99% of gun radicals aren't serious about their cause

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I just thought it should be remembered, that 99% of all the gun radicals are NOT that serious about their cause. They talk a lot, make threats, etc, etc. But when it truly comes down to it, they would NOT revolt or fight the government. They live a life in America that is TOO GOOD and too comfortable to do that. Unlike the radicals in crapholes like the Middle East or Eastern Europe, where they live rough lives, our "radicals" are just living too awesome a life to really be serous about it. And the 1% who are serious are just mentally ill.

I just thought it should be remembered, that 99% of all the gun radicals are NOT that serious about their cause. They talk a lot, make threats, etc, etc. But when it truly comes down to it, they would NOT revolt or fight the government. They live a life in America that is TOO GOOD and too comfortable to do that. Unlike the radicals in crapholes like the Middle East or Eastern Europe, where they live rough lives, our "radicals" are just living too awesome a life to really be serous about it. And the 1% who are serious are just mentally ill.

What's a "gun radical"?:popcorn:

Any statistics to back up your statement? 99% seems a bit high. You do realize that a huge number of American gun owners are American soldiers who were (are) more than willing to stand up and fight for freedom ... don't you?

Last edited:

I think he means that a gun owner is a gun radical. I would be willing to bet that he "doesn't like guns" because he's afraid one might shoot him. What he's really afraid of is his own inability to control himself. Just guessing though.

I think he means that a gun owner is a gun radical. I would be willing to bet that he "doesn't like guns" because he's afraid one might shoot him. What he's really afraid of is his own inability to control himself. Just guessing though.

Bucs means what Obama pays him to say on any given day

ANYONE that believes in defending their individual GOD-GIVEN right to defend their liberty...even from their own GOVERNMENT. BUCS is a nose-led moron by his masters.

Oh, believe me I know all about buckyboy. I just want to hear his reasoning, or lack thereof for the OP.

Anybody who disagrees with little bucs90.

Speaking of "MENTALLY ILL"? Do YOU come out of this from your mind whole cloth...or are YOU spewing talking points from your masters? Hmm?

IDIOT.

Tell that to the people in Connecticut.
If other states did the same thing, people in those states would do the exact same thing.
If we the people do not fight for our Civil Rights of our Amendments, then we don't deserve them.
It is exactly why America is too good and comfortable, because of our Amendments and why other countries are crapholes.

Oh, believe me I know all about buckyboy. I just want to hear his reasoning, or lack thereof for the OP.

Hahaha. Funny stuff. I always have a picture in my mind of what my dad used to call "pantywaists."

ex01-pwaist-601-1c.jpg

And 99% of anti-gun radicals need to invent a cockamamie strawman to try to score a "win".

All emotion, all pity proxy policy presenters, all denigration of the opposition, . . zero legal, logical, reasoned articulation of real solutions because it is alwaaaaaays more important to poke a stick in the eye of gun rights supporters.

anyone that wants to privately own any arms.

Basically anyone that supports the Constitution.

Any statistics to back up your statement? 99% seems a bit high. You do realize that a huge number of American gun owners are American soldiers who were (are) more than willing to stand up and fight for freedom ... don't you?

Where was the well armed American militia when banks that were bailed out by American tax payers, were repossessing tens of millions of homes from American families, and then demanded the government for more bail outs, more American tax money, part of which was used for bonuses for CEO's. Where was the tea party? picnicking? I did not see any guns, I only see random shootings on the news as people go over the edge in this lost nation. one by one.

so now everyday men and women are being called, gun radicals

where do you dorks come up with this stupidity

you don't like gun's, fine

leave the rest of ALONE

the op is nutty radical anymore...who is he to call people names

and this belongs in the nuthouse forum, not politics

Last edited:

They aren't "gun radicals". They are responsible, trained gun owners. And God Bless them for it.

Unfortunately, they also don't count in this, because if that moment ever comes where the guns of US citizens is rounded up and seized.............it will be the military doing it.

If other states did the same thing, people in those states would do the exact same thing.
If we the people do not fight for our Civil Rights of our Amendments, then we don't deserve them.
It is exactly why America is too good and comfortable, because of our Amendments and why other countries are crapholes.

Ok. I watch the news. I don't see an armed revolt in Connecticut. Those folks will all EVENTUALLY do just what the law says to do, or they'll move. Just watch.

All the revolution talk is just talk.

Ok. I watch the news. I don't see an armed revolt in Connecticut. Those folks will all EVENTUALLY do just what the law says to do, or they'll move. Just watch.

All the revolution talk is just talk.
The Conneticut Government keeps pressing with the FEDERAL Government, THERE WILL BE. Get it?

That was going to be my question as well it will be interesting to see what makes one a gun radical.

Forum List

Back