90% of the liberals on this board since November 2016

Lovely Avie Grampa (Is he one of your clan?)but last 3 posts a little Imfammatory sic me thinks...steve
Yup! My newest grandson.

Thread was just ment for fun. Not trying to upset anyone
He is a Real Chip off his Old Grampa...you were a nice looking boy as he is Grampa...WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU...LOL'r steve
Pink Floyd and acid happened...
Go Grampa,I say(well maybe not the acid)...steve
No drugs for about 30 years now. Although with my new hip problem I have come close to asking my oldest daughter to turn me on to a bit of smoke.
Some days I have little pain. Others it's debilitating
I find Quality Mastubating Helps,just before the Nurses have to change the sheets

By the way, anyone want to meet up at the Eagles concert in Nashville?

You talking about March 2018?

My critical view of them is I do not like them!

Joe Walsh from the James Gang is great. Don Henley is a good vocalist, extremely boring drummer. Weird side note, I could have sworn I saw Don Henley exiting Sakura in Westport as I approached to get some take out mid-90's?

Also, they most famous song Hotel California was an adaptation of Jethro Tull's song!

YES

But you don't like them?

We've got guys riding up from Texas, Alabama & Colorado. Should be a great time

By the way, anyone want to meet up at the Eagles concert in Nashville?

You talking about March 2018?

My critical view of them is I do not like them!

Joe Walsh from the James Gang is great. Don Henley is a good vocalist, extremely boring drummer. Weird side note, I could have sworn I saw Don Henley exiting Sakura in Westport as I approached to get some take out sometime in the 1990's I think?

Also, the Eagles most famous song Hotel California was an adaptation of Jethro Tull's song!

"Don't beat Living in the Past"

No doubt GMU, Nashville should be a fun time. GMU, can't help commenting on the hip replacement. Wish you would have mentioned it prior, would have recommended coming to Connecticut. The minimally invasive Keggi method is amazing. I know 3 people (50-80 years of age) who had Keggi hip replacements and they were standing up and moving around the next day.

Yup! My newest grandson.

Thread was just ment for fun. Not trying to upset anyone
He is a Real Chip off his Old Grampa...you were a nice looking boy as he is Grampa...WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU...LOL'r steve
Pink Floyd and acid happened...
Go Grampa,I say(well maybe not the acid)...steve
No drugs for about 30 years now. Although with my new hip problem I have come close to asking my oldest daughter to turn me on to a bit of smoke.
Some days I have little pain. Others it's debilitating
I find Quality Mastubating Helps,just before the Nurses have to change the sheets
Funny

When I was in my early 30's I had spinal meningitis and was hospitalized for awhile. The drip they had me on had me so fucked up that I hit on the nurses. And some of them (God bless them for taking care of me) were not dating material if you know what I mean.

No doubt GMU, Nashville should be a fun time. GMU, can't help commenting on the hip replacement. Wish you would have mentioned it prior, would have recommended coming to Connecticut. The minimally invasive Keggi method is amazing.
I'm not there yet. My injury is only a few months old now. Been trying therapy type shit so far.
Surgery is a last resort for me because of my line of work. If it fails I am fucked and my career is over (construction).
The weirdest thing is I hurt my back but my calf hurts the worst. Feels like someone took a baseball bat to it. And my left foot feels like your hand after you hit your funny bone.

Just for the record, this guy did one my Dad's hips and one of my brother's hips. Within two months they were actually better than before. Kristaps' son John who utilizes his non-invasive technique did both hips of a friend of mine. What is sad is famous guitarists Eddie Van Halen and Paul Stanley and other celebrities with massive net worth had their hips done the old fashioned way and experienced all kinds of problems after which required more treatment.

Dr. Kristaps Keggi | Orthopedics This Week

Last edited:
Just for the record, this guy did one my Dad's hips and one of my brother's hips. Within two months they were actually better than before. Kristaps' son John who utilizes his non-invasive technique did both hips of a friend of mine. What is sad is famous guitarists Eddie Van Halen and Paul Stanley and other celebrities with massive net worth had their hips done the old fashioned way and experienced all kinds of problems after which required more treatment.

Dr. Kristaps Keggi | Orthopedics This Week
I've had two shoulder surgeries. One was perfect, the other an ongoing nightmare.
My livelihood is on the line and I'm only 49 so it's a bit early to be taking big risks with my spine.
But I appreciate your input!

*drops Mic and exits stage left*

I don’t even care enough to watch the video. What is the point of this? Liberals are “X” because they criticize Trump?

You’re a simpleton.

Really Billy,this is NO WAY to speak to you Betters,Now apologise to Gampa......you must know I have his Back.........steve

Billy gets a free pass. I ride him like a worn out whore on 5th avenue in his threads so I deserve whatever he's able to muster. Poor guy

Lol oh too funny. Surely you can cite an example of that ever happening on my threads?

I don’t even care enough to watch the video. What is the point of this? Liberals are “X” because they criticize Trump?

You’re a simpleton.

Really Billy,this is NO WAY to speak to you Betters,Now apologise to Gampa......you must know I have his Back.........steve

Billy gets a free pass. I ride him like a worn out whore on 5th avenue in his threads so I deserve whatever he's able to muster. Poor guy

Lol oh too funny. Surely you can cite an example of that ever happening on my threads?

I don't need to. It's happening right now, you're just too stupid to realize it.

You’re a simpleton.

I don't need to. It's happening right now, you're just too stupid to realize it.

Lol oh gramps go to bed.

You’re a simpleton.
Lol oh gramps go to bed.
Not gonna lie, I need to. But I'm listening to Bob Seger right now. Not working this week because of Dr appointments so another drink. Another troll. Another song....

Lol oh gramps go to bed.
Not gonna lie, I need to. But I'm listening to Bob Seger right now. Not working this week because of Dr appointments so another drink. Another troll. Another song....
“Once you start down the dark path (booze) forever will it dominate your destiny.”

- Yoda

Lol oh gramps go to bed.
“Once you start down the dark path (booze) forever will it dominate your destiny.”

- Yoda
Naw.

I drink a fair amount quite often but I can take it or leave it. Today, or yesterday as it were, is the first drink I've had in a week or two.

Lol oh gramps go to bed.

- Yoda
Naw.

I drink a fair amount quite often but I can take it or leave it. Today, or yesterday as it were, is the first drink I've had in a week or two.
I drink a fair amount too, but I need to cut down because it just depresses me more when I’m sober.

Lol oh gramps go to bed.

- Yoda
Naw.

I drink a fair amount too, but I need to cut down because it just depresses me more when I’m sober.
Alcohol should never be a substitute for self-esteem. On the other hand being depressed because your head hurts is understandable.

Seriously tho. NEVER drink because of life's problems. That is definitely a recipe for disaster. Find a hobby. Painting, gaming, speed dating, fishing...etc. for a real eye opening challenge goto the strip bar on a Friday night and only drink coke. You may be cured permanently

Forum List

Back