90/10 Is Fake News

Opinion Propaganda. That's what they're calling 'News' and 'Information' these days. Credible American Journalism is dead. It is what it is.

I advise folks tune out all Government/Corporate Media. It's all fake. It's just conditioning mind control. Democrat Fake News especially, only repeats mindless opinion propaganda. It isn't 'News.' There is very little actual 'News' out there. You won't find credible 'News' and 'Information' with Government/Corporate Media. Seek alternative Media.
Tune out the opinion discussions if you want, that’s nothing more than reality show political drama, but what isn’t fake are the speeches and interviews with elected officials, the coverage of laws being passed, and reporting of events that occur in our communities.

I advise folks tune out all Government/Corporate Media. It's all fake. It's just conditioning mind control. Democrat Fake News especially, only repeats mindless opinion propaganda. It isn't 'News.' There is very little actual 'News' out there. You won't find credible 'News' and 'Information' with Government/Corporate Media. Seek alternative Media.
Tune out the opinion discussions if you want, that’s nothing more than reality show political drama, but what isn’t fake are the speeches and interviews with elected officials, the coverage of laws being passed, and reporting of events that occur in our communities.

It's all become Opinion Propaganda. It's about conditioning mind control. If you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes 'truth.' Cable News was probably the death of credible American Journalism. It's just 24/7 repetitive opinion propaganda. Folks who watch too much, really do become brainwashed.

They should be required to air periodical warning disclaimers that state what they're broadcasting isn't News, but rather only opinion. Because it's false advertising and very misleading labeling it 'News.' Folks really believe it all to be fact. Disclaimers could help folks understand what they're really seeing. But regardless, i just recommend folks tune out all Government/Corporate Media. It's all lies.

They don't work for CNN. They also aren't pundits. Name one pundit who works for CNN who is pro-Trump.
Why does the label matter? They are on multiple shows on CNN being interviewed or as panelists practically every day.
It matters whether they work for the network or they are just guests. Labels mean things. The so-called "professional journalists" at CNN are all Trump haters.
It doesn’t matter in the context of what we are speaking about which is “fake news”. If the “other side” is being represented then the news and discussion can’t really be fake can it?

Sure it can. Who reports the news or comments on it doesn't decide whether a story is fake or not. I'm not making claims about CNN putting out fake news, but doing so would not be prevented by having guests or panelists with opposing viewpoints.
It provides a check and balance. So when a story that Trump is calling fake news gets reported then a rep can explain why. This rarely happens because CNN doesn’t report fake news unless it the occasional mistake

I'm still trying to push the idea that fake news should be fake, not just negative. Even if there are opposing views, the news they are opining on can still be fake. :)

I very much dislike the way the phrase 'fake news' seems to have come to mean 'opinions I disagree with'.

It's all become Opinion Propaganda. It's about conditioning mind control. If you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes 'truth.' Cable News was probably the death of credible American Journalism. It's just 24/7 repetitive opinion propaganda. Folks who watch too much, really do become brainwashed.

They should be required to air periodical warning disclaimers that state what they're broadcasting isn't News, but rather only opinion. Because it's false advertising and very misleading labeling it 'News.' Folks really believe it all to be fact. Disclaimers could help folks understand what they're really seeing. But regardless, i just recommend folks tune out all Government/Corporate Media. It's all lies.

It's all lies?

I’ll name 5... Stephan Moore, Rick Santorum, David Urban, Michael Capito, and Jason Miller are all regulars on Anderson Cooper 360 and many of the other shows. I can keep going if you like
Kelly Conway is on New Day quite often and Giuliani was just on yesterday.

