and possibly a new protected class of people that Democrats can use to commit all sorts of crimes for the government.

The Biden Adm needs people to fill their ranks.....so why not fill their open positions with strong Democrat supporters. Why not child-rapists and child-molesters.

They can always use more motivated mules and ballot harvesters to run their get out the vote campaigns. And what better person to populate an illegal election fraud organization than convicted sex-offenders that will do anything to stay out of prison.

The Daily Mail earns a ranking of 39.5% true. Why can`t a find this info on real news sites? Maybe the story is true but I`m only finding it on nutjob media like Gateway Pundit and the World`s Worst Newspaper. They pander to screwballs that think an election was stolen.

They just decided that over 7000 sex-offenders weren't guilty of a crime.....and possibly a new protected class of people that Democrats can use to commit all sorts of crimes for the government.

The Biden Adm needs people to fill their ranks.....so why not fill their open positions with strong Democrat supporters. Why not child-rapists and child-molesters.

They can always use more motivated mules and ballot harvesters to run their get out the vote campaigns. And what better person to populate an illegal election fraud organization than convicted sex-offenders that will do anything to stay out of prison.

In November 2016, California voters overwhelmingly passed Proposition 57, the Public Safety and Rehabilitation Act of 2016. Under Proposition 57, CDCR has incentivized incarcerated people to take responsibility for their own rehabilitation by providing credit-earning opportunities for sustained good behavior, as well as in-prison program and activities participation. Under Proposition 57, incarcerated people increased their Good Conduct Credit earning, and have been given time credits for participation in Milestone Completion Credits, Rehabilitative Achievement Credits, and Educational Merit Credits. Also under Proposition 57, a process for parole consideration was established for eligible people convicted of nonviolent crimes. Those who demonstrate that their release would not pose an unreasonable risk of violence to the community may be eligible for release upon serving the full term of their primary offense when an alternative sentence has been imposed.

Voters overwhelmingly passed it.

Don't worry. You never win California anyways.

When would you let them out? If the answer is never, then we can't have a conversation. So please tell me how many years you want each of them to spend in jail?

7000 x $50,000 a year per prisoner is how much money?

I hope they are being watched very very closely.

Honestly, I'd execute them.
I think we should extradite them to Iran and they'll either throw them off of a tall building or wrap their arms around them and accept them as equals.

In November 2016, California voters overwhelmingly passed Proposition 57, the Public Safety and Rehabilitation Act of 2016. Under Proposition 57, CDCR has incentivized incarcerated people to take responsibility for their own rehabilitation by providing credit-earning opportunities for sustained good behavior, as well as in-prison program and activities participation. Under Proposition 57, incarcerated people increased their Good Conduct Credit earning, and have been given time credits for participation in Milestone Completion Credits, Rehabilitative Achievement Credits, and Educational Merit Credits. Also under Proposition 57, a process for parole consideration was established for eligible people convicted of nonviolent crimes. Those who demonstrate that their release would not pose an unreasonable risk of violence to the community may be eligible for release upon serving the full term of their primary offense when an alternative sentence has been imposed.

Voters overwhelmingly passed it.

Don't worry. You never win California anyways.
California is pretty much communist.
Of course that crap passed.....because their mail-in voter system is foolproof.
Which is why so many are leaving the state.

The Daily Mail earns a ranking of 39.5% true. Why can`t a find this info on real news sites? Maybe the story is true but I`m only finding it on nutjob media like Gateway Pundit and the World`s Worst Newspaper. They pander to screwballs that think an election was stolen.
I posted more than one source.

Yes....it's going on. Stop being a sheeple and try looking for the story somewhere else.

Last edited:

Mexico's problem

BUILD THAT WALL!

Newsome should bus them to Texas and Florida. Now, wouldn't that be a political stunt.

Need a better source and maybe some names on this one. Are the some of those hetero family members and friends who are predators on 1 in 4 young girls?

As a landlord, I was regularly checking the National Sex Offender Database ... 7,000 is a tiny amount compared to how many sex offenders are loose on our streets ... that's a tiny amount compared to the sex offenders required to keep registered who have disappeared ... not just loose but completely unsupervised ... and active ... and looking for YOUR DAUGHTERS ...

Meanwhile, the medical industry rapes your bank account every month and you smile and say "thank you" ... fucking morons ...

THIS from the party who do it FOR the Children?? We shoulda asked them for WHAT for the children.

California should bus them to Martha's Vinyard. LOL
If they truly are pedophiles, they get sent to Riverside County. LOL.

Even if you are convicted of an unlawful sex act doesn't mean you are a pedophile. I heard about an AZ man getting 10 years for a lewd act near a minor. He was drunk taking a pee. The courts saw it differently. Trying to set an example as the man had prior unrelated felonies.

BTW, there is a like OP by the hick culler from Virginia. Maybe you can glean some more info from it.

I posted more than one source.

Yes....it's going on. Stop being a sheeple and try looking for the story somewhere else.
I have looked for the story elsewhere and every source quotes the Daily Mail. That`s the UK version of National Enquirer. In 2015 they posted a story about a restaurant in Nigeria serving human flesh and a kitchen filled with human heads. :laughing0301:
The Daily Mail targets dumb fucks.

Are you suggesting Prop 57 doesn't exist?

Forum List

Back