911 terrorists to be tried in NYC

If George Washington could defeat the most powerful military of the day without torture - I think it is an issult to our armed forces to suggest THEY can't get the job done against these semi-organized criminals without it.

2) They are criminals - they should be tried like criminals. Their actions have not earned the honor of military justice.
Washington would have had them hung without trial, as he did Major John Andre./

Well no dog, though you do, Washington was dealing with an 'honorable enemy', actually one that really hadn't a clue to what hit him. Look up 'benign neglect' and repercussions, parents' take heed.

With that said, really few comparisons, other than the fact that the colonists were certainly guerrilla warriors.

Excellent.

Try 'em, then fry 'em. It's an American tradition.

This will be a three ring freakin' circus that will do nothing other than give terrorists a platform and is designed to appease left wing supporters that want "torture' back in the news. U.S taxpayers will spend another fortune to buy liberal support for Obama. Mohammed has confessed already. If we've learned everything we can from him, just execute him.

That is dumb even for a tea bagger. Congratulations. You just took the prize. :cuckoo:

Wingnuts are terrified that torture evidence will be introduced.

Dick Cheney....are you watching?

Due process...right to face your accusor.....right to a speedy trial

Freaking pinko commie concepts!

Its amazing what people like you will politicize.

Do you not realize that your posts intimates they are innocent?

Nobody is 'terrified that torture evidence will be introduced,' people are outraged that terrorists may very well use the justice system to escape their just deserts, as well as use it as a platform to attack the United States.

A better question is why you believe trying such people is a good idea, it appears YOU want the government to be on trial and the fate of KSM is not important.

Those of you who think that this is a good thing make me sick. I hope that none of you are actually Americans. And I hope that your city is the next one attacked, Because this will do little but embolden these assholes and cause even more such attacks.

Proud to be American :salute: and hope that we can somehow still fry these Terrorists.

I am pleased to see all the comments. Thank You!
I wanted to see what others thought, and I see most people feel as i do.
1)this is really obama putting bush on trial. I do not know if it is to appease moslums or the American left wing, but it is appeasment. This show weakness, to me and to our enemies, it certainly does not show strength or leadership.
2)the previous administration should have taken care of this issue, there is no valid excuse for not doing so.
3)It looks to me like this might be the defining moment in obama's presidency. As I read here, and heard on the radio all day, most people are upset about this. I believe this one issue will cripple this adminstration.
4)It sounded to me like holder basically said fair trial and then hang them when he made his speech. WTF is he thinking? Courts do not care about the truth, just proceadure. Remenber OJ? Who is the judge going to be? Should we hope for a wise latina woman?
5)This is especially aggregious to me as I have been fighting with a court in Ny (*I live in AZ) because my ex went to this stupid judge and told him I earned over a million dollars a year. No court date, no oportunity to speak, just a court order to pay up. By the way, I became disabled 2 years ago and HAVE NO INCOME!!!!! I never made 100k a year. let alone a million. yet this kangeroo court in NY took my ex's word and it is up to me to pay up WITH NO OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE MY CASE IN COURT!!!
These shitbag terrorists can get a day in court and an american citizen with no criminal record cannot get a court date to answer FALSE CHARGES AGAINST HIM?

It's time for revolution, pure and simple. This entire situation is an outrage against all those who died on 911, all the soldiers who died in the war on terror. (yes congress DID vote to use force, it was almost unanimous) and to all freedom loving americans who ever lived.

GOD HELP US, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE US NOW!

Those of you who think that this is a good thing make me sick. I hope that none of you are actually Americans. And I hope that your city is the next one attacked, Because this will do little but embolden these assholes and cause even more such attacks.

Proud to be American :salute: and hope that we can somehow still fry these Terrorists.

what a madman..you are wishing attacks on your fellow Americans because it would bolster your opinion...shame on you

1)this is really obama putting bush on trial. I do not know if it is to appease moslums or the American left wing, but it is appeasment. This show weakness, to me and to our enemies, it certainly does not show strength or leadership.
2)the previous administration should have taken care of this issue, there is no valid excuse for not doing so.
3)It looks to me like this might be the defining moment in obama's presidency. As I read here, and heard on the radio all day, most people are upset about this. I believe this one issue will cripple this adminstration.
4)It sounded to me like holder basically said fair trial and then hang them when he made his speech. WTF is he thinking? Courts do not care about the truth, just proceadure. Remenber OJ? Who is the judge going to be? Should we hope for a wise latina woman?
5)This is especially aggregious to me as I have been fighting with a court in Ny (*I live in AZ) because my ex went to this stupid judge and told him I earned over a million dollars a year. No court date, no oportunity to speak, just a court order to pay up. By the way, I became disabled 2 years ago and HAVE NO INCOME!!!!! I never made 100k a year. let alone a million. yet this kangeroo court in NY took my ex's word and it is up to me to pay up WITH NO OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE MY CASE IN COURT!!!
These shitbag terrorists can get a day in court and an american citizen with no criminal record cannot get a court date to answer FALSE CHARGES AGAINST HIM?

