A 30-year-old man is being sued by his parents because he refuses to leave home

Nothing stopping them from padlocking the fridge, changing the tv remote code and a few other things.

And if they get sick and can't afford insurance then what? Who pays? My kids were in my policy until they got high paying jobs that provided insurance. I wouldn't let them accept entry level jobs with no insurance because those are bad employers and jobs that schmucks apply for.

So you smothered them..

Maybe start with having him at least get a good job. Kids like him are very rare however. I feel bad for young adults of today. Riding prices and stagnated wages. Medical insurance is astronomical but is an utmost necessity. Fifty thousand dollars per year today is laughable and doesn't permit one to save anything.

Fifty thousand dollars per year today is laughable and doesn't permit one to save anything

Jesus in Denmark maybe but not in queen creek Arizona
In Wichita KS $50k is barely paycheck to paycheck money.

Maybe start with having him at least get a good job. Kids like him are very rare however. I feel bad for young adults of today. Riding prices and stagnated wages. Medical insurance is astronomical but is an utmost necessity. Fifty thousand dollars per year today is laughable and doesn't permit one to save anything.

Fifty thousand dollars per year today is laughable and doesn't permit one to save anything

Sounds to me you have financial issues, a cocaine habit maybe?

Wow, you folks are spoiled.

According to stats., that is the annual post tax take home in America.

How much the average person in 40 different countries takes home after taxes
17. United States
5af0a9e719ee8642008b49e6-750-563.jpg
mangostock / Shutterstock
Practical tax rate: 18%

Average pre-tax salary: $64,154

Average post-tax salary: $52,344

Nope, just the standard mortgage and expenses. I didn't say what I make, I said $50k isn't big money in Wichita KS.

I can see now why the left leaning folks want to have the government redistribute the wealth, apparently they don't feel they have enough of it. . . . .

Wow, you folks are spoiled.

According to stats., that is the annual post tax take home in America.

17. United States
5af0a9e719ee8642008b49e6-750-563.jpg
mangostock / Shutterstock
Practical tax rate: 18%

Average pre-tax salary: $64,154

Average post-tax salary: $52,344
Yes, I realise that. It's not enough.

Nope, just the standard mortgage and expenses. I didn't say what I make, I said $50k isn't big money in Wichita KS.

I could live on 20 grand in south Carolina..and have three trucks and a home on a lake..

Dude..you are a child and don't have a clue.

I could live on 20 grand in south Carolina..and have three trucks and a home on a lake..

You ever hear of the dollar store? Garage sales..? You are stupid as fuck on how to manage your money..

Lmfao who does this remind you of?

SYRACUSE, N.Y. — A couple in New York is turning to the courts to get their 30-year-old son out of the house.

In filings to the state’s Supreme Court, Christina and Mark Rotondo said they’ve been trying to get their son, Michael, to move out for moths.

They’ve issued him five written notices and even offered him money to pay for an apartment,

In a response, Michael Rotondo contends that the notices did not provide enough time for him to leave and says that during the eight years living with his parents, he’s never been expected to contribute to rent or household chores.

Residents in the area think he needs to hit the road.

“I feel bad for both of them, because he’s not learning anything by staying at home and he’s just wasting their time and money,” one neighbor said.

NY couple sues 30-year-old son to get him to move out :: WRAL.com
I heard a similar story of this happening in our area.

When the couple retired, they just sold their house and moved, the guy was S.O.L. because he was not allowed to move into the new place when they finally did move into new digs.

In fact, if I remember right, they didn't even start looking for a new place until they came back from a long vacation from some far away port of call after they sold their residence.

Either you are a liar or you are planning on three non-running 20 year old beaters and a mobile home.

Either you are a liar or you are planning on three non-running 20 year old beaters and a mobile home.

I am not a lier, I moved from high taxed Illinois to south Carolina, I know how to get a bang for my buck , that's why I vote republican.

I am cheap sob, I want more money in MY pocket not libtards.

I am not a lier, I moved from high taxed Illinois to south Carolina, I know how to get a bang for my buck , that's why I vote republican.
And you have a lake home and 3 trunks on $20k a year.

Riiiiiiiiight.

I save on taxes, that's why I can afford a brand new F150..plus my dodge ram and 1992 dually.

You are stupid as fuck on how to manage your money..

When you have to have a new I-phone every time they come out and spent over a grand on a phone... They are stupid...

When they have to eat out 5 times a week + alcohol... They are stupid...

When they have to have a overpriced domicile and can't meet the monthly nut... They are stupid...

When they have to go to a Doctor when they have the sniffles or athletes foot... They are stupid

And the common sense list goes on and on and on...

And you have a lake home and 3 trunks on $20k a year.

Riiiiiiiiight.

No I make over 80 grand..but you can do it just making 20 grand a year.. land is cheap taxes low just don't develope a drug habbit.

You are stupid as fuck on how to manage your money..

When you have to have a new I-phone every time they come out and spent over a grand on a phone... They are stupid...

When they have to eat out 5 times a week + alcohol... They are stupid...

When they have to have a overpriced domicile and can't meet the monthly nut... They are stupid...

When they have to go to a Doctor when they have the sniffles or athletes foot... They are stupid

And the common sense list goes on and on and on...

Exactly. ..

The older you get and since I am single I know not to go out to eat, Walmart sells fine t.v. dinners just for $2.50..i always shop at good will and garage sells.. love them..

Forum List

Back