They don't work for CNN. They also aren't pundits. Name one pundit who works for CNN who is pro-Trump.
Why does the label matter? They are on multiple shows on CNN being interviewed or as panelists practically every day.
It matters whether they work for the network or they are just guests. Labels mean things. The so-called "professional journalists" at CNN are all Trump haters.
It doesn’t matter in the context of what we are speaking about which is “fake news”. If the “other side” is being represented then the news and discussion can’t really be fake can it?
Sure it can. Just take any "discussion" on a fake news program. If they have a conservative on, they are always outnumbered by the leftwingers. The conservatives they do have on are always the dumbest of the lot. You almost never see someone like Thomas Sowell on a fake news show because he can cut leftwing pap to ribbons with one arm tied behind his back. Furthermore, all their interviews of conservatives are ambush interviews.

The whole thing is one colossal fraud.

Sure it can. Who reports the news or comments on it doesn't decide whether a story is fake or not. I'm not making claims about CNN putting out fake news, but doing so would not be prevented by having guests or panelists with opposing viewpoints.
It provides a check and balance. So when a story that Trump is calling fake news gets reported then a rep can explain why. This rarely happens because CNN doesn’t report fake news unless it the occasional mistake

"CNN doesn’t report fake news unless it the occasional mistake."

iu

I’ll name 5... Stephan Moore, Rick Santorum, David Urban, Michael Capito, and Jason Miller are all regulars on Anderson Cooper 360 and many of the other shows. I can keep going if you like

Of course it matters. When CNN has a conservative guest, it's only for the purpose of staging an ambush.

Wrong. That's also fake, as when CNN edited out the discussion of MS-13 so they could make it look like he was calling all illegal aliens "animals."

That's as fake as fake can be.

iu
What’s funny about that? Mistakes are made by every news outlet. I lost count of how many conspiracy rides conservative radio takes us on and those are intentional

Of course it matters. When CNN has a conservative guest, it's only for the purpose of staging an ambush.
How much CNN do you watch?

iu
What’s funny about that? Mistakes are made by every news outlet. I lost count of how many conspiracy rides conservative radio takes us on and those are intentional

That wasn't a "mistake." It was a deliberate lie. Furthermore a reputable news site would have made her apoligize. CNN makes "mistakes" almost on a daily basis.

I only watch it at the airport because that's what they have on.

Wrong. That's also fake, as when CNN edited out the discussion of MS-13 so they could make it look like he was calling all illegal aliens "animals."

Really? Did they ever clarify that? Was anybody ever on their network making the point that Trump was talking about MS13? You’re full of shit
Putting Trump's 'animals' remark in context - CNN Video

Really? Did they ever clarify that? Was anybody ever on their network making the point that Trump was talking about MS13? You’re full of shit
There's no need for anyone to "clarify" it. It's as obvious as obvious can be just by watching the video of the event. Only a total douchebag would deny it.

Perfect then unless you work at the airport it sounds like you dont watch much CNN so you really don’t know what you are talking about

Perfect then unless you work at the airport it sounds like you dont watch much CNN so you really don’t know what you are talking about
Sure I do. Their lies are covered in youTube videos on a daily basis. I don't have to watch CNN for a week to know they lied about what Trump said about MS-13.

There's no need for anyone to "clarify" it. It's as obvious as obvious can be just by watching the video of the event. Only a total douchebag would deny it.
The statement was obvious if the entire conversation was known, that’s why the context was clarified and he had every right to call MS13 thugs whatever derogatory term he wanted to. The reason why this is an issue for Trump is because of the huge divide that has been caused by his rhetoric about immigrants, DACA, and the the conflation of illegal and legal immigrants that’s been going on for the past two years.

The statement was obvious if the entire conversation was known, that’s why the context was clarified and he had every right to call MS13 thugs whatever derogatory term he wanted to. The reason why this is an issue for Trump is because of the huge divide that has been caused by his rhetoric about immigrants, DACA, and the the conflation of illegal and legal immigrants that’s been going on for the past two years.

CNN deliberately didn't show the entire conversation so they could lie about it. However, Fox news did how the entire conversation. That's why all you snowflakes are such ignorant boneheads. You watch fake news that only shows you what the deep state wants you to see.

Forum List

Back