90/10 Is Fake News

That's right libtards, when 90% of the MSM coverage of President Trump is negative, that is fake news by definition. Don't the 66 million people who voted for him have any legitimate views that should also be presented? Portrayal of a false consensus is the hallmark of propaganda.

When did negative and fake become synonyms?

That's right libtards, when 90% of the MSM coverage of President Trump is negative, that is fake news by definition. Don't the 66 million people who voted for him have any legitimate views that should also be presented? Portrayal of a false consensus is the hallmark of propaganda.

We saw them already:

Charlottesville:
upload_2018-5-14_19-27-38.png

Charlottesville II:
upload_2018-5-14_19-29-17.png

Georgia
upload_2018-5-14_19-30-55.png

California:
upload_2018-5-14_19-34-3.png

Actually this are all Democrat founded and Democrat Funded Groups.

Thanks for playing.

We saw them already:

Charlottesville:
View attachment 193582
Charlottesville II:
View attachment 193583
Georgia
View attachment 193584
California:
View attachment 193587

Wait wait wait....

If the coverage if tRump is negative it's automatically fake news?

I think maybe you need to look up the definition of "fake".

Actually this are all Democrat founded and Democrat Funded Groups.

Thanks for playing.

We saw them already:

Charlottesville:
View attachment 193582
Charlottesville II:
View attachment 193583
Georgia
View attachment 193584
California:
View attachment 193587

So those guys holding torches were democrats in your "mind"?

OH
EMM
GEEE

Are you really saying you didn't know that its your pos cheeto who said this?

Gawd but you twerps are damn dense and gullible.

Stormy is entirely a creation of Dim smear merchants.
You wish! :lol:

Trump fucked her. And the beauty queen. No doubt about it.
And your proof of this claim is?
The NDA. The fact Trump has not denied it.

If he hadn't fucked her, he'd be tweeting a denial every day.

He has never denied it.

You know why? Because the shark lawyer has proof, and Trump can't lie about it.

Sorry. He fucked her.

You know it. I know it. Melania knows it.

Sure don't recall you denying you're gay, or a dumbass...therefore you obviously are.
I'm not gay, and I am sure not a dumbass.

There you go!

Trump fucked her. You know it, I know it, Melania knows it.

First, Trump got 62.9 million votes.
Secondly, if Trump didn’t lie so much, the media wouldn’t be pointing out his compulsive lying daily. (Over 3,100 verified lies since Trump took office).
Finally, if 71 year old Donald Trump would act like an adult and stopped being a hyper-narcissistic dickhead, maybe the media and the over 73 plus million people who didn’t vote for him might have some respect for the Divider-in-Chief.

You wish! :lol:

Trump fucked her. And the beauty queen. No doubt about it.

He has never denied it.

Sorry. He fucked her.

Sure don't recall you denying you're gay, or a dumbass...therefore you obviously are.

There you go!

Secondly, if Trump didn’t lie so much, the media wouldn’t be pointing out his compulsive lying daily. (Over 3,100 verified lies since Trump took office).
Finally, if 71 year old Donald Trump would act like an adult and stopped being a hyper-narcissistic dickhead, maybe the media and the over 73 plus million people who didn’t vote for him might have some respect for the Divider-in-Chief.

Trump is what we needed to shake up the place..it had to be done , people have been to content

He has never denied it.

Sorry. He fucked her.

There you go!

Trump is what we needed to shake up the place..it had to be done , people have been to content

Too. Too contented.

Sounds like rationalizing to me.

He has never denied it.

Sorry. He fucked her.

There you go!

Too. Too contented.

No lone , to say that is proving Trump and my point what it became in Washington..some one had to do it and I don't agree the way Trump went about it..but it might do some good fo future presidents..

My experience is that the MSM does a fine job if one isn't lazy. An example is in keeping up on the NAFTA negotiations. Once a week, I'll Google "NAFTA" and restrict the search to news of the past week. By sticking to those sources that employ non-sensationalized, non-opinionated, non-preachy headlines my interest is most often satisfied. Looking at the results today I'd go with articles from
Reuters (NAFTA 'hot topics' unresolved as deal deadline looms, says U.S. official Ross)
Bloomberg (Nafta Trio Set to Miss Ryan's May 17 Target Without Deal)
Business Insider (Trump's top economic adviser doubts the US can seal a new major trade deal with Mexico and Canada)​
and avoid articles from
CNBC (NAFTA math may not add up to more US auto jobs)
USA Today (Wake up Congress, our NAFTA partners are ramping up trade in Europe and the Pacific Rim).
If I had subscription I'd also would check out
WSJ (Bevy of Issues Continues to Complicate Nafta Negotiations)​

There you go!

Too. Too contented.

No lone , to say that is proving Trump and my point what it became in Washington..some one had to do it and I don't agree the way Trump went about it..but it might do some good fo future presidents..

Oh, you mean Trump’s draining the Swamp? Well, you had better try again on that fantasy.
When in the last 100 years have we had so much corruption?
List of federal political scandals in the United States - Wikipedia

Wrong. Fake news is when fake news is reported. When it’s 90/10 showing a focus on the negative, you can call it biased news but Fake is not an accurate term.

well 100% of Presidential Polls were fake all thru 2016,,they always had the beast ahead of Trump by 10 to 14 points, when in reality it was Trump ahead of the beast by 14 points all year

Wrong. Fake news is when fake news is reported. When it’s 90/10 showing a focus on the negative, you can call it biased news but Fake is not an accurate term.
When it's 90/10, either negative or positive, it's not fake news, as a matter of fact, there's a very high probability it's accurate news.

Forum List

Back