It's time for revolution, pure and simple. This entire situation is an outrage against all those who died on 911, all the soldiers who died in the war on terror. (yes congress DID vote to use force, it was almost unanimous) and to all freedom loving americans who ever lived.

You post about your ex and whatever else. Guess what? Makes no sense.

Those trying to make sense are looking at issues, not your tax issues.

Nobody is 'terrified that torture evidence will be introduced,' people are outraged that terrorists may very well use the justice system to escape their just deserts, as well as use it as a platform to attack the United States.

A better question is why you believe trying such people is a good idea, it appears YOU want the government to be on trial and the fate of KSM is not important.

Its a good idea because for the last thousand years civilized societies have embraced concepts such as a right to a trial, right to face your accuser, right to a speedy trial, abhorence of torture

Attacking America gets you all her rights and allows an act of war to become a criminal act on equal footing with a shoplifter :(

A sad commentary for all the lives lost on that most awful of days, and those who have sacrificed their lives to avenge and protect our nation

I have never been so disgusted in all my life. Using our justice system to win another battle on the world stage

Damn this administration to hell!!!

A culture of people in denial, this is how they win

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w91MgE3mi80"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w91MgE3mi80[/ame]

if the was my city

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neDgVb9YHcA[/ame]

and this was my child..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AeiSGmc78M]YouTube - Jordan / Iraq Surgery for Wounded Children[/ame]

I would want to hijack a plane and fly it into this motherfuckers house

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VD1gOhpRSU]YouTube - Bush Jokes About Not Finding Cause For War[/ame]

Last edited:
Excellent.

This will be a three ring freakin' circus that will do nothing other than give terrorists a platform and is designed to appease left wing supporters that want "torture' back in the news. U.S taxpayers will spend another fortune to buy liberal support for Obama. Mohammed has confessed already. If we've learned everything we can from him, just execute him.

Isn't this what a justice system involves? The right to a fair trial means nothing to you?

Which country were you raised in?

It depends on "if you believe the slaughtering of 3000 innocent Americans on 9/11 was a criminal act or AN ACT OF WAR."

We are at WAR with terrorism--therefore--the original act that started this war should be considered an act of WAR--which should be tried in military tribunal courts--not civilian courts.

This will turn into a circus & will certainly spell the bitter end to this administration. The Johnny Cockran lawyers are lining up to defend these monsters at millions in costs to the American taxpayers. To add to that. If you've never been to N.Y city??? Is is full of Muslims--who might take out their rage on the citizens of New York city. Another terrorist attack on this city-because of these trials in an American city---sits in Obama's lap.

It is a very STUPID move. But--hey what can you expect from a liberal President--who blames America first.

$gather-the-martyrs.gif

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I'm not a "kinda pregnant" type of guy. You either are or you're not; there is no such thing as "kinda, sorta." Either these terrorists are criminals or they are military targets. If they are criminals, then the police (FBI, liaison with host nation authorities, etc.) should follow procedure to capture, arrest, extradite these criminals to US jurisdiction. Otherwise, if they are military targets, then deploy the nation's finest warriors to hunt them down and carve them open with their government-issued K-bars and display their disemboweled carcasses at the local mosques as a promise to others who repeat their deeds.

These guys committed an act of war.

Excellent.

Isn't this what a justice system involves? The right to a fair trial means nothing to you?

Which country were you raised in?

No, the question is what is really between your ear's? This was an act of war, very simple....military courts not civilian courts......

This will be nothing more than a three ring circus, this is a partisan act to satisfy the left wing....

Obama continues to go down the wrong path, he will end up making Carter look like Einstein......

Excellent.

I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with you.

I also think they should have the trials in Texas to ensure they do in fact fry em. Woohoo.

I love the American justice system! A fair trial, not holding them indefinitely, then when found guilty, kill them.

:clap2:

The previous administration was held back & fought all along the way for wanting military tribunals. Guess who led the left wing activists lawyers to block military tribunals during the Bush administration. Your new attorney general--Eric Holder---:lol::lol:

Its a good idea because for the last thousand years civilized societies have embraced concepts such as a right to a trial, right to face your accuser, right to a speedy trial, abhorence of torture

Are you really that stupid? Are you a product of the public education system?

Name one country in 1009 that believed in a speedy trial and did NOT use torture as a tool of the State.

Forum List

Back