90/10 Is Fake News

It doesn’t matter in the context of what we are speaking about which is “fake news”. If the “other side” is being represented then the news and discussion can’t really be fake can it?
Of course it matters. When CNN has a conservative guest, it's only for the purpose of staging an ambush.
How much CNN do you watch?
I only watch it at the airport because that's what they have on.
Perfect then unless you work at the airport it sounds like you dont watch much CNN so you really don’t know what you are talking about
Sure I do. Their lies are covered in youTube videos on a daily basis. I don't have to watch CNN for a week to know they lied about what Trump said about MS-13.
You can cherry pick all you want. Anybody can do that with any news network out there. There have been a shit ton on fox over the years. But you still sound like a tard when you run around yelling fake news for things that aren’t fake news.

Tune out the opinion discussions if you want, that’s nothing more than reality show political drama, but what isn’t fake are the speeches and interviews with elected officials, the coverage of laws being passed, and reporting of events that occur in our communities.
Wrong. That's also fake, as when CNN edited out the discussion of MS-13 so they could make it look like he was calling all illegal aliens "animals."

That's as fake as fake can be.
Really? Did they ever clarify that? Was anybody ever on their network making the point that Trump was talking about MS13? You’re full of shit
Putting Trump's 'animals' remark in context - CNN Video
There's no need for anyone to "clarify" it. It's as obvious as obvious can be just by watching the video of the event. Only a total douchebag would deny it.
The statement was obvious if the entire conversation was known, that’s why the context was clarified and he had every right to call MS13 thugs whatever derogatory term he wanted to. The reason why this is an issue for Trump is because of the huge divide that has been caused by his rhetoric about immigrants, DACA, and the the conflation of illegal and legal immigrants that’s been going on for the past two years.

CNN deliberately didn't show the entire conversation so they could lie about it. However, Fox news did how the entire conversation. That's why all you snowflakes are such ignorant boneheads. You watch fake news that only shows you what the deep state wants you to see.
I literally just showed you a link where CNN showed the entire conversation and acknowledged multiple times that it was about MS13. Where are your links to the fake reporting on CNN. Post them and we can discuss

Of course it matters. When CNN has a conservative guest, it's only for the purpose of staging an ambush.
How much CNN do you watch?
I only watch it at the airport because that's what they have on.
Perfect then unless you work at the airport it sounds like you dont watch much CNN so you really don’t know what you are talking about
Sure I do. Their lies are covered in youTube videos on a daily basis. I don't have to watch CNN for a week to know they lied about what Trump said about MS-13.
You can cherry pick all you want. Anybody can do that with any news network out there. There have been a shit ton on fox over the years. But you still sound like a tard when you run around yelling fake news for things that aren’t fake news.
CNN did the cherry picking, douchebag. There couldn't be a more blatant example of deliberate media lying than this episode, yet you still defend it. That says all we need to know about you.

Wrong. That's also fake, as when CNN edited out the discussion of MS-13 so they could make it look like he was calling all illegal aliens "animals."

Really? Did they ever clarify that? Was anybody ever on their network making the point that Trump was talking about MS13? You’re full of shit
There's no need for anyone to "clarify" it. It's as obvious as obvious can be just by watching the video of the event. Only a total douchebag would deny it.
The statement was obvious if the entire conversation was known, that’s why the context was clarified and he had every right to call MS13 thugs whatever derogatory term he wanted to. The reason why this is an issue for Trump is because of the huge divide that has been caused by his rhetoric about immigrants, DACA, and the the conflation of illegal and legal immigrants that’s been going on for the past two years.

CNN deliberately didn't show the entire conversation so they could lie about it. However, Fox news did how the entire conversation. That's why all you snowflakes are such ignorant boneheads. You watch fake news that only shows you what the deep state wants you to see.
I literally just showed you a link where CNN showed the entire conversation and acknowledged multiple times that it was about MS13. Where are your links to the fake reporting on CNN. Post them and we can discuss

That's only after they were caught lying about it, douchebag.

That's only after they were caught lying about it, douchebag.
Then post your link from before they were called out on it. What’s with the pointless name calling? Are you in 5th grade? Grow up

You think that proves that CNN is fake news?!

Are you kidding? I just watched the first five minutes of your sacrosanct New Day with Chris Cuomo and was treated to the following:

1. Legal Analyst Carrie Cordero misrepresents the original Trump investigation as looking into possible "coordination with foreign governments." No, Carrie, it was collusion with Russia (now discredited).

2. She then said that Trump fired Comey because of this investigation and that he was now trying to "improperly influence the ongoing investigation" (by requesting that the FBI look into its own actions).

2. John Avlon then chimes in that "the President has no fidelity to democratic institutions." (Like spying on his campaign?)

