90/10 Is Fake News

well 100% of Presidential Polls were fake all thru 2016,,they always had the beast ahead of Trump by 10 to 14 points, when in reality it was Trump ahead of the beast by 14 points all year
Go crawl back into your hole, you little freakazoid.

I'm not gay, and I am sure not a dumbass.

There you go!

Trump fucked her. You know it, I know it, Melania knows it.

That's right libtards, when 90% of the MSM coverage of President Trump is negative, that is fake news by definition. Don't the 66 million people who voted for him have any legitimate views that should also be presented? Portrayal of a false consensus is the hallmark of propaganda.

First, Trump got 62.9 million votes.
Secondly, if Trump didn’t lie so much, the media wouldn’t be pointing out his compulsive lying daily. (Over 3,100 verified lies since Trump took office).
Finally, if 71 year old Donald Trump would act like an adult and stopped being a hyper-narcissistic dickhead, maybe the media and the over 73 plus million people who didn’t vote for him might have some respect for the Divider-in-Chief.

Trump is what we needed to shake up the place..it had to be done , people have been to content

Too. Too contented.

Sounds like rationalizing to me.

No lone , to say that is proving Trump and my point what it became in Washington..some one had to do it and I don't agree the way Trump went about it..but it might do some good fo future presidents..

Oh, you mean Trump’s draining the Swamp? Well, you had better try again on that fantasy.
When in the last 100 years have we had so much corruption?
List of federal political scandals in the United States - Wikipedia
Their all fake scandals, moron. None of them are based on facts or evidence.

That's right libtards, when 90% of the MSM coverage of President Trump is negative, that is fake news by definition. Don't the 66 million people who voted for him have any legitimate views that should also be presented? Portrayal of a false consensus is the hallmark of propaganda.
Wrong. Fake news is when fake news is reported. When it’s 90/10 showing a focus on the negative, you can call it biased news but Fake is not an accurate term.
The term is 100% accurate. It's not just biased. It's totally false. The MSM has been caught peddling lies so often that it has become mundane.

Sure don't recall you denying you're gay, or a dumbass...therefore you obviously are.
I'm not gay, and I am sure not a dumbass.

There you go!

Trump fucked her. You know it, I know it, Melania knows it.

Secondly, if Trump didn’t lie so much, the media wouldn’t be pointing out his compulsive lying daily. (Over 3,100 verified lies since Trump took office).
Finally, if 71 year old Donald Trump would act like an adult and stopped being a hyper-narcissistic dickhead, maybe the media and the over 73 plus million people who didn’t vote for him might have some respect for the Divider-in-Chief.

Trump is what we needed to shake up the place..it had to be done , people have been to content

Too. Too contented.

No lone , to say that is proving Trump and my point what it became in Washington..some one had to do it and I don't agree the way Trump went about it..but it might do some good fo future presidents..

Yep. Rationalizing. Trump IS the swamp. Washington is still Washington.

Too. Too contented.

Oh, you mean Trump’s draining the Swamp? Well, you had better try again on that fantasy.
When in the last 100 years have we had so much corruption?
List of federal political scandals in the United States - Wikipedia
Their all fake scandals, moron. None of them are based on facts or evidence.

This is funny, you say that every time I post facts about Trump. Tell you what, instead of posting your bullshit, why don't you get off your ignorant lazy ass, and prove me wrong?
I can see why you live your life here on USMB 24/7.
You have no friends, family, hobbies or personality, in other words, you don't have a life. People don't want to associate with you because you are lazy, narrow-minded and always angry.
Man, am I glad I'm not you

Why did you add 3 million votes to vote tally. He got less than 63 million popular votes, not 66 million. He in fact lost the popular vote and got less than his opponent. When you count the other candidates, he lost by an overwhelming amount of voters. Lucky for the electoral college and the help he got from Russia.
So, a thread is started by a trumpbot about fake news with fake numbers to try and make his point.

Posting this ^^^ BIG LIE is nothing more than an echo of Trump's ill fated effort to fool all of the people, all of the time.

Reality tells us he can only fool + or - 30% of the people, some of the time, and not for long. One drink of his kool-aid is not a problem, drinking the entire cask will lead to a mental health crisis.

