911 islamic center

It happens every time. Melissa is just like the others who say "it's not gonna happen" and then IN THE SAME THREAD. say "so what if it does?" That's why the OK law was so - dare I say it - PROGRESSIVE. Instead of being re-active; that state has become pro-active. It wouldn't surprise me if more states don't follow suit.

Ah moral relativism. That's why it's creeping.

Ok, so white folks get to live how they want but everyone else can't? It's like being against gay marriage, if you don't like it, don't do it. If you don't like people getting their hand chopped off for whatever, don't join the gang. But you can't be the land of the free if only you and your friends can do what they want.

Did you really just say that out loud? :eek:

The mosque / muslim center must be allowed.

America is a free country and I will be personally be contributing money towards funding the building.

There is nothing wrong with having the building on ground zero, since muslims did not do 911. Terrorists did.

Go ahead and build it, but pay attention.

Because you're going to get to build it again.

And again.

And again.

This is a disgusting thing to say.

Good Americans will not demolish it.

Bad Americans who try to destroy the mosque should be shot on sight by heroic American policemen for their terrorism.

Make sure your donation is refundable. It's not going to be built. At least not for a very long time.

Tea Party fanatics are an irrelevance and will not last long.

Members of the Tea Party who attempt to commit Terrorism at Ground Zero are no better than the Saudi plane crashers.

America is a free country and I will be personally be contributing money towards funding the building.

There is nothing wrong with having the building on ground zero, since muslims did not do 911. Terrorists did.

Aren't hindus big haters of muslims?

Didn't Muzzies slaughter Hindus? Maybe, that's why Hindus don't like Muzzies, slut. D'oh

No, we hate terrorism: American terrorism and Muslim Terrorism.

As far as we are concerned, the two bunches of terrorists deserve eachother.

Didn't Muzzies slaughter Hindus? Maybe, that's why Hindus don't like Muzzies, slut. D'oh

You're a tiny fool if you think acting like a 9 year old insults me. You're best move would be to stfu.

The only non-Hindus that Hindus trust are Jews. Everyone else is best dealt with at arms length.

But Jews are cool.

Forum List

Back