3. Chris Cuomo then added that "we know the President is playing on paranoia" in order to derail the investigation.

Good Lord, are you deaf, blind and stupid? Or does the Kool-Aid taste too good to stop drinking it?

I advise folks tune out all Government/Corporate Media. It's all fake. It's just conditioning mind control. Democrat Fake News especially, only repeats mindless opinion propaganda. It isn't 'News.' There is very little actual 'News' out there. You won't find credible 'News' and 'Information' with Government/Corporate Media. Seek alternative Media.
Tune out the opinion discussions if you want, that’s nothing more than reality show political drama, but what isn’t fake are the speeches and interviews with elected officials, the coverage of laws being passed, and reporting of events that occur in our communities.

Conditioning mind control. The Democrat Fake News narrative is that Trump is a Nazi, Racist, and the Devil. It's repetitive lies 24/7. And if folks watch too much Fake News like CNN, they'll believe it all. They're being conditioned.

Last edited:
I advise folks tune out all Government/Corporate Media. It's all fake. It's just conditioning mind control. Democrat Fake News especially, only repeats mindless opinion propaganda. It isn't 'News.' There is very little actual 'News' out there. You won't find credible 'News' and 'Information' with Government/Corporate Media. Seek alternative Media.

He was referring to MS-13. CNN lied and claimed he was referring to all Immigrants. It's a prime of example of Fake News.

Last edited:

I agree. I watched it live. He was talking about MS-13. CNN lied again.

He was referring to MS-13. CNN lied and claimed he was referring to all Immigrants. It's a prime of example of Fake News.
What are you talking about? The link I posted literally acknowledges that he was talking about MS13

Are you kidding? I just watched the first five minutes of your sacrosanct New Day with Chris Cuomo and was treated to the following:

1. Legal Analyst Carrie Cordero misrepresents the original Trump investigation as looking into possible "coordination with foreign governments." No, Carrie, it was collusion with Russia (now discredited).

2. She then said that Trump fired Comey because of this investigation and that he was now trying to "improperly influence the ongoing investigation" (by requesting that the FBI look into its own actions).

2. John Avlon then chimes in that "the President has no fidelity to democratic institutions." (Like spying on his campaign?)

3. Chris Cuomo then added that "we know the President is playing on paranoia" in order to derail the investigation.

Good Lord, are you deaf, blind and stupid? Or does the Kool-Aid taste too good to stop drinking it?
When was Russia collusion discredited? Last time I check there were several indictments, plea deals, and lies around the subject as the investigation continues. The rest of those statements you referenced are valid observations. Not lies. You can disagree if you want. You can tune into fox and get the exact same dialogue from the other end of the horse. Welcome to cable news. It’s opinionated and exaggerated and drama focused. But not lies and fake news

What are you talking about? The link I posted literally acknowledges that he was talking about MS13
That's after CNN was caught lying and called out for it.

When was Russia collusion discredited? Last time I check there were several indictments, plea deals, and lies around the subject as the investigation continues. The rest of those statements you referenced are valid observations. Not lies. You can disagree if you want. You can tune into fox and get the exact same dialogue from the other end of the horse. Welcome to cable news. It’s opinionated and exaggerated and drama focused. But not lies and fake news
None of the indictments have anything to do with Russian collusion. If you weren't such a sleazy lying douchebag you would acknowledge that fact. The rest of those statements are lies.

Where’s the link I’ve now asked three times for? Post CNNs lie

Here's the clip that all the MSM fake news outlets were showing.

What the fuck was that?! We were talking about CNN and you post some weird YouTube link? Don’t be lazy, post the clip from CNN where they lied about the animal comment and never mentioned MS13

What the fuck was that?! We were talking about CNN and you post some weird YouTube link? Don’t be lazy, post the clip from CNN where they lied about the animal comment and never mentioned MS13

It's NBC, dumbass. All the fake news networks used the exact video. I said they edited out the reporters question, which mentioned MS-13. Then they proceeded to lie about it.

It's NBC, dumbass. All the fake news networks used the exact video. I said they edited out the reporters question, which mentioned MS-13. Then they proceeded to lie about it.

Yeah and this is the fourth time I’ve ask for you to show CNN lying about it. I want to see what you consider a lie, but you seem unable to provide a simple link to back up your argument. Cant say I’m surprised.

Yeah and this is the fourth time I’ve ask for you to show CNN lying about it. I want to see what you consider a lie, but you seem unable to provide a simple link to back up your argument. Cant say I’m surprised.

I've already posted video of Ana Navarro lying about it.

I've already posted video of Ana Navarro lying about it.

Really? So one person on CNN represents the entire network? Did anybody else mention MS13 during that segment?

Forum List

Back