Breakdown: Trump forcing deep state into deep panic

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Breakdown: Trump Forcing Deep State into Deep Panic
The deep state is nearing full-blown panic as the extent of the Obama administration’s illegal spying on the Trump campaign becomes crystal clear.

For starters, President Trump hammered ex-CIA Director John Brennan in a series of tweets on Monday which quoted former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino.

Bongino said Brennan has disgraced the US intelligence community as well as the people’s faith in federal agencies.
upload_2018-5-21_14-56-8.png

Oh no the leftist poor baby is getting dragged through the mud and busted as all his scams. But , we also know his pathetic cult followers will make up excuses for him no matter what he is caught doing, no matter if he admits it or not his mental cases are die hard Obama lovers so far out of touch with reality they can't figure out the truth when it's staring down their throats.

Trump is lifting the lid on democrats. We’re finally going to get a look at how corrupt they are.

Trump obviously is running scared x 10! A scared cornered rat! Poor baby!!! His lies and criminal ventures are catching up with him.....!!!!!!! :eek:

''Being president is hard, much harder than I thought it would be..." :rolleyes:

Dirty Donald's KARMA has caught him...!!!

Last edited:
Trump obviously is running scared x 10! A scared cornered rat! Poor baby!!! His lies and criminal ventures are catching up with him.....!!!!!!! :eek:

''Being president is hard, much harder than I thought it would be..." :rolleyes:

Dirty Donald's KARMA is catching up with him...
Cocoa Puffs or Fruit Loops today?

Trump is winning. :)

:itsok:

• Banned
As news broke that the Obama administration had an informant working with the Trump campaign, members of the intelligence agencies and left-leaning media scrambled to redefine the definition of spying. They spun the spy as an “investigator” sent to protect the presidential candidate from Russian influence.

Deep State Panic: Trump Orders DOJ to Investigate Spying

yeah but like every single traiterous corrupt president since reagan who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president all the way up to Trump has expanded,it wont matter since there is one different law for politicians than there is for us.sad but true.

Trump is lifting the lid on democrats. We’re finally going to get a look at how corrupt they are.

He is, but it could be dangerous for him too.
Trump isn’t a politician.
He’s going to do what he thinks is right... not what a career politician thinks is best.

I would think the problem with Trump is not that he's a career politician, but that what he thinks is right can change from moment to moment. :p

I completely understand not trusting career politicians. In my mind they are untrustworthy by default. I just don't find Trump particularly trustworthy, either. :dunno:

He’s going to do what he thinks is right... not what a career politician thinks is best.

I would think the problem with Trump is not that he's a career politician, but that what he thinks is right can change from moment to moment. :p

I completely understand not trusting career politicians. In my mind they are untrustworthy by default. I just don't find Trump particularly trustworthy, either. :dunno:
Trump is focused on doing what’s best for this country. That’s something we all should be applauding.

Funneh.

I love watching the leftist criminals writhing like cockroaches in the light.

tenor.gif

Nazi-faces.gif

Last edited:

you would think because of that that would be true but his actions of late show he is no different than Bush or Obama EXCEPT unlike them,he IS making America great again reversing what Reagan got started and every president since Obama has expanded on of shipping jobs overseas.I LOVE his domestic policys but his foreign policys SUCK. same as Obama,he has lied about the middle east saying he would get us out but has given the military the go ahead to stay in syrai. same as every president since Johnson he is kissing Israels ass. I said from the very get go,dont trust trump cause of his zionist ties.I have given him every benefit of the doubt till now but he is a warmonger same as bush and obama and same as them,will walk free since presidents can get away with anything especially since like them,he is also kissing warmonger Israels ass.

Last edited:
I’ll also assume your line about Trump being a career politician was a mistake, Montrovant.
They don't make mistakes. They lie. We need to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt, and just accept everything the left says or promotes is a lie and some form of chicanery.

The deep state tried to bring down Trump's poll numbers with this witch hunt so as to make it easier to remove him from office but they failed...Trump support is going up not down...and now he has a grasp on the power of the presidency and the deep state is freaking out...there will be members of Obama's former cabinet indicted...I'm not sure who they will throw under the bus first but knowing these liberals it will be a women....probably Sally Yates...then when the heat gets turned up and they run out of women Comey the clown and McCabe will go down next etc...etc...etc...

Trump is focused on doing what’s best for this country. That’s something we all should be applauding.

Why do you believe that? Did you believe that about other presidents as well?

I have mistrusted other presidents because they were politicians. I mistrust Trump because he is Trump. He has never struck me as a person with the good of others near the forefront of his thoughts. I hope he honestly wants to do what is best for the country, but I haven't been convinced of it.

you would think because of that that would be true but his actions of late show he is no different than Bush or Obama EXCEPT unlike them,he IS making America great again reversing what Reagan got started and every president since Obama has expanded on of shipping jobs overseas.I LOVE his domestic policys but his foreign policys SUCK. same as Obama,he has lied about the middle east saying he would get us out but has given the military the go ahead to stay in syrai. same as every president since Johnson he is kissing Israels ass. I said from the very get go,dont trust trump cause of his zionist ties.I have given him every benefit of the doubt till now but he is a warmonger same as bush and obama and same as them,will walk free since presidents can get away with anything.
You seem a little scatter brained.
Would you like me to share the PM you sent me a few mins ago asking for my help with a thread you started?

I’ll also assume your line about Trump being a career politician was a mistake, Montrovant.

It was poorly written. I was saying that he's not a career politician, his problems come from elsewhere. So the problem with presidents is that they tend to be career politicians. The problem with Trump is not that he's a career politician, but that what he thinks is right can change from moment to moment.

Or to rephrase: Trump doesn't have the problem of being a career politician, but he does have the problem of changing his opinion of what's right, even from moment to moment.

They don't make mistakes. They lie. We need to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt, and just accept everything the left says or promotes is a lie and some form of chicanery.

You may not realize it, but there's only one of me. I'm not a "they." :lol:

Forum List

Back