Wrong. Fake news is when fake news is reported. When it’s 90/10 showing a focus on the negative, you can call it biased news but Fake is not an accurate term.
The term is 100% accurate. It's not just biased. It's totally false. The MSM has been caught peddling lies so often that it has become mundane.
I think you have the msm confused with the Trump administration

When did negative and fake become synonyms?

Political propaganda has been around for a long time. However, the monolithic concentration of partisan ideology in MSM (and academia) has now reached epic proportions. Opinion pieces have replaced news reporting on the front pages of almost all major newspapers, with little or no room left over for opposing viewpoints. The same is true of major TV news programs. When 90% of these stories are at odds with nearly 50% of American voters, that is not just happenstance.

North Korea has Begun Dismantlement of the Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Site.
Isn't it weird how no one's talking about this? It's probably the most significant world news we've seen in a decade.

Last edited:
Secondly, if Trump didn’t lie so much, the media wouldn’t be pointing out his compulsive lying daily.

So if Trump stopped tweeting, the MSM would give him balanced coverage, Gulliber?
I don’t think it is so much about the tweeting... it is about the constant lies and the all out war he has waged against the media and our intel agencies. The fake news and deep state conspiracies. Those are what’s really fueling the fire

When did negative and fake become synonyms?

Political propaganda has been around for a long time. However, the monolithic concentration of partisan ideology in MSM (and academia) has now reached epic proportions. Opinion pieces have replaced news reporting on the front pages of almost all major newspapers, with little or no room left over for opposing viewpoints. The same is true of major TV news programs. When 90% of these stories are at odds with nearly 50% of American voters, that is not just happenstance.

North Korea has Begun Dismantlement of the Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Site.
Isn't it weird how no one's talking about this? It's probably the most significant world news we've seen in a decade.

There's still a large difference between reporting being biased or prejudiced and it being fake.

I don’t think it is so much about the tweeting... it is about the constant lies and the all out war he has waged against the media and our intel agencies. The fake news and deep state conspiracies. Those are what’s really fueling the fire

Do you dispute the comprehensive "not my President" campaign that began even before he was inaugurated? Do you dispute his 90% negative coverage by the MSM? Do you dispute that high level officials in our intel agencies have actively undermined his Presidential authority? Do you dispute that the "collusion with Russia" investigation was a politically motivated witch hunt to bring down the President? Do you think it is wrong for Trump to call out these people? Or are you one of them?

Do you dispute the comprehensive "not my President" campaign that began even before he was inaugurated? Do you dispute his 90% negative coverage by the MSM? Do you dispute that high level officials in our intel agencies have actively undermined his Presidential authority? Do you dispute that the "collusion with Russia" investigation was a politically motivated witch hunt to bring down the President? Do you think it is wrong for Trump to call out these people? Or are you one of them?
I dispute the witch hunt statement and think you are overstating the intel official conspiracy, but the rest is fair. Doesn’t make it fake news though

Last edited:
Secondly, if Trump didn’t lie so much, the media wouldn’t be pointing out his compulsive lying daily.

So if Trump stopped tweeting, the MSM would give him balanced coverage, Gulliber?
The media and our intel agencies have waged all out war on him. You're confused about the cause effect relationship here. The biggest conspircy theory on the planet is the one about "Russion collusion." If only you moron leftwingers could see how absurd you look babbling about conspiricy theories.

You're right about one thing: fake news is fueling the fire.

The media and our intel agencies have waged all out war on him. You're confused about the cause effect relationship here. The biggest conspircy theory on the planet is the one about "Russion collusion." If only you moron leftwingers could see how absurd you look babbling about conspiricy theories.

You're right about one thing: fake news is fueling the fire.
There would be no Russian collision if Trump and his team wouldn’t have lied about meetings they had with Russians on the heels of the Russian being caught interfering with the election. That’s what started this whole mess. And every lie and deflection and finger pointing accusation that Trump makes just fuels the fire.

Yes the press is critical of him. He called them the enemy of the people and talks shit about them every chance he gets. What do you think they are going to do? He provokes it and he likes it because it gives him an enemy to talk shit about when things get hot. He won the election by fire and fury, talking shit about Obama and politicians... well now he is in charge and he needs a new scapegoat. He has made the media and his political opponents that very thing. And puppets like you have taken the bait.

Forum List

Back